- The penalty to Accuracy for the weapon skills "Guillotine" and "Penta Thrust" has been removed.
Fuck you all and your whining
Guillo is back baby
- The penalty to Accuracy for the weapon skills "Guillotine" and "Penta Thrust" has been removed.
Fuck you all and your whining
Guillo is back baby
Don't care if it's been posted already:
!!!! w00t, back to capping exp on DRK. :)The penalty to Accuracy for the weapon skills "Guillotine" and "Penta Thrust" has been removed.
EDIT: Maxx beat me lol
boo ; ;An issue wherein the maximum number of charges for the scholar ability "Stratagems" was not functioning correctly has been addressed.
Garlaige is currently the only zone being attacked and only two people are in the zone.
anyone else find it funny that SE made this drastic change and then proceeded over every major bugfix afterward to roll the changes back incrementally?Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin
all that's left now is to remove the rest of the attack and accuracy boosts, and readjust raging rush and y/g/k and we'll be back to status quo.
seriously, I'm really happy to see guillo and penta back.
Actually, I doubt they'd do that. It's at a relatively balanced state now and the guilo/penta nerfs seemed specifically aimed to make it so that they had accuracy akin to pre-buff by adding something like -30 Acc or w/e. They removed those because such things weren't necessary anymore.Originally Posted by Amele
it was a joke
yeah, I know why they did it (both the nerf and the fix) and I think it's good that they did.
I don't entirely agree with the state as is; I don't think it was necessary to reduce 2h bonus across the board just to fix sam (this could have been done almost entirely in y/g/k) but as long as 2h doesn't go back to being pariah it's pretty immaterial.
Don't know about your server, but your memory of prices doesn't match Asura's history.Originally Posted by Amele
Anyway, just before the rusty craze hit (so like, July 2004) prices were like:
Silk thread: 10k~ per dozen
Linen cloth: 30k~ per dozen
Silent oil: 6k~ per dozen
Darksteel Ores: 6k~
Gold Ores: 8k~
Just before WotG hit, prices were essentially the same.
I'm sorry, I spit out my drink at this, it made me chuckle. :DOriginally Posted by Necronus
I wonder what they classify as too insignificant as to file under a 'variety' of other changes; those tags like that make me nervous.![]()
Why was the post with the fixes edited to only point to the link? Not everyone can view Playonline.com to see the changes.
Read the thread. It was already on page 3.Originally Posted by Dulek
Cool. Thanks.
Sorry about that
midgard then hades. took a quick scan of midgard prices too when making my guesses. so I guess while your statements do refute my claim they still also refute the supposition of the poster I was responding to (specifically that it was more expensive when dynamis was first introduced)Originally Posted by aurik
thanks for the info about another server by the way.
/cheer, Penta accuracy is back.
"A variety of other issues have also been addressed."
Oh, don't tell us. Let us DIG
So, did anyone notice the aggro range for imps being changed, or was it just me? o.O It seems to be a lot bigger. idk for sure, but some other people in my LS commented on it. Wanted to see if someone else could confirm it..
The reason why this happens is because SE rushes out their product instead of actually ::gasp:: having it playtested and doing the proper tweaking on Atomos server or whatever. This might as well be called "Campaign beta" at this point because I'm sure more fixes are on the way which is even more disappointing but definitely going to happen. When you think about everything that has culminated in the last week alone regarding problems and dozens of maintenances it just leaves you floored, especially if you have ever done any legitimate playtesting of any kind be it video games, trading card or board games, etc. I have and to me this borders on the unacceptable but I enjoy certain aspects of this game way to much to quit and SE banks on that I believe.Originally Posted by Necronus
You can't playtest how the public will react, how popular it will be, and what having hundreds of people will do to it, or at least you can't afford it when making an expansion.Originally Posted by Thandronen
Originally Posted by Thandronen
Ever think that it is tested and works fine in thier eyes and then *gasp* it's not what they players want?
BURY ME. UNDERNEATH. EVERYTHING THAT I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Originally Posted by HAcoreRD
They should find an average endgame FFXI player, someone who isn't zammish, and someone who thinks the same things the average general playerbase thinks. Then ask them for their reaction to certain ideas.Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin
While some things they do could simply be matter of opinion whether they're good or not, there are other things that pretty much any normal player could have told them "Hell no, what are you thinking?!"