I just wasted a T0 on... a square of foulard...
/headdesk.
Least I got a skillup...
I just wasted a T0 on... a square of foulard...
/headdesk.
Least I got a skillup...
nice ;3
nice, grats
btw, eff angel skins -.-
Crafting around conquest tally = HQ secret ?!
Wasted a 3rd T0 on Leathercraft mule while leveling to 100. Magic Belt +1 (for rank up) then Feral Mantle (skilling) and now, Faceguard +1 (to make Coeurl Masks and Ogre Masks). Those could have been Dusk +1 ;;
Just recently got Bone to 100. So these are pretty cool to me.
First T0 HQ.
http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/p...rnLeggings.jpg
lolT1 HQ, but hey, whatever.
http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/p...o/BeheRing.jpg
Ring was my first T1, grats.
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11.../Bonecraft.jpg
Just got this the other day. I know it's not as awesome as the other stuff on here but still felt good to get.
At first I thought the wooting was for the 4 pots of honey
grats though
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d.../Vulcanzzz.png
That's 3 moar RNG friends off my back. /joy
This was prob my best run on staves:
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...z1988/pimp.png
Was awhile ago tho, now i don't have WWer![]()
I hate you! been 20 synths + since ive seen a hq stave, maybe if i drop this horn my luck will return QQ
my best run ever on staves was 11/13.
but i have also got 1/37 a while later
any other woodworkers make sure they didn't accidentally their whole mog house? A friend of mine didn't have moghancement woodworking for like multiple months and lost soooo much money.
1/12 on a tier 3. Damn, I'm awesome.