+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Randomizing teams?     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

Randomizing teams?

Is there a way to do random teams like there is online when you do vs random people

Old Merits
    BG Level

Re: Randomizing teams?

You mean team battles? The option is there when you select to fight with random people. The computer randomly places you with a partner out of the four people that join up.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fallaci Isalie
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Are you talking about in regular Multiplayer? Cause I have yet to figure out how to make teams with other people.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Oh, if he's talking about makin his own, there's an icon on the top left of the character select screen saying for the free for all. Click on that and it should switch to team matches.

Just make sure your friends choose what color (team) they're gonna be on

I know how to do team battles but I want to know if theres a way to do random teams when your not online and not playing with random people.

When you do Brawl with anyone and do the team one it randomizes a 2v2 each match meaning your partner might not be the same guy as it was last time. However the same 4 players still play. I want to know if there is a way to do random teams like me and 3 other friends play and we want to do teams but we don't want to know who is on each others team until we start so its random.

I don't think you can do that. Though I don't play teams that often...

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    I don't think you can do that. Though I don't play teams that often...
    If that's true then its gay that they offer it for play anyone online but not for when you wanna do it ;/

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    BG Level

You and 3 of your friends close your eyes and hit random buttons. Random enough?!;o

Quote Originally Posted by AkashiXI
    You and 3 of your friends close your eyes and hit random buttons. Random enough?!;o
    might end up a 3v1 then or a 2 v 1 v 1

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag