Page 25 of 56 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 1116

Thread: LOST Season 4     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #481
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko
    Some small spoilers/hints have been given for this next episode, and they seem pretty interesting. Not really "omg" like the Desmond episode, but still interesting. Something that happened earlier this season will make sense with this episode too.

    The episode will be Juliet-centric.

    Another thing sorta touched on (possibly a stretch) is who's in the coffin. If it's who I think it is now, I don't think anyone expected it. I'll put my guess below in small text.





    Spoilers:

    I think it's Jin. Latest rumour is that Jin & Sun are the last of the Oceanic 6. And 1 of the Oceanic 6 dies in a Flash Forward (off the island) and it's highly likely that it's one of those 2. Since the Obit was a male name and the coffin was about Jin's size, I think it's highly likely it's him. It's not Jack or Kate, doubt it's Hurley. Sayid is a rare chance, but the scene with the coffin has been confirmed to be after the Sayid FF. This also confirms Aaron, Ben and Desmond (if he gets off the island) are not part of the Oceanic 6.

    End Spoilers

    I disagree. If it was one of the oceanic 6, media would have paid a lot more attention probably, but there wasnt anyone around. Also a weird place for jin to be. I'm going to go with Michael or Ben I still

  2. #482
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    2,025
    BG Level
    7

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko
    Some small spoilers/hints have been given for this next episode, and they seem pretty interesting. Not really "omg" like the Desmond episode, but still interesting. Something that happened earlier this season will make sense with this episode too.

    The episode will be Juliet-centric.

    Another thing sorta touched on (possibly a stretch) is who's in the coffin. If it's who I think it is now, I don't think anyone expected it. I'll put my guess below in small text.





    Spoilers:

    I think it's Jin. Latest rumour is that Jin & Sun are the last of the Oceanic 6. And 1 of the Oceanic 6 dies in a Flash Forward (off the island) and it's highly likely that it's one of those 2. Since the Obit was a male name and the coffin was about Jin's size, I think it's highly likely it's him. It's not Jack or Kate, doubt it's Hurley. Sayid is a rare chance, but the scene with the coffin has been confirmed to be after the Sayid FF. This also confirms Aaron, Ben and Desmond (if he gets off the island) are not part of the Oceanic 6.

    End Spoilers

    I disagree. If it was one of the oceanic 6, media would have paid a lot more attention probably, but there wasnt anyone around. Also a weird place for jin to be. I'm going to go with Michael or Ben I still

    My guess: its vincent.

  3. #483
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,248
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Re: LOST Season 4

    My reply to tomiko's guess :

    If it were jin, where's sun? If they were oceanic 6, where's the media? And why a ghetto funeral?

  4. #484
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,126
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    My reply to tomiko's guess :

    If it were jin, where's sun? If they were oceanic 6, where's the media? And why a ghetto funeral?
    Not sure, it still could be someone else, just that one of the Oceanic 6 dies in a Flash Forward. Good points though about why it couldn't be one of them. If it's not one of the O6 (in the coffin), then Sun is my guess as to which dies (of the O6) for the pregnancy reasons.

    I agree about Vincent, I can't believe I missed something so obvious =p Knowing Lost though, they could probably find a way to make it happen and sound legit D:

  5. #485
    Tyr
    Tyr is offline
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,270
    BG Level
    7

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Bless you all for small text...I'm waiting till Friday to read the posts.

  6. #486
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,126
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyr
    Bless you all for small text...I'm waiting till Friday to read the posts.
    Just a note, not everything talked about may be covered in the next episode, so it may be best to avoid it even then. Stuff that is covered though will most likely be talked about in normal size text though.

  7. #487
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,115
    BG Level
    7

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Maybe we're all wrong and it's Sayid in the coffin. Nobody would know him in the U.S. and wouldn't go to the funeral.

  8. #488
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,126
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Anyway
    Maybe we're all wrong and it's Sayid in the coffin. Nobody would know him in the U.S. and wouldn't go to the funeral.
    No, it's definately Vincent.

  9. #489
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,248
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Um isn't vincent a dog? Why would they go to a dog's funeral and why would it be in the paper even?

  10. #490
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: LOST Season 4

    No Vincent, YOU ARE the Jacobs.

  11. #491
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,056
    BG Level
    6

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Aaron clearly isn't counted as one of the survivors of Oceanic 6. My guess is since he was born on the island, allegedly to Kate as far as I can tell from her flash forward, he just wouldn't be counted like the adults are.

    Total guess but I fell like more than 6 got off the island. Just because the media says 6, doesn't mean that some of the others on the island are hiding around the globe.

  12. #492
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,126
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Um isn't vincent a dog? Why would they go to a dog's funeral and why would it be in the paper even?
    Yeah, I'm just going along with the joke though since they could make it be anyone.

  13. #493
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,954
    BG Level
    7

    Re: LOST Season 4

    To the guys trading spoilers: Why would you do this? I read the entire spoiler for season 3 finale and I was pissed off at myself because I spoiled the epicness of one of the greatest Lost episodes ever for myself.

  14. #494
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,126
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Norelco
    To the guys trading spoilers: Why would you do this? I read the entire spoiler for season 3 finale and I was pissed off at myself because I spoiled the epicness of one of the greatest Lost episodes ever for myself.
    Alot of it is speculation. I read the spoilers, but very few are on the same spoiler level as what was spoiled for the Season 3 finale. So far this season, I think I've only seen 2 detailed spoilers about the episodes. Otherwise it's mainly been stuff mentioned in interviews by the producers (Only spoilerish if you don't want to know the direction they're going with the episodes/seasons. They don't give out clear answers.). And the episode spoilers have mainly just had a couple things mentioned as opposed to full details.

    There's also speculation (read: not confirmed) about certain things due to finding connections as opposed to being straight up told that so-and-so is gonna do whatever. Like say Evangeline Lily was seen filming a scene with Wafik in Australia. We don't know what the purpose of it was, but it's fun to speculate the possibilities.

    While I like reading the actual spoilers, the speculation is what I like most about Lost. Even with spoilers, you still don't know where the show is headed.

    Who's Ben's spy on the boat?
    Who's in the coffin?
    Why is Sayid working for Ben?
    etc.

    And even when these types of questions have been answered (which I haven't seen any of them have definate answers, just theories), they just raise more questions as to why it happened.


    Spoilers:

    Vincent is the smoke monster! Not really (at least that I'm aware of), but it sounded funny.

  15. #495
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    2,025
    BG Level
    7

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Um isn't vincent a dog? Why would they go to a dog's funeral and why would it be in the paper even?
    Yeah, I'm just going along with the joke though since they could make it be anyone.
    I was completely joking when I originally said it. It makes no sense because Vincent would be given a grand funeral with celebrities there and all.

  16. #496
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Spoilers are gay, I like to make my own theories and speculation up. Just ask poor old Epical.

  17. #497
    Tyr
    Tyr is offline
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,270
    BG Level
    7

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Larsa
    Spoilers are gay, I like to make my own theories and speculation up. Just ask poor old Epical.
    Amen.

    And I must say, I'm undeniably mentally challenged for clicking this thread whenever I see the new-post sign, forgetting that there are potential spoilers amuck in the last two pages. Again, thanks for small-fonting them. I have to wait 167 hours for Lost, might as well go in as fresh as possible.

  18. #498
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,069
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Larsa
    Spoilers are gay, I like to make my own theories and speculation up. Just ask poor old Epical.
    Lol, he's not joking.

    But yeah, thanks for the small-text. I forget if it was the Heroes thread or the 24 thread, but some people liked to normal size some spoilers and it pissed a lot of people off. >_>

    I look forward to LostThursdays even more now because I get to see last week's episode with all those "did you know..." bubbles... it's going to make the Desmond episode so much better. Andddd not to mention I'll always look forward to a Juliet-centric episode. :nikkei:

  19. #499
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Gentlemen.. 24 hours from now we will get into another intense discussion of the episode of the week. Goddamn I can't wait.. I wish it could never end.

    Also this avatar is a shout out to LW.

  20. #500
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,248
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Epical
    I look forward to LostThursdays even more now because I get to see last week's episode with all those "did you know..." bubbles... it's going to make the Desmond episode so much better. Andddd not to mention I'll always look forward to a Juliet-centric episode. :nikkei:

    I dont get to see those ; ; ; ;



    And yay Larsa! <3 Jin'n'Sun

Page 25 of 56 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lost: Season 5
    By Null in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 1891
    Last Post: 2010-01-19, 10:39
  2. LOST: Season V, What the balls?
    By Andarvi in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2009-01-21, 22:09
  3. Lost Season 5 (preview/discussion)
    By Hitoshura in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 2008-12-04, 17:42
  4. "Lost" Season 4
    By Titanss in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 2007-12-23, 06:14
  5. LOST - Fall Season finale *spoilers*
    By Daemonxel in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 2006-11-22, 04:50
  6. wtf @ lost season premiere
    By Groovebox in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 2006-10-12, 07:48
  7. Lost and 24 new seasons?
    By Lylie in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 2006-09-27, 16:00
  8. LOST: Season finale: (SPOILERS)
    By Firedrag0nn in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 2006-06-03, 15:00