Today while talking with a very rude guy from the call center, I did tell him that SE doesn't do anything to protect their customers - the reply was that hey, I should go look at the ToS where it is stated clearly that account safety is my own problem and if I lose it, it's my fault and they don't care. Really nice reply, also seeing how there have been security problems caused by them lately >_>Originally Posted by Spekkio
It's also funny that if you check on the Q&A on their site, they say that in case of account theft you should contact the information center, and if information center is not open, to contact a GM in game. I did contact a GM in game but the reply was "wait for the information center to open" (in 6+ hours!). If they would actually do something, and something *fast* that doesn't include having to wait more than an hour to talk with someone, in our case we would've got the account back without even losing items. =_=
XI Wiki


