Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 914
  1. #461
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,741
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Re: Mog Bonanza Kicking-off May 16! (04/30/2008)

    Quote Originally Posted by Larsa
    If only D ring was on that list..
    Be nice if there was some AV items on there too. Seeing as no one is ever going to kill it on a regular basis. :P

  2. #462
    Change this later.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    723
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Mog Bonanza Kicking-off May 16! (04/30/2008)

    I'm kinda surprised they didn't put any Nyzul items in there.

  3. #463
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,198
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Mog Bonanza Kicking-off May 16! (04/30/2008)

    Quote Originally Posted by Runningdemon
    How quick is everyone's Dusk gear plummeting on the AH? Seraph seems to have a bunch up, but prices not dropped too much yet...


    /hoping I undercut well enough
    dusk feet went from 640k to 520k
    dusk hands still same as before tough

  4. #464
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: Mog Bonanza Kicking-off May 16! (04/30/2008)

    Quote Originally Posted by spooky
    Quote Originally Posted by Larsa
    If only D ring was on that list..
    Be nice if there was some AV items on there too. Seeing as no one is ever going to kill it on a regular basis.
    http://images.wikia.com/ffxi/images/...sunomitama.JPG

  5. #465
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    668
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Re: Mog Bonanza Kicking-off May 16! (04/30/2008)

    Black Belt is quest, I wonder if they will give the three items or just the belt?

    Also, who is the Elvaan npc? Been so long since I was . Considering you have Cid/Shantoto/Maat, the other one seems out of place?

  6. #466
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    930
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Vigilia Dulaurier
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Mog Bonanza Kicking-off May 16! (04/30/2008)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriz
    Also, who is the Elvaan npc? Been so long since I was . Considering you have Cid/Shantoto/Maat, the other one seems out of place?
    Pretty sure it's Excenmille. He's the Ballista NPC in North Sandy near the gate and wears that gear (and he's the leader of the Young Griffons or whatever that children's gang is in Sandy_S which I always thought kinda sad when I realised it was him... he was so full of fire and determination as a kid and then he just grew up to stand there and talk to players like a tourist guide).

  7. #467
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    4,921
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Mog Bonanza Kicking-off May 16! (04/30/2008)

    Quote Originally Posted by Xrave
    Did anyone see the poll on FFXIAH?

    http://www.ffxiah.com/poll_results.php?sid=23

    109 people chose Kraken over 100 mil. Would love to see someone actually do it if they win.

    Other than that the rank distributions are pretty much where everyone has been guessing.
    100k Gil - 255
    Khroma Ore - 205

    there's only 1 server where Khroma Ore is under 250k. that has to tell you something about the people who play this game.

  8. #468
    New Odin
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,659
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Re: Mog Bonanza Kicking-off May 16! (04/30/2008)

    Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrave
    Did anyone see the poll on FFXIAH?

    http://www.ffxiah.com/poll_results.php?sid=23

    109 people chose Kraken over 100 mil. Would love to see someone actually do it if they win.

    Other than that the rank distributions are pretty much where everyone has been guessing.
    100k Gil - 255
    Khroma Ore - 205

    there's only 1 server where Khroma Ore is under 250k. that has to tell you something about the people who play this game.

    People are dumb, math is for losers, 100m isnt that much etc etc?

  9. #469
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,050
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Re: Mog Bonanza Kicking-off May 16! (04/30/2008)


  10. #470
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,092
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Ysera

    Re: Mog Bonanza Kicking-off May 16! (04/30/2008)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriz
    Black Belt is quest, I wonder if they will give the three items or just the belt?
    I doubt they'd give the three items. IIRC all the "prize" lists that SE has released (for instance for Gold World Pass rewards etc) have been listing the exact item you can pick, even when the items could be obtained in other ways.

    Which actually makes it really funny, since you'd be able to ding into it. Have to admit, it was tempting to do it for the lulz, but Valor Surcoat beats dinging into Black Belt to me. It even beats 10 million gil, since I know my dynamis shell's Valor Surcoat droprate (don't you say a word, Et!).

  11. #471
    The Dazzler
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,429
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Mog Bonanza Kicking-off May 16! (04/30/2008)

    They should have added the Hydra crap to this, I'd think about taking a Haubert (provided it wasn't tier 1)

  12. #472
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Re: Mog Bonanza Kicking-off May 16! (04/30/2008)

    I wish all the AF2 was the +1 version.

  13. #473
    assburgers
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,925
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Mog Bonanza Kicking-off May 16! (04/30/2008)

    Quote Originally Posted by Valisk
    I wish all the AF2 was the +1 version.
    ^ This

    War. Cuisses +1 przu.

  14. #474
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,210
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Mog Bonanza Kicking-off May 16! (04/30/2008)

    Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko
    Rank1: 100,000,000 gil, hands down.
    I could see an e.body+1 or something being chosen or Salvage body. Sure, it's cheaper than 100 mil, but depending on circumstances, can take a lot longer to acquire other ways if they can get it at all.

  15. #475
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,502
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Re: Mog Bonanza Kicking-off May 16! (04/30/2008)

    A day ago, I would have said "Salvage pieces no question" as well, but when you think about how far that 100 mil could carry, the time it takes to get a Salvage piece doesn't seem so bad.

  16. #476
    Ridill
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    13,568
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Mog Bonanza Kicking-off May 16! (04/30/2008)

    Real men get 100 marbles of the same number.

  17. #477
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,210
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Mog Bonanza Kicking-off May 16! (04/30/2008)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunrider
    A day ago, I would have said "Salvage pieces no question" as well, but when you think about how far that 100 mil could carry, the time it takes to get a Salvage piece doesn't seem so bad.
    I also see it in terms of time. Lately, I haven't had time to play much at all, really. Despite being in an HNMLS that camps kings, and having a ridill, I'll probably not get ebody or abody anytime soon with my RL schedule the way it is. I used to do salvage a bit, but quit that because I didn't have the time.

    For me, some of those items may very well be worth more than 100 mil gil. I've been sitting on a few mil gil for a long time, and haven't run out yet. I just don't spend it. I'd rather have a salvage body, or e/abody+1 now than 100 mil and get any of those in the next couple years.

    I don't RMT, but if I really wanted 100 mil, I could make money to buy it sooner than I could get some items. And you can't even buy those (well, maybe on some servers you can, but that's another topic entirely).

  18. #478
    Quizno
    Guest

    Re: Mog Bonanza Kicking-off May 16! (04/30/2008)

    Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrave
    Did anyone see the poll on FFXIAH?

    http://www.ffxiah.com/poll_results.php?sid=23

    109 people chose Kraken over 100 mil. Would love to see someone actually do it if they win.

    Other than that the rank distributions are pretty much where everyone has been guessing.
    100k Gil - 255
    Khroma Ore - 205

    there's only 1 server where Khroma Ore is under 250k. that has to tell you something about the people who play this game.

    When the server is inundated with 300 khroma ore all at once we'll see which one you choose =p

  19. #479
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Re: Mog Bonanza Kicking-off May 16! (04/30/2008)

    Quote Originally Posted by Quizno
    Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrave
    Did anyone see the poll on FFXIAH?

    http://www.ffxiah.com/poll_results.php?sid=23

    109 people chose Kraken over 100 mil. Would love to see someone actually do it if they win.

    Other than that the rank distributions are pretty much where everyone has been guessing.
    100k Gil - 255
    Khroma Ore - 205

    there's only 1 server where Khroma Ore is under 250k. that has to tell you something about the people who play this game.

    When the server is inundated with 300 khroma ore all at once we'll see which one you choose =p
    I like that out of all places this survey could have been held that would harbor players completely oblivious to their servers' market value of items... it's on FFXIAH.com

  20. #480
    Quizno
    Guest

    Re: Mog Bonanza Kicking-off May 16! (04/30/2008)

    Honestly, I think they are hoping that by having the 100k option they will prevent khroma ore from dropping below 100k and thus maintain relative scarcity.

    There are going to be tens of thousands of teir 4 prizes hitting the market all at one time. 100k might start looking pretty good.

Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mog bonanza and deflation: R U JAZZED?
    By Harryhood in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 2008-06-10, 00:09
  2. RMT and Mog Bonanza?
    By Despain in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 2008-06-03, 18:35
  3. Mog Bonanza what did you end up doing?
    By orson in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2008-05-28, 11:35
  4. Mog Bonanza
    By rath in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2008-04-30, 07:07