Kicking RMT's in the NUTS.Originally Posted by Schultz
Kicking RMT's in the NUTS.Originally Posted by Schultz
WinwinwinwinwinWIN. Gunna level me some SCH now, God damnit.
Nice update.
To the one saying the new band is meh.... its a lot better. 2k xp per charge and assuming the 'doubling up' rules apply the same to this band, you will be able to use 2 charges per day every other day, resulting in an average of 3k xp bonus per day... much better.
So you can steal part of hate so you both survive instead of all and pull hate and dieOriginally Posted by dawdr
And Dusk Wars can run slower now!
If they've ruined the point of my capped Desperate Blows merits I demand my 12 merits back.
fuck yes my Scholar just went form lolPuP to ZomgSCH, theese updates are nice, omg 2 new dices for my corsiar
I'M LOVIN IT!!!
Only thing I see this as is another nail in the coffin for drgs as top meripo at nyzul. Although, once your done with merits... preeetty lame.A wyvern’s attributes will now increase in correspondence to the amount of experience gained from the moment the wyvern is summoned.
*This increase will not be affected by experience gained from Campaign, Besieged, or items.
**A wyvern’s attributes will be reset to their original values when the wyvern is KO’d, dismissed, or changes areas.
Collaboration same timer as Accomplice? What the hell kind of point is that... guess I'll see.
This update seems a lot of fluff to me, patches and half responses to issues.
All I have to say is I hope the added nms and equipment are worthwhile.
Thank you GOD, It was completely retarded for Striking Bull to be ripping off huge damage and have me pull it off him with a 20 damage club hit. -.--The calculation of enmity for NPCs and monsters in Campaign battles is now the same as for player characters.
Also excellent, although I can see Khroma going even higher now.Characters below level 20 are no longer able to mine for items in the following areas:
Newton Movalpolos/Mount Zhayolm/Halvung/Gusgen Mines/Ifrit's Cauldron
Also, I see Scholars have RR, raise I and II (WTF?), but what about Stoneskin, Blink, etc? I wouldn't have too much hope for Phalanx or Gravity, but the lack of defensive spells are what makes SCH hard for a BLM sub. Guess we'll have to see when it's up.
I'm pretty excited!
(Oh and Haste cap - you guys knew they'd do something about zerg anyway.)
And lo, this update shall be known as the great haste nerf?
the SCH updates are nice..
but the rest of the update fails hard considering how long the delay was
SCHOLAR LOOKS FIXED
but haste and zerging seems out >_>
Wonder what the spell "Klimaform" is gonna do, it's german for "Climatic Form" - a weather type thing?
Nice too!New Notorious Monsters have been added to the Wings of the Goddess areas
ALSO WHAT DOES RETRACE DOOOO
Sublimination is like Convert-over-time for SCH, it's kinda like dot from a melee compared to the WS.
I really, really, really hope that SMN ability isn't on some 15 minute timer and returns <100mp...
Does RDM and MNK still fucking exist to SE!? Why the fuck are SAM's and DRK's STILL getting fucking buffed to kingdom come.
Attack Speed Nerf - Debatable...it could ruin DRK Rune Chopper Zerg, or it may have little effect
Sneak Ninjutsu - Win! RDM/NIN mining in Mount Zhaylom is so much easier!
New WHM Spells - Awesome! I Hope they're quests...because i'm a poor taru Q_Q
New BLM Spells - Same As Above
SMN Buff - Interesting, We'll See If It's Useful
SCH Spells Etc. - Wow...Raise II before RDMs? I'm slightly offended / intrigued
New NMs - Fun, Let's hope some sick gear came with it!
Overall...potential...seems pretty good. I'm hoping some of the lower points of their notes aren't huge WTFs to everyone. Now...I need to get back to leveling SMN, BRD to 75 so I can finish SCH >_>
In before Jaggedy-Eared Jack.Originally Posted by Intense
where's my new Blue Magic ; ;
Win = Almost everything.
(Massive?) Fail = Haste nerf.
Time will tell how bad it is...
P.S. GO GO DATAMINING!
If Sublimation is any good (looks like you can keep up as long as you have HP, do not reach your MP cap, or are attacked), SCH is now an incredible sub job choice for all mages.
P.S SS and Blink will surely be usable under Addendum: White.