Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 723

Thread: NCAA Basketball 2007-2008     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #281
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Re: NCAA Basketball 2007-2008

    Way to choke on that free throw.

  2. #282
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Re: NCAA Basketball 2007-2008

    OMG so close.... ; ;

  3. #283
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Re: NCAA Basketball 2007-2008

    SO CLOSE

  4. #284
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Re: NCAA Basketball 2007-2008

    fucking Duke takes it 71-70...

  5. #285
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    273
    BG Level
    4

    Re: NCAA Basketball 2007-2008

    orz, still, Belmont deserves

  6. #286
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Re: NCAA Basketball 2007-2008


  7. #287
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Re: NCAA Basketball 2007-2008

    Kansas State takes out USC 80-67

  8. #288
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Re: NCAA Basketball 2007-2008

    [ Alright! ] Let's go Texas A&M!

  9. #289
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    273
    BG Level
    4

    Re: NCAA Basketball 2007-2008

    wish I could see the end of A&M vs. BYU. Fucking 7pm final.

  10. #290
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    448
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Re: NCAA Basketball 2007-2008

    Too bad he couldn't get closer. Almost went in anyway. Q_Q; And wtf, I thought I picked Kansas State. D: Wisconsin better win now.

    Oh bah, BYU needs to finish its comeback.

  11. #291
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    273
    BG Level
    4

    Re: NCAA Basketball 2007-2008

    Quote Originally Posted by Colm
    Too bad he couldn't get closer. Almost went in anyway. Q_Q; And wtf, I thought I picked Kansas State. D: Wisconsin better win now.

    Oh bah, BYU needs to finish its comeback.
    No thanks.

  12. #292
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,930
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: NCAA Basketball 2007-2008

    Quote Originally Posted by CailIfrit
    Kansas State takes out USC 80-67
    About time we had an upset.

  13. #293
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    448
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Re: NCAA Basketball 2007-2008

    Quote Originally Posted by CMMeast
    Quote Originally Posted by Colm
    Too bad he couldn't get closer. Almost went in anyway. Q_Q; And wtf, I thought I picked Kansas State. D: Wisconsin better win now.

    Oh bah, BYU needs to finish its comeback.
    No thanks.
    Yes, please. >:O

  14. #294
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Re: NCAA Basketball 2007-2008

    Texas A&M defeats BYU, 67-62

  15. #295
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Re: NCAA Basketball 2007-2008

    Quote Originally Posted by Byrd
    Quote Originally Posted by CailIfrit
    Kansas State takes out USC 80-67
    About time we had an upset.
    I wouldn't call that an upset but meh, to each his own.

  16. #296
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Re: NCAA Basketball 2007-2008

    LOL, George Mason's coach is awesome :D

  17. #297
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Re: NCAA Basketball 2007-2008

    Quote Originally Posted by Serif
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrd
    Quote Originally Posted by CailIfrit
    Kansas State takes out USC 80-67
    About time we had an upset.
    I wouldn't call that an upset but meh, to each his own.
    its an upset by seeding

  18. #298
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Re: NCAA Basketball 2007-2008

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus
    LOL, George Mason's coach is awesome :D
    yea that was funny haha

  19. #299
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Re: NCAA Basketball 2007-2008

    Quote Originally Posted by CailIfrit
    its an upset by seeding
    Vegas had Texas A&M favored

    (and Kent State was favored over UNLV by Vegas and they lost earlier)

  20. #300
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Re: NCAA Basketball 2007-2008

    and wtf, i have an avatar now! and not one i chose!

Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 208
    Last Post: 2011-03-16, 12:02
  2. Replies: 1855
    Last Post: 2009-05-19, 10:55
  3. NCAA Football Season 2008(War Eagle)
    By Melchiah in forum Sports
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 2008-08-23, 08:14
  4. Replies: 1076
    Last Post: 2008-06-30, 19:06
  5. Fantasy Football 2007-2008
    By Vade in forum Sports
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 2007-12-29, 23:24
  6. 2007 Men's NCAA Tournament Discussion
    By BarthelloSylph in forum Sports
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2007-04-02, 14:04
  7. NCAA Basketball 2007 Talk
    By Vade in forum Sports
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 2007-02-28, 23:47
  8. College Football Season (2006-2007)
    By Avvesione in forum Sports
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 2006-09-25, 16:03
  9. NCAA (Big Dance 2006)
    By Avvesione in forum Sports
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2006-04-05, 18:29