Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Communism is Alive and the Epic Tale of Orofag (Asura)

Two D rings (owned by Lancealot and Kayos) were lost in the same shell in the span of 6 months, no they didn't get hacked or dropped, but both players got up and left due to Orophinn's douchebaggery, which is the main topic at hand here.

Here goes!

OP Post: Communism is Alive and the Epic Tale of Orofag

Quote Originally Posted by Kayos
    Sadly it looks like Oro hacked my KI account and removed my post. Good thing I had the majority of it saved! Changed password and we are a go again!

So I wasn't planning on posting the epic lulz that occured last night but I keep being hounded. So here goes. Between all the nazi-censorship that Orofag from Tribe is doing along with his persistent anti-kay propoganda, I feel the need has arised to tell everyone the truth about this epic asshole.

To start here is the post that I made in Tribe forums after breaking my own pearl. Due to his arrogance and general lack of any intelligence or education beyond a 3rd grade level, he believes that if he keeps deleting it that people will forget. Sorry Orofag you cant censor a video game:

Quote Originally Posted by Kayos
    This post is solely meant for the misinformed and I will keep it brief. The admins online Sini, Echi, Dumbask, AND myself had all voted last night to kick Crisco. Orophinn with his keen ability to mismanage and basically fuck up every good situation, decided it was in the his best interest to ban ME from the forums (instead of Crisco), move Crisco's post (that had been moved to admins forums), quote it specifically to put me in a bad light, lock it, then remove all my member forum access did the rest. Sad thing is that Sini said to me today "oro wasnt plannimg on coming back (from his break) till you were gone anyway." So apparently he had something like this planned all along. Just wanted to let you all know the truth. Yes I did drop my pearl and no I will not ever be coming back. His seacom tonight just reinforces the fact at how happy I am that I dont have to deal with him anymore.

Had a good time in Tribe for the first 3 1/3 years but after thats its been like basically working under a nazi regime. Good luck to all my friends left in the shell (you know who you are). Total misfortune on Oro and the rest of you lemmings. No I did not give Lance a pearl, as oro is already spewing his anti-kay propoganda im sure. Lance has had that pearl apparently for a while (I was in sky at the time anyway with a dropped pearl so how could I give him one anyway). You should know the truth about your LS leader that steals bank funds, puts himself and other admins ahead for drops, and basically ruins the fun left in a game where the sole purpose is to have fun. Grats to all the hardwork you have accomplished but its time to move on. I am sure this post will be locked, deleted, or moved so have a nice life and to Orofag eat a dick. ^^

To make a long story short, me and Orofag had not gotten a long going on 5 months now due to his blind self-absorption and paranoid delusion that everyone is out to get him (if you read KI you know exactly what Im talking about). Not to mention his uncanny arrogance and and dark ages "I am a Lord and you are my peasants" mentality. Reading my above post and you get the genuine gist of what happened although I am not going to go into too much detail about Crisco. The amount of lulz and congratulations I received after dropping my pearl was Truly epic. Here is a pic for you:

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/8...4215318wf1.png

This is Lancealot who apparently (lol) has had a Tribe pearl for a long time now (he left the shell over 6 months ago for anyone who doesn't know). After talking to him about leaving he went on his character Xallius and went on the Tribe pearl. That is the awesomeness that occured. The most unfortunate thing about this-whole incident was the fact that Orofag started early on his anti-kay propoganda. In fact, he was already blatantly lying to the whole LS in saying that I miraculously gave Xallius a pearl when 1) I was in sky 2) I had already dropped my pearl and 3) Xallius wasn't even on. So the propoganda machine rolls on!.

Needless to say the next thing Orofag the glorious leader of Tribe did was attack me personally. Don't have a screenshot of this (play on ps2; but this is his /seacom that was up for 4 hours last night:

"In the end you are jobless with a pregnant girlfriend...you lose."

Yes I don't currently have a job. Yes I currently have a pregnant girlfriend. ...... wait for it...............................................

BUT WAIT I am in school fulltime to get my MBA! Personal attacks from a 3rd grade educated man really sting. Oro: since you probably have no clue what an MBA is or stands for here goes: It is a Masters of Business Administration. An advanced degree!

Real classy from a supposed leader of one of the supposed (rofl) best LS on Asura. Maybe they were 2 years ago but sadly I agree with leaders like Oro this ship is sinking fast

In conclusion I wish I had more screenshots but ps2limitations won't allow it. All I can say is that if you like your LS leader stealing bank funds, putting himself ahead for many drops that under no circumstances does he deserve (and sometimes twice since he was hacked and lost all his rare/ex gear but had to get it back fast!), being the most arrogant and conceited person on Asura, aply to Tribe. If you like bringing the same job to every event, having one communist regime with an ultimate leader instead of a democracy amongst admins, please apply to Tribe. If you like playing in 2006 where every strategy is the same and there is no change, innovation, discussion, and (LOL SMN DAMAGE ONLY on Tia) then please apply to Tribe.

But most of all If you like to be bossed around by someone who can't even spell around, then please by all means apply to Tribe.

Thanks you and have a nice day everyone except Orofag.

Blah didnt save my edit with the TO pic and popcorn and the fact that oro bought a bot etc... but im sure you all knew that.
    You figure shit like this would hit BG.

Or are D rings the thing of yesterday?

Thread in case anyone is interested:

http://killingifrit.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=169157&d=0

Edit: Actually upon further reading it's really not just about the D rings, it's mostly on the shitty leader of one of the best LS's on Asura TribeFTW. Will post cliff notes upon further reading.

Awesome enough, the OP made a shell called LolOrophinn, he was jailed for it and had to break it. At first it was an epic gathering of the servers D rings.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...5_222845-1.png

(WTF who has Napo's account? I didn't know it existed still. FYI: Napoleon was once a respected player who turned on everyone by showing the gil sellers how to reach sky back in 2005.(?) Also an owner of a D ring, I thought he was banned)

Then turned into a linkshell to lol @ Orophinn filled with previous Tribe members, big names in Asura and people who generally didn't like the guy.

After Kayos was jailed and told the broke the shell..

They made another shell called Freshiyest Flyest. (I swear to god Orophinn called himself that)

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...416_011154.png

I'm on Page 6 and Orophinn still hasn't posted but many of Tribe's older respected members have.

A provoking post from Glacian towards Kayos and Lancealot. (ex member/officer?) on page 6.

I'm sorry I am not doing so well on the cliff notes, my first time ever making a thread like this.

Edit: Goddammit on the final page, last page worth reading is 8. Orophinn never ended up posting and usual people ended up flooding the rest of the pages with crap. Sorry guys should have read the entire thread first. ><

It seemed like it had so much potential but without an actual post from that douchesalad it was just pretty decent. Maybe someone will hack his account and drop all of his gear again soon? I think he owns relic horn now.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Re: Losing 2 D Rings

Isn't Orophinn that guy w/ M Body?

Hume male, resting in sea, etc? What LS was that, damn I can't remember.

I'm not one for reading KI, especially after all the +1, and EPIC EPIC EPIC posts but I'm holding up so far.

There's been accussions about what I do and havent done since day 1. If you can find the very First EP post I made, one of the many reasons we did EP was to get rid of those accusassions. Basically I can't prove to people to trust me, can't prove them not too.
    So this guy really does only have a third grade education?

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Re: 2 D rings lost

Yeah if it's the M body I am thinking (Koenig? Why?). His account got hacked last year, someone dropped all of his rare/ex gear. He almost quit, but decided to come back and loot whore absolutely everything back from what I am gathering from Kayos' post.

Edit: Oh no he is an Elvaan, with the white pony tail

Yeah and don't mind those retards, I don't know why they even post it always happens. I'm on page 6 and it's died down thank god. Is this FFXI: Advanced discussion worthy? I was going to post it there but I kinda wanted to try it out here since I know Wafik, Shuemue and other Asurans lurk this section. I can't believe it hasn't hit BG though. Knowing Kayos' posts on here.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Re: 2 D rings lost (Asura)

I'll toss this in Advanced, but keep updating the OP because as soon as it's not 5 AM KI will be slower than molasses.

It has potential since Orophinn has posts here too.
    (Also first drama thread ever upgraded from Spam to Advanced?)

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Re: Communism is Alive and the Epic Tale of Orofag (Asura)

Yes this drama is advanced imo 8)

All I can say is, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MAKE AN ALL ELV LS, all them shards of arrogance.

He won't post here. He didn't post on KI despite the fact how he gloats on false facts such as "Tribe carries Asura".

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Yes this drama is advanced imo 8)

All I can say is, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MAKE AN ALL ELV LS, all them shards of arrogance.

He won't post here. He didn't post on KI despite the fact how he gloats on false facts such as "Tribe carries Asura".
    Disgusting! But.. yeah, what shell to join!? Anyone need a 75BRD?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1122

My name is Rocl, and I want you to post right now.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl
    http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1122

Most active topic : Vrtra Teamups and Big Kills

There's a shocker.

http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1122

Most active topic : Vrtra Teamups and Big Kills

There's a shocker.
    so wait, are you guys hopeing Orophail will post here?xD

Champion of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

wtf

Afk making an all Hume F 2A Linkshell

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko
    wtf

I joke, but it's a joke on asura they're an all elv ls because a large portion of their key players are elv

Champion of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Still a scary thought. Them going to events makes me picture Dynamis - Bubu Nightmare Dhalmel pulls.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko
    Still a scary thought. Them going to events makes me picture Dynamis - Bubu Nightmare Dhalmel pulls.
    Best dat mod ever.

Larsa, why the fuck would you post a KI thread that effectively died 3 days ago because it was 100% one-sided?

Orophinn hasn't posted, nor will he. He's scared enough of me alone, he's not going to take on the whole world, he's not that stupid.

So yeah, this thread fails, you fail, and let's face it, you know fuck all about Tribe anyway.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Re: Losing 2 D Rings

Hume male, full koenig, resting in sea, etc? What LS was that, damn I can't remember.
    ARATHARN, PARADISE OBLIVION?

Is that the guy? Please some old forum lurkers come and tell me I'm wrong/right.

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Bah I knew I should have kept it in spam, just thought it was weird it was never even mentioned. Was one of the best reads on Asura in a long ass time, just thought I would share. I mean it was on KI, I am not trying to play arbiter here.

Because my constituents and I were not successful in baiting the best black FFXI player in the history of black FFXI players, so it ended up failing to deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by QuePsiXI
    Because my constituents and I were not successful in baiting the best black FFXI player in the history of black FFXI players, so it ended up failing to deliver.
    Rukoshet and Rykenshin don't play on Asura.

Just woke. tl'dr
    anyone making cliffnotes? plaz

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Napoleon was once a respected player who turned on everyone by showing the gil sellers how to reach sky back in 2005
    ..was my favorite part.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast