Re: [Kujata] Secksi (BC)

Bad ass player, no drama.
    Pick him up!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

LOL! This fgt bitched when I left TBC and now he peaced out and called me a sell-out? Nice.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Unlike your departure from TBC Khalil, he left with class. Not 10 minutes after getting a shadow mantle. I sent my opinions to you guys in that PM. Basically what Seditedi said. He deserves a good home.

Edit: Like I said in the PM, be rdy for some insurrection lulz.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Demian
    Unlike your departure from TBC Khalil, he left with class. Not 10 minutes after getting a shadow mantle. I sent my opinions to you guys in that PM. Basically what Seditedi said. He deserves a good home.

Edit: Like I said in the PM, be rdy for some insurrection lulz.
    Odd, so did Rociel, yet you still gave her shit. Weird how that works. I have 3-4 PMs from Secksi stating that I didn't earn how my gear because I "didn't kill the HNMs solo" and that others did when they didn't as well.

Only thing about secksi is that he'll bitch about not getting items and waiting an eternity, blah blah. I can send you the PMs I got from him if you like.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Peri's story is different. I gave her shit because I trusted her. (I.e. logging her in and lotting shit for her) Which was my fault for even trusting her anyway and I let her know how I felt about it. If you want to call that giving her shit then so be it. Then she turned around and just left. Peri's story is more personal one then LS.

Anyway sorry Hotch, ignore this kujata quarrel. I did warn you guys about Khalil lol. If you require further more information about Secksi please PM me here, on TBC forums or on your forums.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

No, I believe he should hear both sides to the story. The kid had a huge mouth for saying stupid shit, the OP should be aware of this.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil
    No, I believe he should hear both sides to the story. The kid had a huge mouth for saying stupid shit, the OP should be aware of this.
    Doubt there is anything else they need to know. I didn't hold anything back in the PM.

About the RMT kirin.
    About his emo/upsetting times.
    I never personally thought he whined about not getting gear and I've been the one dealing with most of the raids since the /ramuh incident.
    Those PMs he sent to you, are after all PMs and a more civil way of arguing with another human.
    I gave them my perspective as a fellow member, leader, and a friend. All with the good and bad.

Ok now Khalil, Now this might be difficult because you like getting the last word, so I'll let you post again after me my denying and opposing everything I say about him, it's all I can expect from you anyway. But you might want to wait for somebody else to post so that you can deny and oppose everything they say, as well as every other one who posts good things about Secksi.

k i rarely ever check BG anymore cuz i usually find it's more about forum trollers flaming everyone and alot complaining but i decided to post today for once since secksi is a friend of mine...

secksi complained about not getting stuff at times... WHO THE F DOESN'T
    secksi got into arguments with others at times... WHO THE F HASN'T
    but secksi was an EXCELLENT dynamis puller, he nearly doubled coin and AF2 drop rate for us when he started pulling
    secksi created probably one of the best omega only limbus groups that could take 8 ppl get any 2 chips along with nearly 100 coins

this is coming from me... and khalil knows that secksi and i didn't always see things eye to eye too, but i think he's good raider, smart player, can tank pretty much anything and has awesome gear for tanking anything from tiamat, ooryu, to sky gods etc. definetely a good pick for any LS

STR-1 DEX-1
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

I have the PM's too.

I was upset at the time mostly because you left without saying a word, just a few minutes after you took S.Mantle. Pretty shitty really. I didn't try to ninja anything when I left, I didn't take any big ticket items and peace out over made up excuses, I will say I used some points to get a few HQ staves though, fault me if you absolutely have to. When I decided it was time for me to go, I posted my thoughts and feelings, dropped my pearl, and was done with it. Guess what? Remember how you told me people didn't want you on their friends list anymore? I have more requests than ever because people want to stay in touch with me.

I still don't feel like there's items either of us earned, yet we still got them due to flaws in the system. At least the biggest item I ended up taking was Love Torque, and that was over 6 months ago. You obtained Ridill, Dring, S.ring/S.mantle, and probably more I can't think of atm, how many of those items did you get in your last month of being in TBC? You also did usually come on whatever job you wanted with plenty of bitching about the job the linkshell needed you on. That's not something I ever did.

All of the stuff between us happened in October anyway Khalil. Anyone in TBC knows you like the drama, so keep trying to stir it up. They know about the Kirins btw, have anything else?

You also misquoted me again, and it wasn't even in context.

Also, I really appreciate the people of TBC sticking up for me. It honestly is probably more than I deserve.

Edit-I won't respond to you anymore Khalil. You said your piece, lets see if you can stand the facts or feel like there's something else you just decided to hold back so that you could post it later!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Guess waiting helps in this case, lol. I said my peace with you but you like contradicting yourself with not earning shit then saying you earned shit. I could say you didn't earn those staves because you didn't pay for em. Your whole argument in October was beyond stupid, just wish you actually matured and saw the fault in your argument. Aside from that, I don't care about you nor do I care about TBC, just certain individuals in TBC whom I still kept in my friend list.

Heabea, seriously, dude, don't start, lol.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

This isn't a bc on Khalil guys. Please keep it on topic.

Ya, this bc is going a bit out of control. Pls don't post anymore unless you actually have something of relevance to say.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fallaci Isalie
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Ignore the Khalil v Secksi drama.

Really good tank. Great gear on all jobs. Very loyal member, especially to his Omega group. He had full Homam after like 4 weeks (just needed one piece) of the group being made, and stuck with them for an extremely long time getting TBC the majority of its Homam gear. To me that shows a huge level of dedication, so I wouldn't be surprised if he carried that to camping HNM's and such.

GL dude, even though we don't really like each other.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Secksi is a really great guy. He knows his jobs really well and is very knowledgeable on endgame stuff. He is a fantastic pickup.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

for some reason I thought you were gonna apply to insurrection.. guess not LOL

anyways, secksi and I havent seen eye to eye pretty much teh entire time I've known him(our bickering coudlve rivaled the back and forth with him and khalil), but hes a great tank, and deep down hes a nice guy and would make a good addition to your shell

Silly Hat Connoisseur
    BG Level

Wow, I can't believe you jumped servers... that makes me really sad

Secksi is an excellent guy, known him for about 3 years now, knows how to organise shit and get people to come along, he can be a bit abrasive at times but he's extremely loyal and has a good sense of justice and fairness.

He led my "night time" LS, Covenant, for well over a year, got a bunch of noobs through CoP and into sea, and always came back and did it again, spending millions of gil on meds and stuff to help people through even though he'd already done it all. He always put in 110%, and managed to fire up a bunch of gimpy rag-tag "graveyard shift" underlevelled undergeared players into a team capable of taking down Proto-Ultima and Omega by the end of things.

He really is an amazing team worker, but to get the most out of him you gotta treat him fair or he gets annoyed. He's built the most respect I have for pretty much any player I know in game, in terms of playing his jobs to the fullest and just being generally decent, and that takes a lot.

Haha, writing this brings a bit of a tear to the eye thinking of all the good times we had in the past, gonna miss you dude, even though you had a frigging dumb name I hope you change it <3

He really knows his jobs, knows his game, will bring a lot to any ls that picks him up and does right by him. Couldn't recommend Seck more, I'm really sad to see you go

Attachment is some good old times :D

HAY SECKSI WHATS UP LOL <3

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

If he does change his name the only name I'll allow is, Numbaonedickgurl

Silly Hat Connoisseur
    BG Level

Haha, Demian

Oh yeah one more thing Seck, I bet your HQ synth rate will plummet now I'm no longer around to send tells to Think about the consequences! The consequences!!

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil
    LOL! This fgt bitched when I left TBC and now he peaced out and called me a sell-out? Nice.
    according to what people are saying, you left after getting a shadow mantle, he didn't. so that would in fact make you more of a sell-out than he. either way, post information about the player, not about your grudge you have held on to.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast