Originally Posted by Akiyama
what a shot lol...still 1.2 to go though, so anything is possible! gogo San Diego!
Originally Posted by Akiyama
what a shot lol...still 1.2 to go though, so anything is possible! gogo San Diego!
Wow, San Diego or WKU is going to be in the Sweet 16. Two losses for me now (UConn and So. Alabama).
Yeah.. I was right. Well, that was still an awesome game. (I watched it on my brand new, Samsung HDTV 32" <3)
Now you'll never watch sports on an SDTV again, or your eyes will bleed. UCONN was my first sweet 16 out.Originally Posted by Akiyama
Couple of great games today, would be an awesome day . Curse me for being employed and only being able to listen rather than watch.
On the plus side, a 12 or 13 seed will make the Sweet 16.... and likely play UCLA.
Man. I just now noticed this.
"Not even Akiyama's cakes could get Duke to the sweet 16..."
Rofl. Thanks guys. XD Granted I'm near the bottom of our little group.. still a good day. At least we had upsets.
well fuck, I had Uconn going to the final four XD![]()
Hell yes, I had UConn playing WKU and WKU upsetting UConn but now I am in a even happier mood that they will be playing SD.
More points for meeeeeeee....hopefully.
Who the hell is Duell? That kid doesn't even look fit to be playing Basketball. Can't believe they aren't taking advantage of that lazy fucker.
Wow, vanderbilt is down 16 already.
I just noticed it was 31-15. Holy shit.
lol UNC 113-74 over their #16 seed, highest score in tourny since 1988.
Also: FUCK YEAH LAWSON IS BACK, we are unstoppable.
About davidson, I had the pleasure of watching them play UNC live at bobcats arena here in charlotte to open the season, and they are a very good team(almost beat UNC tbh, but the officiating was horrible), they almost beat a few good teams this year(including duke, and idc how much they are sucking it up atm duke was very strong early in the year/conference play, even though they are my arch-rivals), they should be a higher seed imo
Didn't Tennessee score a shit ton last year? o.O or is that their highest total.. not just highest overall?
siena taking out vanerbilt!! goooo maac!
Vanderbilt might have been the worst performance by a 4 seed ever. 4 seeds don't lose in the first round that often, let alone never be in the game. I'm trying to think of a 4 seed that hasn't even been competitive and I can't think of one off the top of my head right now.
Highest UNC total since 88. You may say oh well its just a 16 seed, but still thats stupidly ridiculous.Originally Posted by Akiyama
I found it amusing that with 5mins or so to go, when UNC hit 100 points, roy williams sent in like the 3rd string, not even the normal bench players but they guys that never get to play(who were ALL white lol) and they still beat the shit out of mount st marys, scored a couple 3s and some layups, it was amusing.
But with lawson back at 100%, which he was in that game, we shouldn't have a problem with the rest of our bracket as long as we bring our A game. Green was looking a little iffy though, so we'll see.
Woot! From Albany, NY (well, technically Guilderland, but w/e). Always nice to see a local college do well.Originally Posted by CailIfrit
Little late due to work but,
FUCK YEAH, WKU!
Originally Posted by Valrath
me and my buddies have been MAAC fans since '01ish for no real reason so I always like to see MAAC teams do well haha
First time in NCAAB Tourney history that all four lower seeds have won on the same sight in one day. (Western Kentucky, San Diego, Siena, Villanova)
Next round is gonna be interesting. Two 12/13 matches.
Where is your bluedevil now? I soooooo called this when I made the bracket group.