ITT sunblind posts conspiracy theory bullshit. Grow the fuck up; honestly you're the type that would be posting conspiracy theory bullshit about Gravel if he was considered a contender right now.
Why did you ask him [Obama] alone whom he's planning to nuke?
I did not single him out.
Yes, you did. I watched the video three times.
Oh, please. Watch it again. He said that everything is on the table with respect to Iran, which is code for nukes. That's why I went at him.
Shit like that is why he stopped getting invited to debates; if you're just gonna accuse your opponents of dropping nukes without anything to back it up, then it just makes you a batshit and angry old man.
[quote:ayr6zt47]Gravel on Sunday night appeared at Phillips Exeter Academy in Exeter to speak to its high school students and showed no sign his campaign had gone up in smoke. Indeed, in a contest of booze versus pot, Gravel said light 'em up.
"I'm sure a lot of you have tripped out on alcohol," Gravel told the students. "It's a lot safer to do it on marijuana."
As if that wasn't enough, according to a tape of the appearance shown by WMUR-TV in New Hampshire, Gravel advised, "And with respect to other drugs, if you've got a problem with coke, go to a doctor, get a prescription and get it filled at a drug store.