Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 123
  1. #61
    Sinner
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,240
    BG Level
    7

    Re: the 2007 holiday lootz thread

    Gears of war (apparantly) skin for my 360
    $90 + $50 gift certificates for mall nearby (works in any store) so essentially $140

    bunch of shirts/pants, a new wallet as my old one's zipper was failing hardcore

    a giant TV remote cause we keep losing the normal one

    =/ and some kid laughtop thing for preschoolers cause they didn't get me an actual laptop, which is infinitely more annoying than just not getting me one

    Edit: simpsons movie too

  2. #62
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    967
    BG Level
    5

    Re: the 2007 holiday lootz thread

    $3000

  3. #63
    Ashira
    Guest

    Re: the 2007 holiday lootz thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashira
    My post will be in two parts: this part is what I asked for, since I won't know until tomorrow what I get.
    Here goes:

    -movie gift certificates
    Lots of 'em :D

    -gift certificates for clothes
    Same here, though no idea how much on each gift card, apparently my father thinks this is a big part of the surprise. -.-

    -the Twin Peaks Ultimate Gold Box Set
    nope

    -anything from Bath and Body Works in their Sensual Amber scent
    YUM - body wash and lotion and spray yay


    -this little CD/stereo/turntable (yes, I still own vinyl) combo they had at KMart, with a vintagey look
    Apparently my father missed the part about the turntable and thought I just wanted A REALLY FUCKING HUGE STEREO >.>

    Lots of other little things.. hoping to hit it big on the scratch tickets! ;D

    EDIT: TOTALLY WON $2 ON MY SCRATCH TICKETS

    I am so full now from Christmas brunch.. stuffed french toast and ham and lots of yummy goodness.

  4. #64
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    939
    BG Level
    5

    Re: the 2007 holiday lootz thread

    Yay more cloths! All I asked for since I want clothes in my size. 90% of what I own is in Large Size from when I was fat. Over the past 2 years I've lost ~70 pounds. Finally non baggy shit.

  5. #65
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,228
    BG Level
    6

    Re: the 2007 holiday lootz thread

    Two pairs of semi-expensive jeans
    A Wii Controller(FINALLY)

    Man its sucked so bad not having another Wii controller to do shit with my friends. Now I just have to buy more multiplayer games. I got everything I wanted, so it was a good day.

  6. #66
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    120
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: the 2007 holiday lootz thread

    hot rod and blood diamond on hd-dvd, pyjama pants, bath robe, toronto maple leafs jersey, some scratch tickets, lindor chocolates, a sweater and some socks (YESSSS! can never have enough socks)

  7. #67
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Re: the 2007 holiday lootz thread

    Nintendo Wii
    Mario Galaxy
    Simpsons: The Movie (Game)
    Extra Wiimote/Nunchuck
    Persona 3
    Another PS2 controller
    Clothes
    Monies
    A seating pad for my computer chair
    Uh... candies and such? That's about it.

  8. #68
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,115
    BG Level
    7

    Re: the 2007 holiday lootz thread

    Really just all clothes this year, but that's what I wanted. New leather coat, 2 hoodys, new shoes, few pairs of jeans, some dress clothes for interviews, and a couple shirts. Got some money from the grandparents, too.

  9. #69
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,868
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

    Re: the 2007 holiday lootz thread

    Aunts/uncles still haven't come over yet..but it's probably gift certificates.
    So far..
    New monitor
    New chair :3
    new keyboard/mouse
    new headset
    Darren shan books

    Pretty much everything I asked for :3

  10. #70
    ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,967
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: the 2007 holiday lootz thread

    Best Christmas reaction to date so far, coming from my younger brother. He absolutely hates XI, period. He just can't understand the reasons to play and it bores him to tears to watch me play.

    I found out awhile ago he really wanted orange box. So I stuffed a copy of orange box (still in the box) in an XI expansion box.

    Opens it.... Me: "I really want you to give this a shot, Id love you to play the game alongside with me..."
    Him: "heh... thanks" (Looks at me in that "mm ok.. I guess.." disappointed look"
    Me: "The codes and stuff are in the box, put it on your laptop so I can make sure it works"
    He tears it open
    "Thanks fucker... I was seriously going to be hugely disappointed if you really got me that..."

  11. #71
    Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,564
    BG Level
    7

    Re: the 2007 holiday lootz thread

    Black label scotch and a decanter (for those of you who know me well, you would know what my reaction was like)
    http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9272/dsc00331uo8.jpg

    Da Bears santa hat, mayhap a rl....POPE HAT?
    http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8729/dsc00332mr1.jpg

    HBK stuff!
    http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5889/dsc00333ej1.jpg

    and my favorite one of them all, an authentic battle axe
    http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2479/dsc00334ka0.jpg

  12. #72
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,949
    BG Level
    10

    Re: the 2007 holiday lootz thread

    Got a mounting rack for my rackmounts in my recording studio, a new power conditioner to condense all the outlets into my room so I can use the mounting rack, and an electronic drum set to go with it. Yummy.

  13. #73
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    691
    BG Level
    5

    Re: the 2007 holiday lootz thread


  14. #74
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    426
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Duskwood

    Re: the 2007 holiday lootz thread

    Me:
    Sweater
    40$
    Clothes
    Just praying my aunt got me my laptop

    I think my niece won the Christmas this year for gifts since her parents split and she can get w/e she wants.( spoiled ass 10 yr old)
    PS3
    Laptop
    DS
    PsP
    Camera
    Side kick LX, ALL THIS FOR A 10 YR OLD /wrist

  15. #75
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,914
    BG Level
    10

    Re: the 2007 holiday lootz thread

    Please, don't tell me you wear those out in public...

  16. #76
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,668
    BG Level
    6

    Re: the 2007 holiday lootz thread

    -Fully paid trip to the Bahamas for New years
    -$350 Cash
    -Digitech Whammy Pedal for my Guitar
    -Lots of cloths
    -Stephen Colberts book
    -Bourne Ultimatum DVD


    Very good haul this year :D

  17. #77
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    764
    BG Level
    5

    Re: the 2007 holiday lootz thread

    I got a super swank Pittsburgh Steelers hoodie
    Breviary Covers for all 4 Books
    A Daily Missal
    Wallet
    A Rosary blessed by JPII

    Such a joyous day! Got lots of people coming over to celebrate the day properly later on in the afternoon.

  18. #78
    The Tower
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,160
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Stromgarde Siren
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Re: the 2007 holiday lootz thread

    Quote Originally Posted by elphaba
    game over, i got something I've wanted since I was like 3 years old.

    Huge picture of snoopy snowcone maker
    Holy shit, we have one of those in our pantry from like 20+ years ago.

    As for me:
    iPod Touch
    Docking Station for said iPod
    2 pairs of jeans
    1 sweater
    1 fleece jacket
    1 shirt
    A pair of brown leather shoes
    Assorted foodstuff
    And a pair of nerf guns that me and my uncle spent half the morning shooting each other with until we lost too many darts :/

  19. #79
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: the 2007 holiday lootz thread

    My brother made it in early and told me to open his gift already, waiting on a few more friends/family to open them all and will post later.

    Anyway OMFG yes!<333 I have the best brother ever.

    http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/5...e109jpgoc6.jpg

    Been wanting those shoes since they had come out and never could get a pair. ; ;

  20. #80
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,868
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

    Re: the 2007 holiday lootz thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    Black label scotch and a decanter (for those of you who know me well, you would know what my reaction was like)
    http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9272/dsc00331uo8.jpg
    http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/2...nteringws1.png
    was too small >_>

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 271
    Last Post: 2012-01-01, 17:39
  2. The Holiday Gifts Thread
    By SephYuyX in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 2008-12-10, 10:30
  3. The "Bash that country" thread.
    By Senoska in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2006-12-19, 14:49
  4. The Never Ending Story Thread
    By Eddie in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 2006-10-04, 06:48
  5. The Official Wilford Brimley Thread
    By JoOeetheplatypuS in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2006-09-27, 13:29