Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 44
  1. #21
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,228
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: Mar 10, 2008 data mining thread

    Mog Lott. Ticket

    A lottery ticket inscribed with the numbers which you have selected. Issued by the Mog House Management Union.

    Inscribable, NoSale, Ex
    No update notes about that lottery they were gonna make where you could win a Ridill (etc.), but looks to be in there.

  2. #22
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    430
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Re: Mar 10, 2008 data mining thread

    Monsters by zone to note, some possible NMs:
    Xarcabard [S]
    Patrol Worms (possibly Sandworms)
    Kaiser Behemoth ??? Both of these were away from Campaign monster lists
    Jagidbod of Clanreaper (oh god not him)

    Castle Ostraja[S]
    Odontotyrannus [1 spawn point]

    Beaudeux [S]
    Meteor Quadav
    Dusk Raiders

    La Vaule [S] no longer Davoi???
    more Kaiser Behemoths
    Dalzaak
    Eurytos seems to be in several zones

    Ronfaure [S]
    Time-Bomb
    Kaiser Behemoth again, starting to think these will be campaign puppies

  3. #23
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,341
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Mar 10, 2008 data mining thread

    For anyone else who is having issues downloading patch files I have mirrored them on my server.

    >>> http://switchstix.net/031108.rar <<<
    File Size:143,391 KB
    Contains: Any file that was edited today 03/11/08 under the /install directory/FINAL FANTASY XI/ folder.

    If you attempt to use these files to patch FFXI without going through POL you will get an error and will have to complete a file-check from POL on FFXI Files for it to work. Basically your better off just downloading from POL if you are not a data miner.

    I have to go to work now so hopefully this file helps the late comers that are going to get stuck with TimeOuts from POL.

  4. #24
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,096
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

    Re: Mar 10, 2008 data mining thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeTasai
    Monsters by zone to note, some possible NMs:
    Xarcabard [S]
    Patrol Worms (possibly Sandworms)
    99% sure this is the name of the half-dozen worms summoned by an NPC leader at Fort K.N. (not the Guttler NPC). Dusk Raiders, also, are a squad of friendly NPCs in campaign battle.

  5. #25
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,370
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: Mar 10, 2008 data mining thread

    I made a mirror for the datamine results: http://www.symbiosis-ls.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27

    share the link, maybe itll lessen the fuckton of lag we are getting from bg... ill update it as info is posted here

  6. #26
    Physicist
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,492
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: Mar 10, 2008 data mining thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Funkworkz
    I made a mirror for the datamine results: http://www.symbiosis-ls.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27

    share the link, maybe itll lessen the fuckton of lag we are getting from bg... ill update it as info is posted here
    Do you really want 2000 people to register for your LS forums?

    Might want to put that somewhere public.

  7. #27
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    430
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Re: Mar 10, 2008 data mining thread

    The new Warmachine things are ridiculously huge...

    http://a422.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...8b2ee715cd.png

  8. #28
    Physicist
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,492
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: Mar 11, 2008 data mining thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Otarius
    Any chance we can get dat info for the newest missions? Name of missions, anything? Thanks.
    There are no new ones, I can confirm that.

    The last one is "Eternal Mercenary", 48

    edit: Checked cities, assaults, Taou, COP, campaign... nothing jumped out as new

  9. #29
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,738
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Re: Mar 11, 2008 data mining thread

    That's because in WoTG missions are split up into quests for each nation. Of which it looks like there are 2 more for each nation in the update.

    Meh.

  10. #30
    Physicist
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,492
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: Mar 11, 2008 data mining thread

    They added gates for the new WHM tele spells, I was hoping they would be tele-outpost.

    There are now:
    Jugner Gate Crystal
    Pashow Gate Crystal
    Meriphataud Gate Crystal

    items in the game.

  11. #31
    Physicist
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,492
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: Mar 11, 2008 data mining thread

    Quote Originally Posted by whoami
    any info on sch af yet? stats, story text, etc?
    No stats yet and I am suspect of the DNC stats earlier, no idea how they got them.

    However, I will look for the quests/missions for you, sure.

    edit: I have the SCH AF cutscene, and maybe a second quest of some kind. Cleaning it up as it is loooong (read: wall of text inc)

    I'm sorry, I know this is huge, but it's something to read

    I think this is one SCH quest, then something like campaign/scholar mixed (long quest), and then lastly the obvious finish to SCH AF3. I'm also not big on story but I noticed a couple big spoilers. All this verbage is in Eldieme[S]

    Well, if it isn't ?Player Name.
    How does today find you? In good spirits, I hope. And how are you finding the grimoire??Prompt?
    It would seem that you are coming along quite splendidly in your studies.
    I would expect no less from a student of the Schultz School of Martial Theory.?Prompt?
    I truly wish Professor Schultz were here to witness your development firsthand...?Prompt?
    What's that? Oh, it's nothing serious, I'm sure.?Prompt?
    It's just that I haven't been able to establish contact with the professor recently.?Prompt?
    I know that he had become quite concerned with the goings-on of the beastmen.
    Were I to wager a guess, I would say that he has crossed enemy lines in an effort to observe them.?Prompt?
    Given that he was absent from the last convening of military strategists, I must admit, I've come to worry.?Prompt?
    ?Player Name?, might I impose a request upon you?
    I'm afraid that my duties bind me here. Would you be willing to seek out the professor in my place??Prompt?
    I just need to know that he is alright...?Prompt?
    Well, look who's back. ?Player Name?, wasn't it? Yes, yes, of course.
    Pardon my barging in, but I thought I overheard Professor Schultz's name being mentioned.?Prompt?
    Oh? So you're off to locate the good professor, are you?
    What a remarkable coincidence! Please, should you happen to find him, pass this along with my regards, will you??Prompt?
    Let it never be said that your timing is not most impeccable, ?Player Name?.
    You are already beginning to prove your worth.?Prompt?
    <Sigh>...
    Ulbrecht's behavior is most infuriating.?Prompt?
    He seems not at all worried about the professor's well-being.
    And on top of that, he feels it an appropriate time to be requesting deliveries, of all things!?Prompt?
    I apologize. I do not wish to compound your troubles.
    Alas, I also have no recourse but to request your services as well.?Prompt?
    I implore you. Please find Professor Schultz and make sure he is alright.
    This is our most desperate hour. Help me, ?Player Name?. You're my only hope.?Prompt?
    This isn't the first time this has happened.
    The professor went missing before, some time ago.?Prompt?
    At that time it was a pupil of his named Nicolaus who was eventually able to locate him.
    Come to mention it, perhaps he would be able to provide you with some helpful information.?Prompt?
    After that he enjoyed several promotions, and is now an eminent member of Bastok's Mythril Musketeers.
    So you should be able to find him in the Metalworks.?Prompt?
    I truly regret having to ask you to do this, but there is no other way.
    Please--Professor Schultz must be found.?Prompt?
    Please, Professor Schultz must be found.?Unknown Parameter (Type: 36) 1?
    Oh, and don't forget to pass along ?Possible Special Code: 01??Possible Special Code: 05?3?BAD CHAR: 8280??BAD CHAR: 80??BAD CHAR: 80?!?Prompt?
    That is most delightful to hear!
    Quite a burden has been lifted from me, knowing that the professor is safe.
    You have done me a great service, ?Player Name?.?Prompt?
    So you were able to find the old curmudgeon, were you?
    And how was he? Fine and dandy, I presume??Prompt?
    I fear I'll never quite understand that man.
    I bet he even greeted you as though nothing at all was awry. Am I right??Prompt?
    By the way, it happens that the sealed letter I entrusted to you contained my reflections on the development of the Allied Forces in the near future.
    I wonder, did he have any comments on the matter??Prompt?
    What's this? He even went so far as to commit a response to paper? Just for me?
    But this is...?Prompt?

    No matter. I will see to the professor's safety.
    Many thanks for your trouble... ?Player Name?, was it? Yes, of course.
    Well, here I shall take my leave of you. Until we next meet.?Prompt?
    Professor Ulbrecht, with all due respect, ?Player Name? has faithfully carried out the task which you requested of ?Multiple Choice (Parameter 0)?[her/him].
    Surely that warrants something more than a few mere words of thanks.?Prompt?
    As senior to this pupil, would it not be appropriate for you to present ?Multiple Choice (Parameter 0)?[her/him] with a reward befitting the service rendered??Prompt?
    In fact, you showed the same indignation and presumptuousness when you first asked ?Multiple Choice (Parameter 0)?[her/him] to deliver the ?Possible Special Code: 01??Possible Special Code: 05?%??BAD CHAR: 80??BAD CHAR: 80?.
    Does it never occur to you to act with some modicum of tact!??Prompt?
    Hmph. I suppose you may be right.?Unknown Parameter (Type: 36) 2?
    Forgive my imprudence, Professor.?Prompt?
    How about this, then?
    An old classic for any aspiring scholar. A ?Possible Special Code: 01??Possible Special Code: 05?#?BAD CHAR: 8280??BAD CHAR: 80??BAD CHAR: 80?.?Prompt?
    I've been through this edition so many times that I can recite it from memory.
    It may be just the thing for you, though. Here, it is yours now.?Prompt?
    The basics of our field are the same now as they have been for ages. Little in war is apt to change.?Prompt?
    By no means do I intend to downplay the necessity and value of staying up to date on the latest developments in weaponry and tactics.
    But in your studies you will find that it is often the timeless classics which embody the true essence of military strategy.?Prompt?
    Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.?Prompt?
    Ahem...?Prompt?
    Hey! You're just repeating what Professor Schultz said! ?Unknown Parameter (Type: 35) 2??Prompt?
    I'm elated to hear that the professor is alright.
    I owe you a debt of gratitude.?Prompt?
    Thank you again for your help.
    If you're still worried about Professor Schultz, you'll be happy to hear that he is safe now.?Prompt?
    Ulbrecht orchestrated a marvel of military extraction and was able to rescue him.
    It is only under such extreme circumstances that his true affection for the professor becomes evident.?Prompt?
    You've come quite a long way, ?Player Name?.
    The grimoire you hold there alone is evidence of that.?Prompt?
    ... ?Unknown Parameter (Type: 36) 2?
    Actually, I have yet another favor to ask of you.?Prompt?
    I fear that it may be a somewhat dangerous task, so I will understand if you refuse.
    But our fellow pupils are in dire need of assistance. Will you at least listen??Prompt?
    Will you hear her out?
    ?Selection Dialog?Certainly. Go on.
    Now is not the time.?Prompt?
    I apologize. It was rude of me to presume...
    It's just that... No, I'm sorry. I will not trouble you with it.?Prompt?
    Thank you! Only...
    It may be unwise to speak here. Come, follow me.?Prompt?
    Perhaps you have heard, but the educated and wise mages of the Allied Forces have been disappearing as of late.
    Were it from the field of battle, perhaps it would not seem so suspicious.
    In many cases, however, it is happening right at our very own bases and encampments.?Prompt?
    They can no longer be thought of as isolated incidents. Nor is it the plight of Bastok alone.
    We have received reports of the same nature from both San d'Oria and Windurst.?Prompt?
    At first we assumed that they were merely deserters, fleeing in these times of crisis.
    Yet the numbers are far too great to maintain that theory.
    And many of those gone missing would have no reason to do so under normal circumstances.?Prompt?
    Of course, investigation by the three nations is ongoing.
    But the Allied Forces were formed such a short time ago, and are still in their nascent stages.?Prompt?
    At this point we lack the rudimentary organization even to allow for effective exchange of information.?Prompt?
    That is why we scholars were selected by the alliance to share in the burdens of communication.
    The multinational scholastic network we already have in place far surpasses that of the armies.?Prompt?
    Officer Adelheid has appointed me to head up the investigations here in Bastok.?Prompt?
    Other such officials have been designated abroad, as well.
    In San d'Oria, the Royal Army has appointed Machudiaux.?Prompt?
    In Windurst, it is Fhen Lakrifhel.
    In Derfland, Lena. For Aragoneu, Nalkuku.?Prompt?
    And on the Norvallen Front, it is Ulbrecht who is in charge, with whom you are already acquainted.?Prompt?
    I realize he may seem...ill-suited to the task.
    But it is under circumstances precisely such as these that he shows just how dependable he truly is.?Prompt?
    Our charge consists of taking the intel obtained by the armies, and carefully analyzing it locally.?Prompt?
    I would like to ask you, ?Player Name?, to assist our colleagues in this task.?Prompt?
    There is currently a council being planned for all of the leaders in the near future.
    We will convene in order to share our collected information, and hopefully bring about a swift end to this ongoing tragedy.?Prompt?
    The council will be held in San d'Oria.
    Unfortunately, I have other pressing matters, and will be unable to attend.?Prompt?
    I apologize for the abruptness of my request, but would you be willing to participate in the council in my stead??Prompt?
    I owe you a great debt, ?Player Name?. You have my thanks.
    And please let me know if there is anything which you might require.?Prompt?

    ?Player Name?? You must tell me, what happened at the council?
    I have heard nothing but worrisome talk.?Prompt?
    What!? Fhen has gone missing??Prompt?
    It had not occurred to me until now, but to think...
    If all those who wield magic are being targeted, then that would mean we scholars are at risk as well.?Prompt?
    To best protect ourselves it would be wise to avoid being unaccompanied at all times. Whether at home or abroad.?Prompt?
    Some may be unwilling to accept such a proposal, though.
    Despite their intellect and judgment, many of those among us are exceedingly confident, almost to a fault.
    Ulbrecht not least of all...?Prompt?
    ?Player Name?, you have not yet gained wide recognition as a scholar.
    I pray that puts you at less risk than the others.?Prompt?
    When you meet with them, please, advise them strongly against traveling or moving about on their own.?Prompt?
    And do take care of yourself as well...?Prompt?
    Word has reached me that the next appointed meeting ground is Sauromugue Champaign.?Prompt?
    Head south from here, and just as you exit the Rolanberry Fields, cross the Great Jeuno Bridge.
    The champaign lies just beyond.?Prompt?
    You must hurry!?Prompt?
    What is it, ?Player Name?? Your expression does not bode well...
    Please, tell me what you have learned!?Prompt?
    But that cannot be! All of the pupils!??Prompt?
    And what of Ulbrecht!?
    Surely he has not disappeared as well!?Prompt?
    What will you tell Erlene?
    ?Selection Dialog?I don't know.
    Tell the truth.?Prompt?
    This... This is Ulbrecht's hat. But how...??Prompt?
    What has that fool gone and done now...??Prompt?
    'm sorry. I must not become so distracted.?Prompt?
    You must get to Ghoyu's Reverie. A thorough search of the area will require assistance, however.
    I will contact Officer Adelheid.?Prompt?
    Begging your pardon. My apologies for interrupting.?Prompt?
    I am Nag'molada of the Allied Forces. I have been sent by general headquarters.
    An audience has been requested of you, should you have the time.?Prompt?
    General headquarters...? But that could only mean...?Prompt?
    Please, take your time making any preparations you must before departure.
    I shall await you outside.?Prompt?

    ?Player Name?, take these.?Prompt?
    It is your very own pair of ?Possible Special Code: 01??Possible Special Code: 05?#?BAD CHAR: 8280??BAD CHAR: 80??BAD CHAR: 80?.
    I wish it was under better circumstances that I was presenting them to you...
    I didn't intend for it to happen this way.?Prompt?
    I must go now to see for what reason I am being summoned.
    But do please come back another time.?Prompt?
    And now I shall take my leave of you.
    We will see each other again soon.?Prompt?
    I have a feeling the time will come when I will have to rely on you yet again, ?Player Name?.
    Until then, I leave you in the grace and favor of the Goddess.?Prompt?
    I am thankful that at least you have remained safe.?Prompt?

    You've come back, ?Player Name?.
    It seems that general headquarters has begun to spearhead investigations into the disappearing magi.?Prompt?
    It was just as your evidence indicated.
    The culprit was none other than Ulbrecht himself.?Prompt?
    I was called to appear at headquarters, where I was issued a prepared statement...?Prompt?
    “In these times of war-wrought chaos, the wisdom and insight of the scholars are assets whose significance cannot be overlooked.
    That is to say, you are a necessary evil. However...”?Prompt?
    “Upon cessation of hostilities, your kind will no longer have a place in the alliance.”?Prompt?
    I had anticipated hearing as much as soon as I was summoned.
    Still, I confess I was a bit shocked...?Prompt?
    I'm sorry... I've gone and gotten all verklempt...?Prompt?
    But this is not over yet!
    The errors of the pupils shall be corrected by the pupils!?Prompt?
    I believe Professor Schultz may know something about the whereabouts of Ulbrecht.?Prompt?
    Don't you remember, ?Player Name??
    The time that the professor vanished and you located him for me.?Prompt?
    You received a sealed letter, which you passed along to Ulbrecht.?Prompt?
    It was just shortly after that when the magicians of the Allied Forces began to disappear one after the other.?Prompt?
    The professor must know something.
    And even if he doesn't, if anyone can find something out, it's him.?Prompt?
    Unfortunately, as always, the professor is off somewhere doing Goddess knows what...?Prompt?
    Do you think you could track down Professor Schultz yet again??Prompt?
    Nicolaus has even provided some advice to aid you, as he has some experience with sniffing out the professor himself.?Prompt?
    He has asked me to pass it along.?Prompt?
    “Whenever the professor disappears with a specific aim in mind, he leaves behind clues in his wake, without fail.
    Search for these, and you will find finding him not so daunting a task.”?Prompt?
    Perhaps such a hint could be found in the spot where you first located the professor!?Prompt?
    I would suggest trying your luck there first.
    I will attempt to obtain more information from other sources.?Prompt?

    Hm? Nicolaus's advice??Prompt?
    A sealed letter??Prompt?
    Hmmm... No addressee and no sender...?Prompt?
    This is sealed with a shrouding magic to protect the identities of the concerned parties. Very hush-hush.
    See how the incantation is pressed directly into the sealing wax??Prompt?
    But the mere fact that you happened across it makes me think...
    I wonder... ?Player Name?, perhaps it is addressed to you!?Prompt?
    Show me! Show me!?Prompt?
    This is from the professor. Without a doubt.
    Only he would be so bold as to ink out a letter in mirror-writing...?Prompt?
    But what could this mean...??Prompt?
    “Only when nourished and bathed in deep crimson depths of the most magicked bloods, shall the true tome of stratagems be borne”?Prompt?
    “And that which riseth forth will come to be feared by all, Bloodseed Grimoire.”?Prompt?
    “Yet if left besmirched by the coursing magics of this profane world, all will be in vain.
    Such blood when commanded to script will serve naught but to soak the page, running into incomprehensibility.”?Prompt?
    “Recourse for those who would seek absolution is limited to a single path.
    The purging must take place where banishing stones form, and fountainheads spew forth.”?Prompt?
    Bloodseed...Grimoire...??Prompt?
    I've never even heard the name before.
    In what way could it be different...??Prompt?
    This “magicked bloods” referred to here... I certainly don't like the sound of that.?Prompt?
    It couldn't possibly...
    No, I mustn't allow myself such thoughts.
    But why would the professor have written a letter such as this??Prompt?
    What could be going through his mind?
    And what exactly is Ulbrecht trying to accomplish?
    My mind is plagued by questions with no answers...?Prompt?
    ......?Prompt?

    ?Player Name?, listen.?Prompt?
    I can't help but wonder if the body of this letter isn't the same as the letter you delivered to Ulbrecht at the professor's request.?Prompt?
    Of course, this is pure conjecture, but I believe that when these incidents first began, the professor may have...?Prompt?
    No, no, it couldn't possibly be...?Prompt?
    But there are more important questions at hand here.
    We must use our reason. Let us assume that the body of this letter is the same as the sealed letter that you delivered to Ulbrecht.
    Then perhaps it may provide us with a hint in our search for him.?Prompt?
    See, look here.
    Where it says “banishing stones”...
    Could this possibly be referring to silver ore??Prompt?
    How do I figure that, you ask?
    Well, it's something Ulbrecht told me before when he gave me a pair of earrings.?Prompt?
    The mystical properties of silver are such that it functions as a sort of protective charm against evil.?Prompt?
    And here...the “fountainheads” it refers to.
    Veins of silver and springs of water... I know of only one such place.?Prompt?
    The Ruhotz Silvermines. Could Ulbrecht possibly be there??Prompt?
    If you don't mind, ?Player Name?, I'd like to hold onto this letter for further examination.
    Given time, I may be able to coax another hint out of it.?Prompt?

    What's this? The formula of this stratagem doesn't seem right...?Prompt?
    I've never seen anything quite like this.?Prompt?
    Wait a moment. It may still be too early in your training to comprehend such cryptic writing, but I'll transcribe a copy for you.?Prompt?
    But we still have another problem...?Prompt?
    The only entrance that I know of into the Ruhotz Silvermines was sealed following the Battle of Grauberg to preserve the peace.?Prompt?
    Think... Think...?Prompt?
    That's it! The formula! The one which we were just examining.
    That's the only thing that can explain the values that appear to be coordinates.
    It must be related to a stratagem of porting to the Silvermines!?Prompt?
    If my supposition is correct, the formula and the stratagem that works in tandem with it should be written out somewhere in Grauberg!?Prompt?
    Go and find that formula, ?Player Name?!
    It will almost certainly take you to the Ruhotz Silvermines.?Prompt?
    I'll make all of this known to the Allied Forces headquarters right away!
    They may send aid!?Prompt?
    You lost the transcription that I made for you?
    Well, it sure is a good thing that I hung onto that letter instead of you!?Prompt?
    Alright, then. I'll transcribe you another copy, I suppose.
    But I'm all out of ?Possible Special Code: 01??Possible Special Code: 05?#?BAD CHAR: 8280??BAD CHAR: 80??BAD CHAR: 80?.?Prompt?

    This won't do at all...
    Would you happen to have any, ?Player Name???Prompt?
    I'd like nothing more than to make another copy of this formula for you, but unfortunately I'm out of ?Possible Special Code: 01??Possible Special Code: 05?#?BAD CHAR: 8280??BAD CHAR: 80??BAD CHAR: 80?.
    There's a lot of writing in a very small space... It must be of the finest quality, I'm afraid.?Prompt?
    Things have been so hectic lately I haven't had the chance to resupply.
    Would you happen to have any, ?Player Name???Prompt?
    A ?Possible Special Code: 01??Possible Special Code: 05?#?BAD CHAR: 8280??BAD CHAR: 80??BAD CHAR: 80?!
    Give me just a moment then, and I'll make you another copy of the professor's letter.?Prompt?
    Oh, ?Player Name?, I'm so glad you're safe.
    I heard from the investigating officer at the Allied Forces' headquarters.?Prompt?
    Apparently, they are going to rule all of the disappearances as a mass desertion.
    They have no means of confirming anything, and they feel they can attribute it all to wartime stress...?Prompt?
    Even more disturbing, I have learned that once the war is over, the grimoire is to be banned by all three nations.?Prompt?
    By the way, there is something I'd like to give to you, ?Player Name?, in the absence of your teacher.?Prompt?
    It does me great honor to announce that you are hereby the last graduating pupil of the Schultz School of Martial Theory, Eldieme Necropolis Campus.
    Congratulations!?Prompt?
    You have faced many trials in getting here today, but the war continues.
    We scholars still have a great deal of work to do.?Prompt?

  12. #32
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    590
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Mar 10, 2008 data mining thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeTasai
    The new Warmachine things are ridiculously huge...

    http://a422.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...8b2ee715cd.png


    Think how big Hydra was supposed to be when he came out.

  13. #33
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,999
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Mar 11, 2008 data mining thread

    I think those DNC AF stats are false too. I am about 80% sure that someone posted those stats a LONG time ago in a speculation thread as a joke. If search function was working though could easily be varified, perhaps Mods still have it and can double check?

  14. #34
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,738
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Re: Mar 11, 2008 data mining thread

    List of possible NM's. They appear with the regular enemies and not with campaign enemies. And theres probably some that didn't stand out or that I missed.

    East Ronf:
    Skogs Fru

    Battalia:
    La Velue

    Grauberg:
    Migratory Hippogryph Edit: No this is for DNC AF

    North Gustaburg:
    Gloomanita

    Pashow:
    Moor Hound
    Kinepikwa (very beginning of campaign list could be campaign)

    Rollanberry:
    Horrid Fluke (maybe fished up listed near fished mobs)
    Dyinyinga

    Fort K.N.:
    Kirtimukha

    East Sarutabaruta:
    Mad Fox x2 (?) Edit: No this is a normal mob
    Jeduah

    Meriphitaud:
    Bloodlapper (at start of campaign list, maybe campaign)

    La Vaule:
    Hawkeyed Dnatbat
    Ashmaker Gotblut
    Shatterskull Mippdapp

    Beaudeux:
    Ea'Tho Cruelheart
    Ba'Tho Mercifulheart
    Da'Dha Hundredmask

    Oztroja:
    Odontotyrannus
    Duu Masa the Onecut
    Zhuu Buxu the Silent
    Aa Xalmo the Savage

  15. #35
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,224
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Mar 11, 2008 data mining thread

    Mad Foxes are the normal undead spawns for East Sarutabaruta.

  16. #36
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    54
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Re: Mar 11, 2008 data mining thread

    Vunkerl Inlet [S]
    Pallas
    Pallas's Tiger
    Pallas's Tiger
    Pallas's Tiger

    ???

    the name is under some gigas

  17. #37
    PUP Power!
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,040
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: Mar 11, 2008 data mining thread

    Scholar AF?

    Scholar's Mortar board (Head)
    DEF: 15
    MP+15, INT+4, Enhances "Sublimation" effect

    Scholar's Gown (Body)
    DEF: 38
    MP+13, INT+1, MND+1, Enhances "Dark Arts" effect

    Scholar's Bracers (Hands)
    DEF: 13
    MP+15, MND+3, Spell interruption rate down 20%, Enmity-2

    Scholar's Pants (Legs)
    DEF: 27
    MP+20, Enmity-1, Enhances "Light Arts" effect

    Scholar's Loafers (Feet)
    DEF: 10
    MP+15, Enmity-2, Grimoire: Reduces spellcasting time

  18. #38
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9
    BG Level
    0

    Re: Mar 11, 2008 data mining thread

    Weapons and Armor only, that's all my scripts are set up to parse:

    Edit: Added Weapon and Armor types.

    {Rare}{EX} Dancer's casaque
    Body
    DEF:38 STR+2 DEX+2 HP+20 Enmity-2 0 Only "Waltz" potency +10%
    Lv.60 DNC

    {Rare}{EX} Dancer's casaque
    Body
    DEF:38 STR+2 DEX+2 HP+20 Enmity-2 0 Only "Waltz" potency +10%
    Lv.60 DNC

    {Rare}{EX} Scholar's gown
    Body
    DEF:38 MND+1 INT+1 MP+13 Enhances "Dark Arts" effect
    Lv.58 SCH

    {Rare}{EX} Dancer's bangles
    Hands
    DEF:15 DEX+2 AGI+2 HP+12 0 Only Increases "Step" accuracy
    Lv.52 DNC

    {Rare}{EX} Dancer's bangles
    Hands
    DEF:15 DEX+2 AGI+2 HP+12 0 Only Increases "Step" accuracy
    Lv.52 DNC

    {Rare}{EX} Scholar's bracers
    Hands
    DEF:13 MND+3 MP+15 Enmity-2 Spell interruption rate down 20%
    Lv.52 SCH

    {Rare}{EX} Dancer's tights
    Legs
    DEF:28 CHR+3 Accuracy+3 HP+10 Enmity-1 0 Only
    Lv.58 DNC

    {Rare}{EX} Dancer's tights
    Legs
    DEF:28 CHR+3 Accuracy+3 HP+10 Enmity-1 0 Only
    Lv.58 DNC

    {Rare}{EX} Dancer's toe shoes
    Feet
    DEF:14 Attack+5 HP+7 Evasion+5 0 Only Increases "Jig" duration
    Lv.56 DNC

    {Rare}{EX} Dancer's toe shoes
    Feet
    DEF:14 Attack+5 HP+7 Evasion+5 0 Only Increases "Jig" duration
    Lv.56 DNC

    {Rare}{EX} Scholar's loafers
    Feet
    DEF:10 MP+15 Enmity-2 Grimoire: Reduces spellcasting time
    Lv.54 SCH

    {Rare}{EX} Dancer's tiara
    Head
    DEF:18 CHR+4 HP+10 Enmity-2 0 Only Increases "Samba" duration
    Lv.54 DNC

    {Rare}{EX} Dancer's tiara
    Head
    DEF:18 CHR+4 HP+10 Enmity-2 0 Only Increases "Samba" duration
    Lv.54 DNC

    {Rare}{EX} Scholar's mortarboard
    Head
    DEF:15 INT+4 MP+15 Enhances "Sublimation" effect
    Lv.60 SCH

    {Rare}{EX} Scholar's pants
    Legs
    DEF:27 MP+20 Enmity-1 Enhances "Light Arts" effect
    Lv.56 SCH

    {Rare}{EX} Iron Ram dastanas
    Hands
    DEF:22 HP+20 Enmity+4 "Magic Def. Bonus"+2 Set: Increases all elemental resistances
    Lv.68 WAR/PLD/DRK

    {Rare}{EX} Fourth Division hentzes
    Hands
    DEF:14 STR+3 Evasion+4 "Subtle Blow"+2 Set: Increases Attack
    Lv.68 WAR/PLD/DRK/BST/SAM/NIN/DRG

    {Rare}{EX} Cobra Unit mittens
    Hands
    DEF:13 Accuracy+4 Enmity-3 "Store TP"+3 Set: Enhances "Counter" effect
    Lv.68 MNK/THF/RNG/BLU/COR/PUP/DNC

    {Rare}{EX} Cobra Unit gloves
    Hands
    DEF:12 HP+18 MP+18 "Magic Atk. Bonus"+2 "Conserve MP"+3 Set: Increases Magic Accuracy
    Lv.68 BLM/WHM/RDM/BRD/SMN/BLU/PUP/SCH

    {Rare}{EX} Vicious mufflers
    Hands
    DEF:18 "Magic Atk. Bonus"+5 Enhances effect of "Absorb" spells
    Lv.70 BLM/DRK/SCH

    {Rare} Patrician's cuffs
    Hands
    DEF:16 Evasion skill+6 Elemental Magic skill+6 Healing Magic skill+6
    Lv.70 MNK/BLM/WHM/RDM/THF/DRK/BRD/SMN/RNG/BLU/COR/PUP/DNC/SCH

    {Rare} Mahant sandals
    Feet
    DEF:9 "Magic Atk. Bonus"+2 "Magic Def. Bonus"+2 Slow+5% Decreases movement speed
    Lv.63 MNK/BLM/WHM/RDM/PLD/BRD/SMN/RNG/BLU/PUP/SCH

    {Rare} Marabout sandals
    Feet
    DEF:12 {Fire}+10 On Firesdays: MP+15 "Magic Atk. Bonus"+4
    Lv.71 BLM/WHM/RDM/BRD/SMN/RNG/NIN/BLU/PUP/SCH

    {Rare}{EX} Emperor band
    Finger
    Experience point bonus: +50% Maximum duration: 210 min. Maximum bonus: 2000
    Lv.1 All Jobs
    <Charges: 3 / Equip delay 15s / Reuse Timer 16h>

    {Rare} Ecphoria ring
    Finger
    Accuracy+4 "Store TP"+1 Enchantment: Cure Amnesia
    Lv.49 All Jobs
    <Charges: 100 / Equip delay 30s / Reuse Timer 5m>

    {Rare} Moliones's ring
    Figner
    STR+4 Set: Increases Accuracy Enhances "Souleater" effect
    Lv.70 All Jobs

    {Rare}{EX} Sothic rope
    Waist
    DEF:5 MND+4 INT+4 Full Moon: MP+20 INT+6 MND+6
    Lv.70 MNK/BLM/WHM/RDM/THF/DRK/BRD/SMN/RNG/BLU/COR/PUP/DNC/SCH

    {Rare}{EX} Sol cap
    Head
    DEF:3 HP and MP recovered while healing +1
    Lv.10 All Jobs

    {Rare}{EX} Lunar cap
    Head
    DEF:3 HP and MP recovered while healing +1 Enchantment: Adds "Regen" effect (Activated if party member has Sol Cap equipped)
    Lv.10 All Jobs
    <Charges: 1 / Equip delay 15s / Reuse Timer 1h>

    {Rare}{EX} Iron Ram sallet
    Head
    DEF:29 HP+20 Enmity+5 "Magic Def. Bonus"+3 Set: Increases all elemental resistances
    Lv.68 WAR/PLD/DRK

    {Rare}{EX} Fourth Division haube
    Head
    DEF:23 STR+3 Evasion+5 "Subtle Blow"+4 Set: Increases Attack
    Lv.68 WAR/PLD/DRK/BST/SAM/NIN/DRG

    {Rare}{EX} Cobra Unit cap
    Head
    DEF:22 Accuracy+4 Enmity-4 "Store TP"+2 Set: Enhances "Counter" effect
    Lv.68 MNK/THF/RNG/BLU/COR/PUP/DNC

    {Rare}{EX} Cobra Unit cloche
    Head
    DEF:12 HP+15 MP+15 "Magic Atk. Bonus"+1 "Conserve MP"+2 Set: Increases Magic Accuracy
    Lv.68 BLM/WHM/RDM/BRD/SMN/BLU/PUP/SCH

    {Rare} Saurian helm
    Head
    DEF:26 {Wind}+10 HP+50 Increases breath damage Wyvern: Increases breath damage
    Lv.73 WAR/RDM/PLD/DRK/BST/RNG/SAM/DRG/BLU

    {Rare} Pallas's shield
    Shield
    DEF:20 Enhances "Reward" effect Pet: DEF+10
    Lv.72 BST

    {Rare} Thunderer's mantle
    Back
    DEF:7 HP-1% Ranged Accuracy+4 Evasion+4 Lightning damage: TP+10
    Lv.50 WAR/MNK/RDM/THF/PLD/DRK/BRD/BST/RNG/SAM/NIN/DRG/BLU/COR/DNC

    {Rare}{EX} Poison taster's cape
    Back
    DEF:7 MP+20 Poison: Adds "Refresh" effect
    Lv.75 BLM/WHM/RDM/BRD/SMN/BLU/PUP/SCH

    {Rare} Naraenten bead necklace
    Neck
    Attack+5 Ranged Attack+5
    Lv.71 All Jobs

    {Rare} Sangoma lappa
    Legs
    DEF:35 INT+6 MP+12 Evasion+3
    Lv.74 MNK/BLM/WHM/RDM/THF/BRD/SMN/BST/RNG/NIN/BLU/PUP/DNC/SCH

    {Rare} Kensei sitabaki
    Legs
    DEF:29 DEX+5 VIT+5
    Lv.69 MNK/SAM/NIN

    Cermet kilij
    Sword
    Delay:236 DMG:30 MP+14
    Lv.56 BLU

    Cermet kilij +1
    Sword
    Delay:229 DMG:31 MP+16
    Lv.56 BLU

    {Rare}{EX} Ibushi shinai
    Sword
    Delay:228 DMG:1 Enchantment: Absorbs malice
    Lv.1 All Jobs
    <Charges: 1 / Equip delay 10s / Reuse Timer 15s>

    {Rare}{EX} Ibushi shinai +1
    Sword
    Delay:222 DMG:2 Fellow: HP+10 MP+10
    Lv.1 All Jobs

    {Rare} Anthos xiphos
    Sword
    DMG17 Delay:228 STR+1 Additional effect: Water damage
    Lv.25 WAR/RDM/THF/PLD/DRK/BRD/BST/RNG/NIN/DRG/BLU/COR

    {Rare} Viperine pick
    Axe
    Delay:312 DMG:42 HP+16 Enhances "Resist Sleep" effect Additional effect: Poison
    Lv.53 WAR/DRK/BST

    Thalassocrat
    Polearm
    Delay:492 DMG:94 DEX+2 VIT+2 HP+10 Enhances "Resist Virus" effect Additional effect: Impairs evasion
    Lv.75 DRG

    Thalassocrat +1
    Polearm
    Delay:478 DMG:95 DEX+3 VIT+3 HP+12 Enhances "Resist Virus" effect Additional effect: Impairs evasion
    Lv.75 DRG

    {Rare} Kogitsunemaru
    Katana
    Delay:227 DMG:34 Additional effect vs. vermin: HP Drain
    Lv.62 NIN

    {Rare} Amakura
    Great Katana
    Delay:450 DMG:71 Latent effect: "Store TP"+10
    Lv.57 SAM

    Wootz amood
    Great Axe
    Delay:504 DMG:90 Enhances "Resist Virus" effect Latent effect: DMG:57 Occasionally attacks twice
    Lv.75 WAR

    Wootz amood +1
    Great Axe
    Delay:489 DMG:91 Enhances "Resist Virus" effect Latent effect: DMG:58 Occasionally attacks twice
    Lv.75 WAR

    {Rare}{EX} Elder staff
    Staff
    Delay:402 DMG:55
    Lv.75 SCH

    Gnole sainti
    Hand-to-hand
    Delay:+51 DMG:+11 Full Moon: STR+2 DEX+2
    Lv.59 WAR/MNK/RDM/THF/DRK/BST/NIN/PUP/DNC

    Gnole sainti +1
    Hand-to-hand
    Delay:+49 DMG:+12 Full Moon: STR+3 DEX+3
    Lv.59 WAR/MNK/RDM/THF/DRK/BST/NIN/PUP/DNC

    {Rare}{EX} Trainee hammer
    Club
    Delay:324 DMG:1 Latent effect: Smithing skill +1
    Lv.1 All Jobs

    {Rare} Deae Gratia
    Club
    Delay:300 DMG:35 Accuracy+9 Attack+9 MP+30 "Counter"+1 Additional effect: HP drain
    Lv.74 WAR/MNK/BLM/WHM/RDM/THF/PLD/DRK/BRD/SMN/BST/RNG/SAM/NIN/DRG

    {Rare} Moliones's sickle
    Scythe
    Delay:501 DMG:95 STR+3 Set: Increases Accuracy Enhances "Souleater" effect
    Lv.70 DRK

    {Rare}{EX} Main gauche
    Dagger
    Delay:205 DMG:27
    Lv.75 DNC

    Darksteel jambiya
    Dagger
    Delay:201 DMG:20 Accuracy+1
    Lv.54 WAR/THF/PLD/DRK/BRD/RNG/SAM/NIN/DRG/COR/PUP/DNC

    Darksteel jambiya +1
    Dagger
    Delay:194 DMG:21 Accuracy+2
    Lv.54 WAR/THF/PLD/DRK/BRD/RNG/SAM/NIN/DRG/COR/PUP/DNC

    Thug's jambiya
    Dagger
    Delay:201 DMG:13 DEX+1
    Lv.30 WAR/THF/PLD/DRK/BRD/RNG/SAM/NIN/DRG/COR/PUP/DNC

    Thug's jambiya +1
    Dagger
    Delay:194 DMG:14 DEX+2
    Lv.30 WAR/THF/PLD/DRK/BRD/RNG/SAM/NIN/DRG/COR/PUP/DNC

    Bahadur
    Great Sword
    Delay:489 DMG:84 DEX+2 VIT+2 HP+10 Additional effect: Fire damage
    Lv.73 WAR/PLD/DRK

    Bahadur +1
    Great Sword
    Delay:474 DMG:85 DEX+3 VIT+3 HP+12 Additional effect: Fire damage
    Lv.73 WAR/PLD/DRK

    {Rare}{EX} War hoop
    Throwing - Returns
    Delay:286 DMG:21 CHR+3
    Lv.40 DNC

    {Rare}{EX} Fiendtrapper
    A portable device capable of creating fiend plates via the complex "feral drain" process. A blank fiend plate must be set before use.
    Lv.1 All Jobs
    <Charges: 12 / Equip delay 10s / Reuse Timer 30s>

    {EX} Blank fiend plate
    A glass plate used in conjunction with a fiendtrapper to collect data on monsters and other wildlife.
    Lv.1 All Jobs

    Silver cassandra
    Gun
    Delay:480 DMG:33 Ranged Accuracy+6
    Lv.71 COR

    Great cassandra
    Gun
    Delay:466 DMG:34 Ranged Accuracy+8
    Lv.71 COR

    {Rare} Grand crossbow
    Crossbow
    Delay:288 DMG:38 Ranged Accuracy+10
    Lv.74 WAR/DRK/RNG

    Pet roborant
    A tonic created by the legendary beastmaster Moui. Made with ingredients to boost the weary beast.
    Lv.1 All Jobs

    Pet poultice
    A poultice created by the legendary beastmaster Moui. Made with ingredients to soothe the aching beast.
    Lv.1 All Jobs

  19. #39
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,056
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Mar 11, 2008 data mining thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Toth
    Scholar AF?

    Scholar's Mortar board (Head)
    DEF: 15
    MP+15, INT+4, Enhances "Sublimation" effect

    Scholar's Gown (Body)
    DEF: 38
    MP+13, INT+1, MND+1, Enhances "Dark Arts" effect

    Scholar's Bracers (Hands)
    DEF: 13
    MP+15, MND+3, Spell interruption rate down 20%, Enmity-2

    Scholar's Pants (Legs)
    DEF: 27
    MP+20, Enmity-1, Enhances "Light Arts" effect

    Scholar's Loafers (Feet)
    DEF: 10
    MP+15, Enmity-2, Grimoire: Reduces spellcasting time
    This and the DNC stats are based on speculation from another forum. Take it with a grain of salt.

  20. #40
    Physicist
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,492
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: Mar 11, 2008 data mining thread

    Great job Hamusutaa, nicely done.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. June 21 Update - Data Mining Thread. [NO DISCUSSION]
    By Cairthenn in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 2010-06-21, 19:20
  2. Data Mining Discussion
    By Jkun in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 438
    Last Post: 2008-09-10, 15:02
  3. September 08, 2008 Data Mining Thread
    By Daveys in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 2008-09-09, 11:45
  4. JUNE 9, 2008 - DAT MINING THREAD
    By Ashira in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 2008-06-12, 20:43
  5. Mar. 11, 2008 (JST) Update Details
    By The Stig in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 617
    Last Post: 2008-03-19, 10:23
  6. Data mining DISCUSSION
    By aurik in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 2008-03-14, 07:54
  7. 03/07 Data mining thread
    By Taj in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 2007-03-09, 12:57