Page 30 of 56 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 1116

Thread: LOST Season 4     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #581
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Where are you around the time Lost airs LW?

    This blows my dad is using my car and his car is in for repairs so I can't go out and buy something to eat for Lost like usual. I think I may have to order some pizza...

  2. #582
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    2,025
    BG Level
    7

    Re: LOST Season 4

    HOLY SHIT BALLS!

    Juliet is the biggest snitch of all fucking time!

  3. #583
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,248
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Andarvi
    HOLY SHIT BALLS!

    Juliet is the biggest snitch of all fucking time!

    WHY DID I CLICK DESPITE SAYING I WOULDN'T

    STUPID WEAK WILL AGAINST LOST.

    Ok I think I'm not gonna click anymore <_<

  4. #584
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    2,025
    BG Level
    7

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Quote Originally Posted by Andarvi
    HOLY SHIT BALLS!

    Juliet is the biggest snitch of all fucking time!

    WHY DID I CLICK DESPITE SAYING I WOULDN'T

    STUPID WEAK WILL AGAINST LOST.

    Ok I think I'm not gonna click anymore <_<
    Lol waffles. You still probably dont know what happpened. Dont worry.

  5. #585
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Re: LOST Season 4

    jin's having a pretty rough episode.

  6. #586
    Jer
    Jer is offline
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,125
    BG Level
    6

    Re: LOST Season 4

    "Hi guys, sorry for what I did, please don't rat me out, and don't kill me Sayid"

  7. #587
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    2,025
    BG Level
    7

    Re: LOST Season 4

    WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS EPISODE!?!?!?!?!? MY MIND IS EXPLODING!

  8. #588
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,458
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Holy shit...was that a flash forward and a flash back at the same time???

    I guess Jin wasn't one of the Oceanic 6.

  9. #589
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Andarvi
    WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS EPISODE!?!?!?!?!? MY MIND IS EXPLODING!
    sun - flashforward
    jin - flashback
    tyven - pissed off @ ending

  10. #590
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,435
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Frostmane

    Re: LOST Season 4

    I cried

  11. #591
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    805
    BG Level
    5

    Re: LOST Season 4

    wrrryyyyy jin wrrryyyyyy

  12. #592
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,954
    BG Level
    7

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorio
    Holy shit...was that a flash forward and a flash back at the same time???

    I guess Jin wasn't one of the Oceanic 6.
    The writers keep getting more brilliant and brilliant. Holy fuck.

    So...next week someone dies? I'll be pissed if it's Jin. =P

  13. #593
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    227
    BG Level
    4

    Re: LOST Season 4

    nooooooooooooo, not Jin

    Awesome ending to that episode

  14. #594
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    483
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven

    sun - flashforward
    jin - flashback
    tyven - pissed off @ ending
    This is correct. Yet at the same time there are leaving a lot of open space for Jin to still be alive just stuck on the Island.

  15. #595
    Groovebox
    Guest

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Hmmm... even with the ending I actually thought this was the weakest episode so far... also, on Jin's tombstone, did anyone catch the day of his death? I could have sworn it said September 2004.... which may indicate he in fact did not die.

    Oh well, farewell my Korean friend.

  16. #596
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,954
    BG Level
    7

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Groovebox
    Hmmm... even with the ending I actually thought this was the weakest episode so far... also, on Jin's tombstone, did anyone catch the day of his death? I could have sworn it said September 2004.... which may indicate he in fact did not die.

    Oh well, farewell my Korean friend.
    I'm sure screencaps will be up soon.

  17. #597
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    805
    BG Level
    5

    Re: LOST Season 4

    http://bp2.blogger.com/_mX7ois51oIw/R9n ... he%2B6.jpg

    date on stone - 2004 9-22

    edit: why are there 3 dates on there?

  18. #598
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    708
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Well, that was rather boring. I'll hold off on complaining though because the rest of this season has been awesome.

  19. #599
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    203
    BG Level
    4

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Moosey
    http://bp2.blogger.com/_mX7ois51oIw/R9neF-VArMI/AAAAAAAAARo/gRlT-gwZsFc/s1600/not%2Bone%2Bof%2Bthe%2B6.jpg

    date on stone - 2004 9-22

    edit: why are there 3 dates on there?
    That's her birth date.

    Seeing as this is the date of Jin's death is the date of the plane crash, maybe he isn't one of the 6. Maybe he's still alive!

  20. #600
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    805
    BG Level
    5

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Admo
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosey
    http://bp2.blogger.com/_mX7ois51oIw/R9neF-VArMI/AAAAAAAAARo/gRlT-gwZsFc/s1600/not%2Bone%2Bof%2Bthe%2B6.jpg

    date on stone - 2004 9-22

    edit: why are there 3 dates on there?
    That's her birth date.

    Seeing as this is the date of Jin's death is the date of the plane crash, maybe he isn't one of the 6. Maybe he's still alive!
    What "her" you are referring to?

    The dates are 1980, 1974, and 2004, so I doubt you're talking about the baby.

Page 30 of 56 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lost: Season 5
    By Null in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 1891
    Last Post: 2010-01-19, 10:39
  2. LOST: Season V, What the balls?
    By Andarvi in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2009-01-21, 22:09
  3. Lost Season 5 (preview/discussion)
    By Hitoshura in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 2008-12-04, 17:42
  4. "Lost" Season 4
    By Titanss in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 2007-12-23, 06:14
  5. LOST - Fall Season finale *spoilers*
    By Daemonxel in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 2006-11-22, 04:50
  6. wtf @ lost season premiere
    By Groovebox in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 2006-10-12, 07:48
  7. Lost and 24 new seasons?
    By Lylie in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 2006-09-27, 16:00
  8. LOST: Season finale: (SPOILERS)
    By Firedrag0nn in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 2006-06-03, 15:00