Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 560

Thread: South Park (Season 12)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #221
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    Quote Originally Posted by xerodok
    What movie is this making fun of? I've seen it, but I can't think of the name for the fucking life of me.
    Stand and Deliver!

    I think that's why I'm laughing so hard at this episode

  2. #222
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    336
    BG Level
    4

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    HAHAHAHA!

    Fievel?!

  3. #223
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    Ah, women, sometimes you really don't make sense.

  4. #224
    jponry
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,391
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    Maybe she should go get checked for AIDs faggot.

  5. #225
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    382
    BG Level
    4

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    LOL at the ending. Wasn't a great episode but wasn't bad.

  6. #226
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,832
    BG Level
    6

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    i thought the episode lacked. Maybe because I expected Cartman to act racist and get 'killed', or because I wanted more, but the episode missed something.

    The rat/penis singing was funny, actually, the Garrison angle was funny, Cartman's felt weak. Kyle had 3 lines, Kenny even had 1, Stan did absolutely nothing again, makes me think this Season he's sitting on the bench.

    I can't tell if this one was weaker or stronger than the Britney Spears episode.

  7. #227
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    445
    BG Level
    4

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    I thought this was the best episode this season. I was loling the entire time.

  8. #228
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Stolin
    I thought this was the best episode this season. I was loling the entire time.
    It wasn't funnier than last week's but it was good.

    Well then get an AIDS test Thompson cus you're wife's a dude, faggot...YEAH I'M BACK!

  9. #229
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    640
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Raze Azrael
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso
    Quote Originally Posted by Stolin
    I thought this was the best episode this season. I was loling the entire time.
    It wasn't funnier than last week's but it was good.

    Well then get an AIDS test Thompson cus you're wife's a dude, faggot...YEAH I'M BACK!

    HAHA! I thought this was the best episode yet... i was loling the entire time as well
    last weeks was great, but there were only a few timed i laughed

    i guess you would have had to watch stand and deliver to get cartman's side? i know i did and LOL @ this episode!


  10. #230
    Official THE Alpha and Omega
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,892
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    Quote Originally Posted by HAcoreRD
    i thought the episode lacked. Maybe because I expected Cartman to act racist and get 'killed', or because I wanted more, but the episode missed something.

    The rat/penis singing was funny, actually, the Garrison angle was funny, Cartman's felt weak. Kyle had 3 lines, Kenny even had 1, Stan did absolutely nothing again, makes me think this Season he's sitting on the bench.

    I can't tell if this one was weaker or stronger than the Britney Spears episode.
    You know you have problems when you're counting lines.

  11. #231
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,832
    BG Level
    6

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin
    Quote Originally Posted by HAcoreRD
    i thought the episode lacked. Maybe because I expected Cartman to act racist and get 'killed', or because I wanted more, but the episode missed something.

    The rat/penis singing was funny, actually, the Garrison angle was funny, Cartman's felt weak. Kyle had 3 lines, Kenny even had 1, Stan did absolutely nothing again, makes me think this Season he's sitting on the bench.

    I can't tell if this one was weaker or stronger than the Britney Spears episode.
    You know you have problems when you're counting lines.
    Cause theyre only on screen for under 3 minutes.

    I have problems, so does everyone else in the world, thanks Eagle eye :D

  12. #232
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    That episode was epic, way the hell better than Britney.


    I thought the room full of internet people doing the crap we've seen 1000 times was too cheap and easy, so I'd say I liked this week's better than that too.

    Last week was still pretty damn good tho, and then with this week I'd say they're getting into pretty good form again. If they can top themselves (like they almost always do...) the rest of the season should be great.

  13. #233
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordshin
    Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso
    Quote Originally Posted by Stolin
    I thought this was the best episode this season. I was loling the entire time.
    It wasn't funnier than last week's but it was good.

    Well then get an AIDS test Thompson cus you're wife's a dude, faggot...YEAH I'M BACK!

    HAHA! I thought this was the best episode yet... i was loling the entire time as well
    last weeks was great, but there were only a few timed i laughed

    i guess you would have had to watch stand and deliver to get cartman's side? i know i did and LOL @ this episode!

    I reached these geeeeeeeeeeeds lol.

  14. #234
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,832
    BG Level
    6

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso
    Quote Originally Posted by Stolin
    I thought this was the best episode this season. I was loling the entire time.
    It wasn't funnier than last week's but it was good.

    Well then get an AIDS test Thompson cus you're wife's a dude, faggot...YEAH I'M BACK!
    Can we pretend the last quote was a stab at Jack Thompson?

  15. #235
    Love-God among men.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,580
    BG Level
    7

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    Episode is 1000 times funnier if you've seen Stand and Deliver. That said, I lol'd hard.

  16. #236
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    patriots references made me lol...silly cheaters

  17. #237
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,832
    BG Level
    6

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    http://media.southparkstudios.com/me...packing_up.jpg

    SOUTH PARK
    TITLE: “Over Logging”
    Episode #1206/Air date: April 16, 2008
    One day the citizens of South Park wake up and find the internet is gone. When Randy hears there may still be some internet out in California, he packs up his family and heads west.

    http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/166180

    Looks Randy/Stan based, but knowing Kyle, the story will likely ark with him chasing. Preview clip leaves a 1949 Gold rush theme to the episode. Maybe Oregon trail references too I hope?

  18. #238
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    575
    BG Level
    5

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    Randy episodes are always made of epic win. Seriously can't wait for this one. :D

  19. #239
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafike
    Randy episodes are always made of epic win. Seriously can't wait for this one. :D
    Seriously ... Californee-way lol.

  20. #240
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    "rumor say there might be some internets"
    win..cant be bad.

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. South Park Season 16 (Starts March 14th)
    By Apelila in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 360
    Last Post: 2012-11-20, 01:06
  2. South Park Season 15
    By Apelila in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 574
    Last Post: 2011-12-23, 01:44
  3. South Park season 14.5
    By Insanecyclone in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 366
    Last Post: 2010-11-29, 19:07
  4. South Park season 14
    By Insanecyclone in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 474
    Last Post: 2010-05-13, 20:02
  5. South Park (Season 13)
    By HAcoreRD in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 298
    Last Post: 2009-05-01, 09:34
  6. South Park season 13
    By Sta in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2009-03-21, 08:04