Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 1380
  1. #141
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    255
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Scholar Discussion #3 (post March patch)

    God thats the respawn time on the marking for Pesite dung?

  2. #142
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    212
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Re: Scholar Discussion #3 (post March patch)

    peiste dung at h-10 first run through pashow... after slug mucus fiasco that was a blessing.

  3. #143
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,300
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Scholar Discussion #3 (post March patch)

    Quote Originally Posted by Plight
    Been sitting in the Grauberg (D-8) cave from 0:00 to 19:00 and haven't seen anything, Darksday if it matters. I'm not so sure it's entirely time-based.
    I found my "gaurberg chert" in Grauberg outside in D-8, right arount those giant fang-looking stones. At least four other people and myself who have done this found the indescript markings during wind weather. Not sure if this coincidence or not, is anyone else certain they found theirs during other weather or no weather?

  4. #144
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    544
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Re: Scholar Discussion #3 (post March patch)

    Quote Originally Posted by Slycer
    Quote Originally Posted by Plight
    Been sitting in the Grauberg (D-8) cave from 0:00 to 19:00 and haven't seen anything, Darksday if it matters. I'm not so sure it's entirely time-based.
    I found my "gaurberg chert" in Grauberg outside in D-8, right arount those giant fang-looking stones. At least four other people and myself who have done this found the indescript markings during wind weather. Not sure if this coincidence or not, is anyone else certain they found theirs during other weather or no weather?
    I think I got really lucky on my Body. The Pieste one was sitting up when I went for it next to the tele crystal then I went to grauberg and it was sitting up at D-8 on one of the spikey towers as was pointed out earlier in the thread. I had already checked one in this spot earlier that night whilst looking for the AF3 entry. All in all it took me 15 mins to do the body piece since I set my HP at the crystal next to the npc. Didn't notice the time/weather tho sorry on either of these and never thought anything of it as they were where was described and up The legs however.... Ran around the Inlet for ages looking for it before I gave up and went to sleep -.- I'm logged at the npc so I'll be back at it when I log on /sigh

  5. #145
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    212
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Re: Scholar Discussion #3 (post March patch)

    I just got the chert at D-8 next to a spire during wind weather. JP scholar I was with last night also said 'wind weather only body item'.

  6. #146
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    35
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Scholar Discussion #3 (post March patch)

    Quote Originally Posted by Slycer
    Quote Originally Posted by Plight
    Been sitting in the Grauberg (D-8) cave from 0:00 to 19:00 and haven't seen anything, Darksday if it matters. I'm not so sure it's entirely time-based.
    I found my "gaurberg chert" in Grauberg outside in D-8, right arount those giant fang-looking stones. At least four other people and myself who have done this found the indescript markings during wind weather. Not sure if this coincidence or not, is anyone else certain they found theirs during other weather or no weather?
    It was wind weather for me as well Even though that was the only spot that I checked and I found the markings up already, so it's hard for me to tell if it's a coincidence or not

    I guess I got lucky with most of the items, except body (stayed in Pashhow for hours with no luck, when I logged on after waking up though I got lucky and found it immediately in the spot close to the maw) and feet, that took a while too because I couldn't find the Djinn item D:

  7. #147
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    135
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: Scholar Discussion #3 (post March patch)

    Wind weather just spawned, and within 5 seconds the Markings showed up. Think that's pretty conclusive.

  8. #148
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4
    BG Level
    0

    Re: Scholar Discussion #3 (post March patch)

    got chert easy same spot with weather, butno luck on dung, help ; ;

  9. #149
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    696
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Re: Scholar Discussion #3 (post March patch)

    I have 303 elemental and 303 enfeebling skill now at 75 >.>


    I can't remember off hand, but I think I nuke in 302 at puddings on blm (whatever full merits +weskit is). I haven't been able to get a scholar to come nuke down some puddings with me to check out their T4's yet. Blm gets a few MAB traits along with weskit and zenith mitts (although those new 5 MAB gloves for SCH sure look nice). I also use Sorc ring, but not all blm do. I reckon I could just plug in numbers to the damage formula and check, but has anyone gone out with a blm to test out nukes? The only time I have equipped skill gear is kirin, tiamat, etc, so with a 303 SCH should be able to take over a nuking position for 99% of events. Anyone tried it out in the midst of running around pashow?

  10. #150
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    696
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Re: Scholar Discussion #3 (post March patch)

    forgot to quote the first sentance above, oh well.

  11. #151
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    212
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Re: Scholar Discussion #3 (post March patch)

    rafflessia dreamspit I found at I-10

  12. #152
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    144
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Re: Scholar Discussion #3 (post March patch)

    One thing I made sure to note was that there was about a 20min respawn on the dung. When I was looking for it this morning, someone had beat me by a few steps to it at 5:42am at the south side of H-10, I later found the markings again at around 6:04am at I/J-10, right near the road on the line of those two cells.

    What I didn't check on was game time or the presence of weather, I had been searching for 7 hours at that point and didn't care. <.<

  13. #153
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    19
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Scholar Discussion #3 (post March patch)

    Just wanted to throw this out there for campaigners as Sch's. It seems now that when you Accession Cure a NPC it will now cure everyone around him including PC's!

  14. #154
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    135
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: Scholar Discussion #3 (post March patch)

    Quote Originally Posted by DragoonChita
    Just wanted to throw this out there for campaigners as Sch's. It seems now that when you Accession Cure a NPC it will now cure everyone around him including PC's!
    Neat. Haven't seen this mentioned before, but from some testing yesterday, I found that if someone has blockaid on, they won't be hit by Accession Cures if you cast on someone in their party (while you are outside of the party).

  15. #155
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    53
    BG Level
    2

    Re: Scholar Discussion #3 (post March patch)

    This left me exhausted, 9hrs n got all my AF.

    Thanks everyone who posted information here again.

    PS: <3 Sch now.

  16. #156
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    19
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Scholar Discussion #3 (post March patch)

    I can comfirm it works with all spells that you could orgianally use accession to. If you do it on an NPC you will hit everyone with tags

  17. #157
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    144
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Re: Scholar Discussion #3 (post March patch)

    Djinn ember spawned at E-11 tower at 16:00 as was previously mentioned. When I checked for myself, it had respawned between 0:00-2:00 (I picked mine up at 2:00).

  18. #158
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    14
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Scholar Discussion #3 (post March patch)

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffins
    One thing I made sure to note was that there was about a 20min respawn on the dung. When I was looking for it this morning, someone had beat me by a few steps to it at 5:42am at the south side of H-10, I later found the markings again at around 6:04am at I/J-10, right near the road on the line of those two cells.

    What I didn't check on was game time or the presence of weather, I had been searching for 7 hours at that point and didn't care. <.<
    I would assume this means that the respawn timer is 15 mins like most things in the game and that you just didnt happen to find it during those first 7 mins maybe?


    Edit:
    Dung found at J-10 at 8:17, no weather
    Raffesia found at H-5 at 3:40, unsure of weather, didnt check =X
    Djinn found at the same place as everyone else (i think the exact location is D-11, not E-11) at about 17:30
    Slug found at K-5 at 18:50

  19. #159
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    566
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: Scholar Discussion #3 (post March patch)

    Quote Originally Posted by Raistlinmajere
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffins
    One thing I made sure to note was that there was about a 20min respawn on the dung. When I was looking for it this morning, someone had beat me by a few steps to it at 5:42am at the south side of H-10, I later found the markings again at around 6:04am at I/J-10, right near the road on the line of those two cells.

    What I didn't check on was game time or the presence of weather, I had been searching for 7 hours at that point and didn't care. <.<
    I would assume this means that the respawn timer is 15 mins like most things in the game and that you just didnt happen to find it during those first 7 mins maybe?


    Edit: Dung found at J-10 at 8:17, no weather
    We had a group of 5 and the last three people timed it at about 15 minutes between dung pops.

  20. #160
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    138
    BG Level
    3

    Re: Scholar Discussion #3 (post March patch)

    So here i stand at the bc hoping for a pickup party lol

Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Scholar Discussion attempt #2
    By Evelyn in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1385
    Last Post: 2008-03-10, 19:21
  2. Scholar discussion
    By Septimus in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 195
    Last Post: 2007-11-20, 15:39
  3. Post patch Nyzul Isle Assault
    By Tyche in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 2007-10-15, 20:40
  4. another look at CoP rings post-patch
    By Toshiko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 2007-09-17, 09:53
  5. Bahamut's Zaghnal performance post-patch...
    By dyluck in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 2007-09-01, 19:08
  6. Chocobo Racing Delayed and March 7th patch date
    By Grif in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 2007-03-03, 16:33
  7. The Wyrmking Descends (Post July 24 patch)
    By masag0 in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 2006-08-20, 21:13