Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    Ridill
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    13,568
    BG Level
    9

    Re: I just bought a xbox 360, I need games.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elesirdur
    Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    If you haven't ever played a Katamari game, give Beautiful Katamari a spin.
    I was going to recommend Beautiful Katamari, but after playing it a bit I don't think that it's totally worth the current new price tag. See if you can pick it up second hand at an EB/GameStop or for it to come down below $30 new before buying. Otherwise it may be just a renter. However, I love my Katamari games for PS2 because I can pop them in and have a lot of fun for 20-30 minutes at a time even though I've played them to death.
    It's worth the $40 for the HD and the 360 experience if you've never played a Katamari before. If you have played a Katamari, well it's new levels for the same game for $40 <_<

  2. #22
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Re: I just bought a xbox 360, I need games.

    Wow if it weren't for this thread I might not have heard about Mass Effect, that game looks sick as hell. What's even more funny is the chick working at gamestop when I went to grab WotG for FFXI was really flirtatious with me and at one point asked me if I had tried out Mass Effect. Now I wish I had taken that thread of conversation somewhere as she might have been a cool chick to get to know. Oh well, more where that came from.

  3. #23
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Re: I just bought a xbox 360, I need games.

    If I have a DVD burner can I burn games and play them on my xbox or does it have to be modded?

  4. #24
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: I just bought a xbox 360, I need games.

    Have you never owned a PS2 that you must ask that question? heh... you need it to be modded yes.

  5. #25
    Po
    Po is offline
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,967
    BG Level
    7

    Re: I just bought a xbox 360, I need games.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Wow if it weren't for this thread I might not have heard about Mass Effect, that game looks sick as hell. What's even more funny is the chick working at gamestop when I went to grab WotG for FFXI was really flirtatious with me and at one point asked me if I had tried out Mass Effect. Now I wish I had taken that thread of conversation somewhere as she might have been a cool chick to get to know. Oh well, more where that came from.
    lol where have you been that you hadn't heard about it? it's kind of a big game release

    And grats on the chicken head

  6. #26
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    868
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: I just bought a xbox 360, I need games.

    definatly give bioshock a try, im hooked on it right now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. [eM] -eNCHANT arM- (Xbox 360 game)
    By Skold_07 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2006-04-03, 16:56
  2. Fight Night Round 3 - Xbox 360
    By Milks in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2006-02-27, 17:56
  3. Xbox 360 launched today in Japan
    By rahskala in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 2005-12-21, 11:26