Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 LastLast
Results 1461 to 1480 of 1498
  1. #1461
    Shallow and Pedantic
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,996
    BG Level
    7

    Kurt is DEME???? HAHAHAHA Sup faggt PLAY BETTER

  2. #1462
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    607
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Takedown3 View Post
    demetrios from wopaco
    "Kurt Cobain is just some white boy who happens to sound like a large black man on Vent."


    Yea that's really all i needed to see, thanks Sano w

  3. #1463
    Shallow and Pedantic
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,996
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunnz View Post
    "Kurt Cobain is just some white boy who happens to sound like a large black man on Vent."


    Yea that's really all i needed to see, thanks Sano w
    I clearly stated this before while fighting against Eanae*

  4. #1464
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    428
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Well, after making some contributions to the break thread and having several months of just bad luck with crafting in general, I finally have something decent to post.

    http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...128_025008.jpg

    Decided to start skilling on them and on synth #4 I got lucky for once. Debating whether I should keep it for my hMP set (no znm group) and RDM in general, or just sell and use the money for something else. Not really sure how much to even put it up for, but I'm not hurting for gil so sitting on it for awhile won't really be a big deal.

  5. #1465
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    512
    BG Level
    5

    fuck you guys and lol omni, i was rooting for you when those faggots were chastising you about jacking that retard, that cocksucker had it coming

  6. #1466
    Shallow and Pedantic
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,996
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Cobain View Post
    fuck you guys and lol omni, i was rooting for you when those faggots were chastising you about jacking that retard, that cocksucker had it coming
    Didn't even phase me. Incoming MOAR? We'll see.

  7. #1467
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    585
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Theraven View Post
    Well, after making some contributions to the break thread and having several months of just bad luck with crafting in general, I finally have something decent to post.

    PIC

    Decided to start skilling on them and on synth #4 I got lucky for once. Debating whether I should keep it for my hMP set (no znm group) and RDM in general, or just sell and use the money for something else. Not really sure how much to even put it up for, but I'm not hurting for gil so sitting on it for awhile won't really be a big deal.
    If your not in need of gil, keep it. This is one piece i wish i had for my character really bad. Its not something i want to go spend 4mil on (Leviathan price) but if i had one, i most definitely would not be selling it.

  8. #1468
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,547
    BG Level
    8

  9. #1469
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    428
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Hogie View Post
    If your not in need of gil, keep it. This is one piece i wish i had for my character really bad. Its not something i want to go spend 4mil on (Leviathan price) but if i had one, i most definitely would not be selling it.
    Meh, my blm could use gaiters and a novio though, and this would help.

  10. #1470
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    79
    BG Level
    2

    Made my 20th genie weskit today right after I got a tell asking if I had any for sale. That was the fastest I've hq'd and sold ever. 20/1053 lifetime.

  11. #1471
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    39
    BG Level
    1

    i unintentionally made hydra greaves+1. 1/3.

    on an aside, anyone have an idea of price range i should be looking to sell at? or know anyone that wants them? i dont play sam or drg but they look like solo piece onry, dunno about any other uses. jump build? iunno.
    1st on my server apparently, not listed on AH, most likely because they are lol.

  12. #1472
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    607
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Made another aristos the other day, and popped an umbra today for some fast gil from LS leader.

    Still afraid of tier 0s lately

  13. #1473
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...vesCropped.png

    9/13 HQ today, 2/8 self-signed staves down. I went 4/7 Auster's last batch but I made the mistake of not signing any of them so I sold all 4 HQs.

    Yes, I know I did a crappy job of cropping those screenshots together.

    I ended up giving 2 LS members an Aquilo's each since I made so many

  14. #1474
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    419
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    6 in a row? gotta be a record

  15. #1475
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    281
    BG Level
    4

    Ddevil sounds pro.

  16. #1476
    Jak
    Jak is offline
    [2012: Year of the Whore]
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,133
    BG Level
    6

    Yay ^-^

    I've been, for years, a bystander just reading on the crafting sections but today I get to add to it! Weeeeeeee! 1/3 cursed mask-1 ftw! Yah, my reaction is "o m f g" but it's my first ever "big" synth and considering I'm only 94.8 alchemy I think it's a big deal for me!!

    http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...razy/-1wut.jpg

    Now to try and sell this sucker.. anyone on Fairy need one? :<

  17. #1477
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9
    BG Level
    0
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    dalm-1 price?

    So I made a Cursed Dalm -1 for a buddy and we would like to sell it.

    I know good luck selling it... BUT what should we sell it for???

    I have looked around but havent really seen any selling prices for the thing...

  18. #1478
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,796
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Way too small, lol.

  19. #1479
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,019
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Way too small, lol.
    Wow. I thought I missed something, but that picture is like 150px wide :/

    POIDH means LEGIBLE pics :D

  20. #1480
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,453
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Fallaci Isalie
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Big enough pics to read or it didn't happen!

    edit: beaten

Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 LastLast