Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 88

Thread: Accounts Banned (Apr. 23)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #41
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    14
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Accounts Banned (Apr. 23)

    Me drama? Got me all wrong guyz

  2. #42
    I might be dumb enough to delete my email accounts
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    946
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Accounts Banned (Apr. 23)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonel
    Unfortunately, there are still players who believe that claiming-tools will not get you banned.
    Not true, Only way you can get caught is by admiting it.

    "Rtardthatbots>> Hey dude I claimed nid with my bot today heheheheeh"

  3. #43
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,121
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Accounts Banned (Apr. 23)

    well there are a lot of different ways to bot, some are detectable, if you're retarded and code a bot that sends mongoloid packets your shit will get banned

  4. #44
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    284
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Accounts Banned (Apr. 23)

    Quote Originally Posted by AnsemGeni
    Not true, Only way you can get caught is by admiting it.

    "Rtardthatbots>> Hey dude I claimed nid with my bot today heheheheeh"
    Some NA on Garuda claimed KB while afk this past week and didn't come back until a good 20-25min (they had fairly low numbers) into the fight. He probably won't be banned.

  5. #45
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,121
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Accounts Banned (Apr. 23)

    I gmed someone for afk claiming and the gm told me that he could be dualboxing or had to leave after claiming so he couldn't take action..lol

  6. #46
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Accounts Banned (Apr. 23)

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Mk. 2
    I gmed someone for afk claiming and the gm told me that he could be dualboxing or had to leave after claiming so he couldn't take action..lol
    GM bots at home. Using the same excuses he probley tells HIS LS.

  7. #47
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    232
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Re: Accounts Banned (Apr. 23)

    Hello Robert What does the GM say about 4 boxing in aery with kacestool?

  8. #48
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,121
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Accounts Banned (Apr. 23)

    Its not my fault Fafnir/Nidhogg spawning crashes my other 3 instances of FFXI :bagel:

  9. #49
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Accounts Banned (Apr. 23)

    Maybe I missed the STFU thread, here is the link anyway:

    http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff ... etail.html <-- Special Task Force Unit Report.

  10. #50
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    282
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Accounts Banned (Apr. 23)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cautery
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexy
    How much of that account did you manage to get off it? That's a lot of gil there!
    Trade the account for a Nokia N958GB (approx 400€). Saved the 53m on my other account and sold all the gils for 955€ in less than 24hs (approx 20€/m). All the entire account had other ~30/35m in sellable gear and equipment. Fuck SE! :rocl:
    Fuck SE! How dare they ban you for violating all their RMT-related policies after openly stating you did! I was almost feeling bad because of the 'joke' bit, except that you did literally just admit you bought the account. ...And sold a ton of gil.

    I have a distinct feeling you said more than just a passive 1-line "bought from a friend"... probably stuff about how loaded he was and how you'd get to sell his gil, etc... since that's what you went and did. "yea sorry, i bought the account from him. wow he's loaded! i could make a fortune selling all this gil..."

    May your main account be banned as well. Good day. Go die please.

  11. #51
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    247
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Accounts Banned (Apr. 23)

    Quote Originally Posted by Valoure
    well either there is a glitch on my copy of the game or the update screwed with my version, because since that update they did a while back i have not been able to trade over 1mil to anyone either by delivery box OR face2face. guess SE just likes to screw with me.
    Maybe you've just never had over a mil.

  12. #52
    Internet Haet Machine
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    730
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Re: Accounts Banned (Apr. 23)

    Quote Originally Posted by Aymee
    May your main account be banned as well. Good day. Go die please.
    Too bad that's the real story and the only thing I've said to that guy is what I wrote in my first post. If you're crying cause I'm smarter than you and have made more money in a day than how many you can do in a month of work, no problem. Since I'm quitting, I've sold all the money I had on my first account too and made other 170 fucking euros.

    Too bad I've been so stupid telling that person I had bought the account lol.

    Oh, this is the table I've made in excel to know how many gil I still had for selling. The last 0.68 its cause I've bough a pair of dusk for a friend that received all the gil I had left too.

    Buyer / Gil Bought / Price €m / Money Got


    Gil Left Tot:

  13. #53
    Ridill
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    13,568
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Accounts Banned (Apr. 23)

    You're such an hero.

  14. #54
    Internet Haet Machine
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    730
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Re: Accounts Banned (Apr. 23)

    Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    You're such an hero.
    Much better!
    http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/9...9830775dk7.jpg

  15. #55
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Accounts Banned (Apr. 23)

    Motivational Poster? Wow, you are a true comedian. Good show

  16. #56
    Internet Haet Machine
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    730
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Re: Accounts Banned (Apr. 23)

    Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    Motivational Poster? Wow, you are a true comedian. Good show
    That wasnt my intention, I only wanted to share how I got b& (and how dumb I've been) and how GM ban you for a fucking joke. Then haterz came out.

    End of the story,

  17. #57
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    340
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Accounts Banned (Apr. 23)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cautery
    Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    Motivational Poster? Wow, you are a true comedian. Good show
    That wasnt my intention, I only wanted to share how I got b& (and how dumb I've been) and how GM ban you for a fucking joke. Then haterz came out.

    End of the story,

    how is it a joke when u did just explain to the whole forum you bought the account?

    I'm rather confused now, you just said u traded a bunch of shit for the character, and was attempting to sell some of the shit

    I don't where you been, but that is a form of RMT ....

  18. #58
    Ruke
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,972
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Accounts Banned (Apr. 23)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cautery
    If you're crying cause I'm smarter than you and have made more money in a day than how many you can do in a month of work, no problem.
    Yes, obviously we're all jealous that you have reliance on a video game to make money for stuff you want in RL, while most here actually rely on... you know... Our college degrees and/or careers. We fail.

  19. #59
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,210
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Accounts Banned (Apr. 23)

    Quote Originally Posted by RKenshin
    Quote Originally Posted by Cautery
    If you're crying cause I'm smarter than you and have made more money in a day than how many you can do in a month of work, no problem.
    Yes, obviously we're all jealous that you have reliance on a video game to make money for stuff you want in RL, while most here actually rely on... you know... Our college degrees and/or careers. We fail.
    To add onto that, I would be jealous if someone earned as much money as me by selling virtual goods IF:

    1) it was consistent reliable income, and
    2) you work comparatively as many hours as I do, or less.

    A one-day sellout that happens to hit a spike value greater than my paycheck doesn't count as consistent unless you can have such a sellout at least as often as I get my paychecks.

  20. #60
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    282
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Accounts Banned (Apr. 23)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cautery
    Quote Originally Posted by Aymee
    May your main account be banned as well. Good day. Go die please.
    Too bad that's the real story and the only thing I've said to that guy is what I wrote in my first post. If you're crying cause I'm smarter than you and have made more money in a day than how many you can do in a month of work, no problem. Since I'm quitting, I've sold all the money I had on my first account too and made other 170 fucking euros.

    Too bad I've been so stupid telling that person I had bought the account lol.

    Oh, this is the table I've made in excel to know how many gil I still had for selling. The last 0.68 its cause I've bough a pair of dusk for a friend that received all the gil I had left too.

    *snip screenshot of excel*
    So... let me get this straight. You came to this thread to bitch about your second account getting banned for suspected RMT when you are, in actuality, RMT. Holy crap, pure freaking genius. So into RMT that you keep an excel sheet for it. I got to say, that's probably the most depressing thing I've seen in awhile. If you're "smart" enough to track your finances like that, you should have had a brain enough to not post to expose yourself in the first place. ...Yet you blacked out the name of the 2nd account, but aren't hiding your own identity whatsoever. Pure freaking genius, I say.

    I hope someone from your server puts in a STF report on you for "suspiciously large amounts of gil transfer"... they're really into tracking that stuff when they get a tip, and obviously you've done a lot of it. Good thing you're quitting though! ...Having NOTHING to do with the fact that you publicly admitted your main qualifies for the banstick, I'm sure.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Accounts banned July 24th
    By Lordender in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 205
    Last Post: 2007-08-08, 14:44
  2. Accounts Banned (Jun. 26)
    By Xrave in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 2007-06-27, 19:51
  3. Accounts Banned?
    By Kimiko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 2007-06-25, 07:56
  4. Accounts Banned (Apr. 25)
    By Robert in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 175
    Last Post: 2007-05-03, 23:08
  5. Accounts Banned (Mar. 22)
    By test123 in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 2007-03-28, 12:49
  6. Accounts Banned (Feb. 21)
    By Erza in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 303
    Last Post: 2007-03-03, 09:28
  7. Accounts banned (Jan. 25)
    By Fallso in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 517
    Last Post: 2007-02-08, 09:14
  8. maat's cap account banned
    By grunion in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 2006-10-01, 14:31