Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 560

Thread: South Park (Season 12)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #41
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,832
    BG Level
    6

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Stolin
    Quote Originally Posted by Remyo
    I was kinda mad they made fun of jimmy buffett I like him.
    Why does that make you mad? They literally make fun of everyone. I think they've run out of celebs to make fun of and are switching into the music world.
    Be glad Buffet didn't go tom Cruise/Scientology on South Park.

  2. #42
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,832
    BG Level
    6

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    SOUTH PARK
    TITLE: "Britney's New Look"
    Episode #1202/Air date: March 19, 2008
    When the boys help Britney Spears get to the North Pole, they discover the shocking secret behind her popularity.

    (When pictures and the like get added I'll link)

  3. #43
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,275
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    Quote Originally Posted by HAcoreRD
    SOUTH PARK
    TITLE: "Britney's New Look"
    Episode #1202/Air date: March 19, 2008
    When the boys help Britney Spears get to the North Pole, they discover the shocking secret behind her popularity.

    (When pictures and the like get added I'll link)
    Great googely-moogely. That is going to be twisted.

  4. #44
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    382
    BG Level
    4

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Quote Originally Posted by HAcoreRD
    SOUTH PARK
    TITLE: "Britney's New Look"
    Episode #1202/Air date: March 19, 2008
    When the boys help Britney Spears get to the North Pole, they discover the shocking secret behind her popularity.

    (When pictures and the like get added I'll link)
    Great googely-moogely. That is going to be twisted.
    I concur. I think after last week's slightly lacking episode this week sounds like it will make up for it.

  5. #45
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana
    I think the most subtle gag was running right through out the whole episode, as soon as i heard cartman had HIV, i KNEW a philadelphia reference was coming. and there it was. classic.
    At the risk of being that guy, huh? What'd I miss...

  6. #46
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,113
    BG Level
    7

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Plow
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana
    I think the most subtle gag was running right through out the whole episode, as soon as i heard cartman had HIV, i KNEW a philadelphia reference was coming. and there it was. classic.
    At the risk of being that guy, huh? What'd I miss...
    cartman wore a scarf and hat similar to Tom Hanks' character in Philadelphia, a movie about the struggles of a guy dying from aids

  7. #47
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Remyo
    Quote Originally Posted by Plow
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana
    I think the most subtle gag was running right through out the whole episode, as soon as i heard cartman had HIV, i KNEW a philadelphia reference was coming. and there it was. classic.
    At the risk of being that guy, huh? What'd I miss...
    cartman wore a scarf and hat similar to Tom Hanks' character in Philadelphia, a movie about the struggles of a guy dying from aids
    ahhhh never saw it or anything, though he was talking about the city lol, thanks

  8. #48
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,832
    BG Level
    6

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    Press release :D

    http://images.southparkstudios.com/i...news/3393a.jpg

    Comedy Central Press Release:

    STAN AND KYLE HAVE TO GET BRITNEY SPEARS TO THE NORTH POLE
    IN AN ALL NEW “SOUTH PARK” ON
    WEDNESDAY, MARCH 19 AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL®

    NEW YORK, March 17, 2008 – When the boys help Britney Spears get to the North Pole, they discover the shocking secret behind her popularity in an all-new episode of “South Park,” entitled, “’Britney’s New Look,” premiering on Wednesday, March 19 at 10:00 p.m. on COMEDY CENTRAL.

    Britney Spears is trying to get away from it all in the mountains near South Park, Colorado when the boys have a run-in with her. Stan and Kyle get caught up in Britney’s celebrity and the never-ending feeding frenzy that follows her wherever she goes.

    Launched in 1997, "South Park," now in its 12th season, remains the highest-rated series on COMEDY CENTRAL. "South Park" repeats Wednesdays at 12:00 a.m., Thursdays at 10:00 p.m. and 12:00 a.m. and Sundays at 11:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m.

    http://images.southparkstudios.com/i...news/3392a.jpg

  9. #49
    Asy
    Asy is offline
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    788
    BG Level
    5

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    My heart warms anytime I see Butters. I'm glad he was given a more prominent role after the 5th season.

    Oh, and 15$ on Britney being crabpeople.

  10. #50
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Asy
    My heart warms anytime I see Butters. I'm glad he was given a more prominent role after the 5th season.

    Oh, and 15$ on Britney being crabpeople.
    Butters is my favorite character lol... look at that outfit, it's just priceless how Cartman keeps messing with him.

  11. #51
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,255
    BG Level
    7

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso
    Quote Originally Posted by Asy
    My heart warms anytime I see Butters. I'm glad he was given a more prominent role after the 5th season.

    Oh, and 15$ on Britney being crabpeople.
    Butters is my favorite character lol... look at that outfit, it's just priceless how Cartman keeps messing with him.
    *blindfolded* "you're not gonna stick something icky in my mouth are ya?"

  12. #52
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,832
    BG Level
    6

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    http://www.southparkstudios.com/downloa ... w/?id=7640

    Stan and Kyle pose at Britney's kids, but not Butters, he's a squirrel!

  13. #53
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    lollllllllllll <3 butters. :nikkei:

  14. #54
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,054
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    Why is it half the sites linked or the torrents suck ass at DL? 100 seeders and 7 people I can actually download from, and then the streaming ones cut out at like 4 min in. --;. Kinda sucks considering im on a 10mbit line.

  15. #55
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,832
    BG Level
    6

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Korietsu
    Why is it half the sites linked or the torrents suck ass at DL? 100 seeders and 7 people I can actually download from, and then the streaming ones cut out at like 4 min in. --;. Kinda sucks considering im on a 10mbit line.
    I download torrents when I come home from work, usaully takes like 4-5 hours which is retarded.

    *shrug*, nothing makes sense in P2P

  16. #56
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,054
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    Quote Originally Posted by HAcoreRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Korietsu
    Why is it half the sites linked or the torrents suck ass at DL? 100 seeders and 7 people I can actually download from, and then the streaming ones cut out at like 4 min in. --;. Kinda sucks considering im on a 10mbit line.
    I download torrents when I come home from work, usaully takes like 4-5 hours which is retarded.

    *shrug*, nothing makes sense in P2P
    I just find it odd that even the streams take forever.

  17. #57
    Asy
    Asy is offline
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    788
    BG Level
    5

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    Just wait a few hours, and things'll be fine.

  18. #58
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    336
    BG Level
    4

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    O_O

  19. #59
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    Okay guys.

    I think we should leave her alone now.

    Fucking HILARIOUS.

  20. #60
    Vobent
    Guest

    Re: South Park (Season 12)

    What was the song they were mimicking after they said they have to kill her? I can't remember for the life of me.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. South Park Season 16 (Starts March 14th)
    By Apelila in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 360
    Last Post: 2012-11-20, 01:06
  2. South Park Season 15
    By Apelila in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 574
    Last Post: 2011-12-23, 01:44
  3. South Park season 14.5
    By Insanecyclone in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 366
    Last Post: 2010-11-29, 19:07
  4. South Park season 14
    By Insanecyclone in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 474
    Last Post: 2010-05-13, 20:02
  5. South Park (Season 13)
    By HAcoreRD in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 298
    Last Post: 2009-05-01, 09:34
  6. South Park season 13
    By Sta in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2009-03-21, 08:04