Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 61 to 62 of 62
  1. #61
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,213
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential People

    ITT: People are surprised when a popular person ranks high in an internet popularity contest.

  2. #62
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,275
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential People

    Quote Originally Posted by Parshias
    ITT: People are surprised when a popular person ranks high in an internet popularity contest.
    That's why they shouldn't call it "100 most influential people" and call it "100 most popular people".

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexa
    Miley Cyrus is the devil and shouldn't be on this list at all. I hate that chick, and I cannot fucking get away from her, unless I stay in bed and stare at the ceiling all day! Classmates babble about her, even my professor mentions her, and her picture is on buses, Wal-Mart doors, cereal boxes, t-shirts, freakin' license plates, fucking everything! I've never had so much trouble ignoring someone famous, ever. -.-

    I'd probably be a lot less inclined to hate her guts if she wasn't in my fucking face 24/7.
    Don't worry. That just means that the next harvest is going to be the best one yet.

    Seriously, everytime I see her I hear "harvest is comin'" echo in my mind. And I am not ashamed to say that it makes me smile just a little.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Similar Threads

  1. Time 100 most influential of 2010
    By Velgadess in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2010-04-05, 08:58
  2. Time's 100 most influential list hacked by 4chan /b/
    By 0ni0n in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 2009-04-29, 17:13
  3. ...some people have waaaaaay too much time and/or patience.
    By Ashira in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 2008-09-16, 23:51
  4. Top 20 most influential people in MMOs
    By Kiro in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 2008-06-04, 02:24
  5. What is the most reliable way to tell how many people play..
    By Lbelle in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 2006-09-19, 22:59
  6. 100 Funniest Movies of all Time
    By Dezzimal in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 2006-06-05, 02:38
  7. These japanese people had a lot of time....
    By bercus in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2004-12-19, 14:59