Page 31 of 56 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 1116

Thread: LOST Season 4     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #601
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,954
    BG Level
    7

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Moosey
    Quote Originally Posted by Admo
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosey
    http://bp2.blogger.com/_mX7ois51oIw/R9neF-VArMI/AAAAAAAAARo/gRlT-gwZsFc/s1600/not%2Bone%2Bof%2Bthe%2B6.jpg

    date on stone - 2004 9-22

    edit: why are there 3 dates on there?
    That's her birth date.

    Seeing as this is the date of Jin's death is the date of the plane crash, maybe he isn't one of the 6. Maybe he's still alive!
    What "her" you are referring to?

    The dates are 1980, 1974, and 2004, so I doubt you're talking about the baby.
    I believe the 1980 is Sun's birthdate. I think in Asian cultures married couples share memorial stones like that.

  2. #602
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    805
    BG Level
    5

    Re: LOST Season 4

    ah ok

  3. #603
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    203
    BG Level
    4

    Re: LOST Season 4

    They do that in the US too. Couples buy their plot together and puts their names and DOBs on the stone and have updated when they die.

  4. #604
    Tyr
    Tyr is offline
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,270
    BG Level
    7

    Re: LOST Season 4

    FUCK, I missed it because of a goddamn accident on the highway

    FUCK YOU TRAFFIC

  5. #605
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    805
    BG Level
    5

  6. #606
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: LOST Season 4

    I think I just about screamed when Jin said he had only been married for two months. Wait so that's a total of 5 people we know who are the Oceanic 6. Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, and Sun. Who is the 6th? It can't be Ben because Mr. Widmore would know exactly where to find him and would have killed him if he is looking for him.

    Also WTF, why is everyone on that freighter fucking gigantic, even the fucking Doctor is huge. Holy shit I can't wait for next week, I hope it's flashbacks on Michael and Walt's trip on the boat after Live Together, Die Alone.

    For those saying this episode was lackluster.. yeah it was for current events. Minus meeting Kevin Johnson and the Flashback and forward. I was kinda disappointed Jack didn't show up with Hurley to see the baby.

  7. #607
    Tyr
    Tyr is offline
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,270
    BG Level
    7

    Re: LOST Season 4

    What!? That episode was the shit =\

    Then again, I'm hopelessly addicted beyond return and I love just about anything the show does.

    When Jin went to the hospital with the panda, and it wasn't Sun's room, I was like "oh no you di'int"

    Then he said he had only been married 2 months & it clicked.

    I liked the episode. Would have liked more info on the freighter though =\

    Seems like most Jin/Sun episodes aren't really focused on the events of the Island, mainly because they usually try to tell the story of both characters, so I expected as much going into the episode.

    By the way, it completely caught me off guard that Sun is an O6...

  8. #608
    Jer
    Jer is offline
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,125
    BG Level
    6

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Larsa
    For those saying this episode was lackluster.. yeah it was for current events. Minus meeting Kevin Johnson and the Flashback and forward. I was kinda disappointed Jack didn't show up with Hurley to see the baby.
    When they showed Kevin Johnson and cut to a commercial, I was like there's 20 minutes left, surely they're going to cut back atleast once omggggg.

  9. #609
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    75
    BG Level
    2

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Lost producers, just loves killing off characters with DUI incidents hehe. didnt Daniel Dae Kim, have a DUI incident a couple of months back i think

  10. #610
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,069
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: LOST Season 4

    You know, until the idea was brought forth in this thread, I didn't even put together that they were doing flashforwards/backs with Sun and Jin there. I thought they brainwashed Sun into thinking Jin was dead and Jin started over a new life, yet still worked for her dad at Paik... yeah nevermind.

    Dead person next week? Hmmm, probably (read: hopefully) Michael.

  11. #611
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,133
    BG Level
    8

    Re: LOST Season 4

    sawyer or claire is my guess. mostly leaning towards claire

  12. #612
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,248
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Re: LOST Season 4

    I LOVED THE EPISODE ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

    ending so sad ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;





    I think Claire is dying next week, I heard rumours that she's being prissy to the cast and they wanna get read of her.

  13. #613
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Hoping Sayid does another break dancing move on Michael. (lolhurley)

  14. #614
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Arvin
    sawyer or claire is my guess. mostly leaning towards claire
    Claire. She lost charlie, Aaron is alone in the future, and they would not kill Sawyer till season finale since everyone like him usually

  15. #615
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,930
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Am I the only one who wishes they wouldn't tell us when people are going to die? It would come as much more of a shock if they just randomly killed someone. It's not like 90% of the series' viewers aren't people who watch every week anyway....

  16. #616
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,537
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Would they really kill off Claire before any kind of resolution between her & Jack as brother and sister? I hope not. Last night's episode wasn't as great as others this season but no other pulled at my heart like this one did. When Sun was at Jin's grave, ; ;. I also like how they introduce new characters on the freighter only to have them die right away. Hi2u & bye2u australian chick dressed in chains for a swim in the ocean.

  17. #617
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    483
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Arvin
    sawyer or claire is my guess. mostly leaning towards claire
    I hope you are joking. If they killed Sawyer I would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooo pissed.

  18. #618
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: LOST Season 4

    What bother me is why Jack didnt ask more questions about the "time isn't the same on the island" when they were talking to Desmond on the boat. It should bother anyone with a minimum knowledge of physics

  19. #619
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: LOST Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    I LOVED THE EPISODE ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

    ending so sad ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;
    Same. I'm sure if he died on the island that he did it so Sun could get off since he said he'd do anything for her. I kinda feel bad for Hurley since alot of these deaths have affected him more than the others. Also, I'm mad at 3 of the Oceanic 6 for not coming to see Sun/Ji Yeon/Jin's Grave. At least Kate has an excuse not to be there. Jack, Sayid & Whomever should have been there.

    With the way Jin was portrayed in this episode, I think it was planned and not cause of his dui thing since they coulda had him go out the way Ana Lucia & Libby did (emotionlessly).

  20. #620
    Groovebox
    Guest

    Re: LOST Season 4

    I read this crazy spoiler about claire (darkufo's spoiler site).... I'm really hoping it's true because it would be a fucking hilarious animated GIF.

    SPOILER:
    faraday kicks claire out of the chopper and takes aaron wtf lol

Page 31 of 56 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lost: Season 5
    By Null in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 1891
    Last Post: 2010-01-19, 10:39
  2. LOST: Season V, What the balls?
    By Andarvi in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2009-01-21, 22:09
  3. Lost Season 5 (preview/discussion)
    By Hitoshura in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 2008-12-04, 17:42
  4. "Lost" Season 4
    By Titanss in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 2007-12-23, 06:14
  5. LOST - Fall Season finale *spoilers*
    By Daemonxel in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 2006-11-22, 04:50
  6. wtf @ lost season premiere
    By Groovebox in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 2006-10-12, 07:48
  7. Lost and 24 new seasons?
    By Lylie in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 2006-09-27, 16:00
  8. LOST: Season finale: (SPOILERS)
    By Firedrag0nn in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 2006-06-03, 15:00