Hmmm, need to train my cats to use the keyboard better.Originally Posted by Spekkio
Hmmm, need to train my cats to use the keyboard better.Originally Posted by Spekkio
that's the neat thing. signatures require a clear and unmistakable effort to generate. you must consciously move the pen in a particular fashion to place the first letter of your name, the second, the third, etc. the defense, "i dropped my pen and the contract signed itself" will go about as far as i would in trying to get a date with a supermodel. not going to happen. now saying "i dropped my keyboard and the big enter key must have gotten slapped on the chair arm when it fell" might very well hold up. it's not a very significant logical leap to assume that the enter key be struck while the keyboard is tumbling to the ground.Originally Posted by Hanyoko
Well, the problem with that reasoning is that you accept the agreement each time you log on when you hit the "accept" button. I doubt any judge would even remotely buy that your cat logged you in 3 years ago and you stayed on since then. Neither that your cat logs you in each time you play.
Quick question, how is it the rmt are able to spamso many char/accounts? if i remember i think they had alittle like, starter pack for 1$usd
Answered your own question there, I think.
I don't even own a DS much less played this game and I know who he is.Originally Posted by Lordwafik
![]()
I don't even own a computer, much less read the forum and I know who he is.Originally Posted by EssEnnKay
![]()
In relevant news, they are apparently making a phoenix wright spin-off starring edgeworth:
http://kotaku.com/assets/resources/2...or_famitsu.jpg
http://kotaku.com/377663/phoenix-wright ... es-walking
This is why MMORPG players aren't allowed to call themselves "gamers" until they provide evidence they play anything else besides their MMO.
He bounced on a car and crashed in the middle of the road. The way they did it make it looks like he survived.Originally Posted by BRP
I loved the first one, but it's not the kind of concept you can reuse easily. Gonna wait and see how it turn out, I just hope they wont screw up trying to milk the first movie.