Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 280
  1. #81
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    53
    BG Level
    2

    Re: WotG Shipping Date Delayed till 11-21

    Quote Originally Posted by Remy0
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynne
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkNZ
    A manufacturing issue delays it 1 day? What kind of problem could delay it but only 1 day?
    http://community.livejournal.com/ffxilj ... 74705.html
    A game box printing error?
    I would have been fine with that box if it meant me getting the copy on time.
    OK, explain to me how anyone who's buying JUST THE EXPANSION would think that it was only on Vista?

    This is about the stupidest thing I've ever heard of... The Vana'Diel collection? Yeah, I can see how that might be a problem with Vista Only. But the expansion pack?

    <sigh> Somehow, I can't say that I'm all that surprised.

  2. #82
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,113
    BG Level
    7

    Re: WotG Shipping Date Delayed till 11-21

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnitelouie
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy0
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynne
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkNZ
    A manufacturing issue delays it 1 day? What kind of problem could delay it but only 1 day?
    http://community.livejournal.com/ffxilj ... 74705.html
    A game box printing error?
    I would have been fine with that box if it meant me getting the copy on time.
    OK, explain to me how anyone who's buying JUST THE EXPANSION would think that it was only on Vista?

    This is about the stupidest thing I've ever heard of... The Vana'Diel collection? Yeah, I can see how that might be a problem with Vista Only. But the expansion pack?

    <sigh> Somehow, I can't say that I'm all that surprised.
    it wouldn't have even been a problem if they weren't having the expansion go live on a holiday. if stores weren't closed and I could pick it up thursday it wouldnt be bad either but alas black friday...good thing Im headed to circuit city that morning anyway.

  3. #83
    Ridill
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    13,568
    BG Level
    9

    Re: WotG Shipping Date Delayed till 11-21

    \m/ not available until Friday for me, "pre-order" now means "post-order" I guess. Gonna call around and see if anyone gets it in tomorrow, but I doubt it; sounds like this is a pretty uniform problem.

    A lot of player base will be pissed if SE opens the expansion content before they can get the expansion. The first 12 hours are the most profitable.

  4. #84
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    853
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Re: WotG Shipping Date Delayed till 11-21

    I got recored message from Gamestop saying my copy would be in tommorw by noon.

    That box error makes sense cuase Amazon.com had on their site as a Vista game.

  5. #85
    Ridill
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    13,568
    BG Level
    9

    Re: WotG Shipping Date Delayed till 11-21

    Oh I will be going to gamestop tomorrow night to check...but they told me today 0% chance getting it tomorrow.

  6. #86
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,113
    BG Level
    7

    Re: WotG Shipping Date Delayed till 11-21

    anyone asked an SE rep if they are continuing with the normal plans to have it go live even though PC users have to wait?

  7. #87
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    853
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Re: WotG Shipping Date Delayed till 11-21

    The majority of their playerbase in Japan uses PS2 so i really doubt they are going to delay it.

  8. #88
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    25
    BG Level
    1

    Re: WotG Shipping Date Delayed till 11-21

    however the majority of their player base is NA and PC

  9. #89
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,248
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Re: WotG Shipping Date Delayed till 11-21

    So, Vista ruins yet another thing for everyone <3

    (ps aurik : if you see xbl versions of the game and someone's snuck in a torrent/CD image of wings, don't hesitate to buy those since the cd keys are interchangable!)

  10. #90
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,832
    BG Level
    6

    Re: WotG Shipping Date Delayed till 11-21

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    So, Vista ruins yet another thing for everyone <3

    (ps aurik : if you see xbl versions of the game and someone's snuck in a torrent/CD image of wings, don't hesitate to buy those since the cd keys are interchangable!)
    What'd Vista do this time? can't support the expansion?

  11. #91
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,658
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Re: WotG Delayed? (Confirmation Needed)

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora
    I just called my store (One in Cincinnati) and they said they would get it in tomorrow.
    Which one did you call? I have mine ordered at the Harrison Ave. store, and didnt get a chance to call them to see if it was still coming in or not.

    Was hoping to go see Hitman at the theater up the street, and pick up WotG after ;-;

  12. #92
    Roy
    Roy is offline
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    51
    BG Level
    2

    Re: WotG Shipping Date Delayed till 11-21

    the manager of my gamestop says theres a good chance the people your talking too might just be guessing and dont actually know if they have it or not. he says they have been getting calls all day. he says it no longer is saying "in shipping" so they either just received it or its been delayed til tomarrow, he doesnt know. He says that if gamestop called your house saying its been shipped then it indeed has been shipped and will be on time. If they havnt then good luck.

  13. #93
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,341
    BG Level
    7

    Re: WotG Shipping Date Delayed till 11-21

    Quote Originally Posted by Roy
    the manager of my gamestop says theres a good chance the people your talking too might just be guessing and dont actually know if they have it or not. he says they have been getting calls all day. he says it no longer is saying "in shipping" so they either just received it or its been delayed til tomarrow, he doesnt know. He says that if gamestop called your house saying its been shipped then it indeed has been shipped and will be on time. If they havnt then good luck.
    Got 22 Stores Lined up that I will be calling tomorrow >_>
    I want my damn game -_-

  14. #94
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,360
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: WotG Shipping Date Delayed till 11-21

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    lol, this is looking more and more like it's going to be CoP 2.0, /sigh.

    Well here's to 1.5 years of hell guys! *clinks mug*
    Um.. The same thing happened for toau. We didn't get it here (New York) until a few days after it went live. So it's no surprize square dropped the ball a third time in a row.

  15. #95
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    31
    BG Level
    1

    Re: WotG Shipping Date Delayed till 11-21

    I have no problem with buying a 360 or PS2 version of the game as long as there's someone hosting an image of the expansion disc. Although, I doubt that anyone, between installation/going live will go through the trouble of torrenting it or something. Meh. I just hope my EB games that says they'll have it tomorrow for sure, is right.

  16. #96
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Re: WotG Shipping Date Delayed till 11-21

    I think I remember being able to fix expansions you registered but didnt have installed by using /check files and creating empty folders for all teh .dats so that SE would think they're all messed up.
    Anyone care to test and see if this works?

  17. #97
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    650
    BG Level
    5

    Re: WotG Shipping Date Delayed till 11-21

    Called my gamestop and the clerk said they had a few boxes in the back which they hadn't gotten around to opening because they were too busy. Which is pretty much bullshit as it's empty 24/7. Hope I don't get shafted

  18. #98
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,113
    BG Level
    7

    Re: WotG Shipping Date Delayed till 11-21

    seems this is only a NA problem too, judging from the POL site.

  19. #99
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    100
    BG Level
    3

    Re: WotG Shipping Date Delayed till 11-21

    This is the link to the FFXI products at EB games.
    EB's FFXI Listing

    It shows the 360/PS2 shipping today and the PC shipping tomorrow.

  20. #100
    PUP Power!
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,040
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: WotG Shipping Date Delayed till 11-21

    I didn't know EB's website still existed O.o

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Log-in Difficulties 11/21
    By Vegetatheprince in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 2010-11-21, 22:32
  2. Looking for EU Codes! WotG Delayed in Germany >.<
    By Noldor in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2007-11-23, 02:58
  3. Chance of stores breaking WoTG street date?
    By Reality in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 2007-11-21, 12:57
  4. EU WotG shipped to the US. Halp!
    By Lexa in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2007-11-12, 00:00
  5. "Shipping 11/22"
    By Ruin in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2007-11-06, 22:59
  6. Chocobo Racing Delayed and March 7th patch date
    By Grif in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 2007-03-03, 16:33