I'd assume the person in the coffin isn't Claire, as people have said, Kate's takes place before Jack's, and if Claire had been alive, what was Kate doing with her kid.
I'd assume the person in the coffin isn't Claire, as people have said, Kate's takes place before Jack's, and if Claire had been alive, what was Kate doing with her kid.
Other than the ones you mentioned....Originally Posted by Tyr
Rousseau needs a flashback.
What was the original purpose of the Dharma Initiative, and what happened to its founder, Alvar Hanso?
Why does Richard Alpert not seem to age? Why do pregant women die before childbirth? How did Rose and Locke get cured of their respective ailments? I have a feeling all these these are connected somehow.
What's up with the time disparity?
What is it that Faraday couldn't remember with the cards last episode?
Who/what is the lady in Desmond's flashback?
What is up with the four-toed statue?
The black smoke?
The numbers?
That's all I can come up with now.
No. After last season, they agreed to do three more 16-episode seasons. So this season will now be 13 episodes; I don't know if they will add three more to the next couple of seasons, but there are at least 32 episodes left after this season. Four episodes this season means 41 new episodes, 44 tops.Also, the series is set to end in like 20 more episodes, right? So Season 5 will be the end of it?
I'm fairly sure they've said that Dharma was originally started to 'solve' that equation that tells us when mankind will cause itself to go extinction, in order to prolong it by changing of the factors or whatnot.
As for the pregnant women, from what I've picked up from the show, I thought it was a fairly new happening (fairly being the operative word) and considering that is how Ben's mother died and the fact that Jacob seems to think Ben is keeping him prisoner or whatnot seems to be connected.
New Sneak Peek is up! The Constant is becoming one of the most anticipated episodes..
http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2008/0 ... eek-3.html
It definately looks like it should be a good episode. Can't wait to find out more about them (Freighter people).Originally Posted by Larsa
Edit: The current plans for showing the episodes has been listed:
Also, it was answered (somewhat vaguely) whether or not Aaron is one of the Oceanic 6.Episode 5: Feb. 28
Episode 6: March 6
Episode 7: March 13
Episode 8: March 20
Episode 9: April 24
Episode 10: May 1
Episode 11: May 8
Episode 12: May 15
Episode 13: May 22 (season finale)
Answer (Obviously Spoilers)
The showing schedule is further down in the above link.
wtf started 7 minutes ago and no comments?!
11 minutes in and this episode is already fucking my mind.
Wow, I'll bite on a comment. This episode opens up a whole lot on the time shifting of people with Desmond.
this desmond shit is confusing and annoying. was that the bad guy from Hackers?
edit: daniel faraday is becoming one of the best characters on the show
OMG!!!!!
This is a fucking unbelievable concept in time shifting!!!
"You must go to Oxford and meet me"!
I approve of their usage of "time travel". Win meter is steadily rising.![]()
agreedOriginally Posted by tyven
Sooooo is this the whole parallel universe thing? Or just time travel? Both?
damn i hope desmond doesn't die![]()
'8 years from now i need to call you, but i cant call you if i dont have your number'... i REALLY think he could have worded that better
"If anything goes wrong, Desmond Hume will be my constant"
What?
Hume? I don't get it. (that his last name?)
Next episode seems pretty epic.
And Desmond can be my constant anyday :nikkei:
Hume is his last name. Faraday's probably the best side character added to this show. Best episode of the year by far, nuts.
wow...tonights episode reminds me why LOST is above everything else..amazing story
This episode was season finale-caliber... absolutely amazing. Season 4 is fucking amazing so far. Faraday and Desmond, partners in time... my favorite characters now.
holy fuck rofl that was SO amazing. it was a very great way of introducing the whole 'time travel' thing. faraday is awesome, and I can't believe how intense the ending was. friends and I were literally yelling when the phone was ringing and we were paranoid for what was gonna happen