Boston tearing Atlanta a new asshole.
Boston tearing Atlanta a new asshole.
Understatement of the year.Originally Posted by Koyuki
Pachulia fucking bitch slapped.
That pick set by KG was brutal lol.Originally Posted by Koyuki
Gooo Lakers kick Utahs ass.....and that Gohan movie looks really creepy especially that weird foot kicking scene....
1:0 bitchessssss![]()
This is going to be a stressful round!
Lakers ftw ;3 5-0 so far to be exact :X
BTW no matter what anyone says, Al Horford, Josh Smith, and Joe Johnson are gonna be big...
Well anyone that would refute that is an idiot. Horford was a beast in college and his play style was projected to bode well in his favor in the NBA, which it has. Joe Johnson has always been a beast. When he was with the Suns a few years ago and almost made the All star team as a reserve for his team I was like wtf?? Imagine his shooting stroke combined with Nash, Marion (at the time), Stoudamire, Barbosa and co. It was insane.
Suns couldn't offer him the money the Hawks could at the time, it seems like they made a good choice for once and many more since then.
Boston is abysmal. LBJ is playing absolutely terrible and they are barely staving off the cavs and hawks. Thank god they don't play in the West.
Uh.. not only was LBJ playing terrible, but Paul Pierce and Ray Allen had a horrendous shooting night as well. They combined going something like 2-18 with 4 points while LeBron went 2-16 with 12 points and such. I think the Celtics should feel good that they can play so god damn bad and still win, while the Cavs should be encouraged that they hung around and nearly won with LBJ having one of his worst shooting nights in his life.
I turned it on in the 4th quarter and saw the score. I'm like.. "Wait. There must be an error. This can't be the 4th quarter." Game was sloppy as hell, but meh. It's the playoffs.
Well that's the whole reason that Boston plays defense the way they do. Sometimes everyone will be on fire, and those nights they blow everyone out. Some night people aren't making shots, but it's ok because they're still holding teams to like 50 points. They can control the game with defense.
This game doesn't mean Boston is in trouble, they won. Paul Peirce and Ray Allen are still good players, and so is Lebron, it was just a weird night lol.
That's just horrible coaching by the Cavs. They couldn't set Lebron up in the post for their lives. He wasn't getting the ball off screens. No one was dribbling to the hoop besides LBJ, it was ugly.
LBJ kept having to come up to half-court to get the ball in any kind of 1 on 1 situation, with the Boston's defense waiting just at the edges of the paint. Not to mention Garnett gets to freelance wherever he wants because he guards Ben Wallace on defense. (44% freethrow shooting ben wallace)
That's kinda my point though. The Celts played horrible except for KG, who played amazing. Id think that with an MVP HoF player in Garnett having a great game, even with Pierce and Allen playing as bad as LBJ, that they could still handle a group of guys whom I can't even pronounce their name. I don't think the celts are in trouble in this series, but they have shown a complete lack of ability to put away subpar lineups. This was probably a really shitty game to judge this series on, but when put collectively with the hawks series, the Celts aren't looking hot right now.Originally Posted by Akiyama
The Celts are a great team, but their lack of Playoff experience is really showing, it's really a different game in the playoffs.
If they can get through to the NBA finals this year I think they'll be wayyyyy better next year.
Yeah. I'm not saying the Celtics are gonna win the series either. In fact, if the Cavs win game 2, I think they can very well go up 3-1 after 4 games and wrap the series up in 6 games. I think that's truly possible. I don't trust their team on the road by any means. They gave up double digit leads multiple times against the Hawks on the road and for a playoff team, that's not good. Either way, the Celtics bench played great last night and that's why they won. KG was just an added bonus, in my opinion.Originally Posted by Tyche
KG accounted for 40% of his teams scoring. He had everything to do with that win.
Yeah, but if the bench didn't do their job, then they'd have lost. I'm still confused about sitting Rondo in the 4th, but I guess they thought it was for the best of the team, and they did win, so I can't argue I guess.Originally Posted by Deejay
I do know KG scored 28 of the 76 points and that's a huge contribution, but he wasn't alone and ten of his points came in the 4thQ against a smaller defender.
Lakers winning game 2 atm 2-0, calling it, grats lakers.
(no but seriously, grats kobe on mvp, he looked pretty damn pleased with himself)
Originally Posted by Akiyama
Sam Cassell had the hot hand in a game where both teams were struggling to score. I'm not at all confused as to why Rondo was sitting most of the 4th.