Page 17 of 54 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 1061
  1. #321

  2. #322
    True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,740
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Hmmm.... need the elven boobs edition

  3. #323
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,559
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

  4. #324
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    just finished the book tonight...oh god now i really want these movies..

  5. #325
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,009
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    http://geektyrant.com/news/2012/8/31...ease-date.html

    2nd film to be called The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

    3rd film, The Hobbit: There and Back Again, will be released worldwide on July 18, 2014.

    More misc info via link

  6. #326
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,009
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Oh, also: http://cheezburger.com/6554625280


    Lee Pace as Thranduil (Legolas's pop)

  7. #327

  8. #328
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,009
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Bilbo seems awfully tall for a Hobbit in that shot of him with 4 of the Dwarves..

  9. #329
    The Shitlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    11,560
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

    Yeah, I thought the dwarves were supposed to be 2-3 inches taller. Oh well, not a huge deal. What I'm wondering is how the hell I'm going to keep track of all the dwarves. I hope they do the introduction scene slowly enough that you get a decent chance to remember their names/faces.

  10. #330
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    day 1....wantttttttt

  11. #331
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post
    Yeah, I thought the dwarves were supposed to be 2-3 inches taller. Oh well, not a huge deal. What I'm wondering is how the hell I'm going to keep track of all the dwarves. I hope they do the introduction scene slowly enough that you get a decent chance to remember their names/faces.
    From the trailer, I think Gandalf is just gonna list 'em for their introduction.. So good luck remembering them all!

  12. #332
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    79
    BG Level
    2

    If the movies are half as epic as those beards this shit will be amazing

  13. #333
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,559
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

  14. #334
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,673
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Those eyebrows look a bit out of place on Thranduil.

  15. #335
    Like a boss yo
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,852
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

    Unibrow up in here !

  16. #336
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,559
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    New trailer dropping on Wednesday


  17. #337
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,009
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    "Bilbo's cousin"

  18. #338
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    ?
    And, is this really 3 movies?

  19. #339
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,406
    BG Level
    10

    he's not just a cousin, he's like the adopted heir
    yes

  20. #340
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,009
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    ^Hm, I always thought Bilbo was his uncle, but you are indeed correct.

Page 17 of 54 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Del Toro leaves "The Hobbit",film now w/o a director
    By Rulke in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2010-06-15, 09:21