+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35
  1. #1
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,362
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    In every hero, there could be a villain.(HEROES SEASON 3!!)

    http://www.heroestelevision.com/new-her ... 3-trailer/

    what the hell.. a 3 HOUR LONG premier!?
    interesting idea for the third season.. this could be really bad though. lol

    cant wait til september 14!


    in before "there's already a heroes thread" bancat said i could make a new thread for the new season.

  2. #2
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    870
    BG Level
    5

    Re: In every hero, there could be a villain.(HEROES SEASON 3!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandole
    http://www.heroestelevision.com/new-heroes-season-3-trailer/

    what the fuck.. a 3 HOUR LONG premier!?
    interesting idea for the third season.. this could be really bad though. lol

    cant wait til
    september 14 ?!!?!?11!?!1?!?!1?!?!

  3. #3
    Renegade Philosopher
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,551
    BG Level
    7

    Re: In every hero, there could be a villain.(HEROES SEASON 3!!)

    So basically they're giving Ali Larter's deal to everyone else.

    They're going to make Sylar the hero of season 3.

  4. #4
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,861
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: In every hero, there could be a villain.(HEROES SEASON 3!!)

    Sylar. <3

  5. #5
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,362
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Re: In every hero, there could be a villain.(HEROES SEASON 3!!)

    he will no longer go by the name sylar, he will go by his real name, gabriel! lol

  6. #6

    Re: In every hero, there could be a villain.(HEROES SEASON 3!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandole
    he will no longer go by the name sylar, he will go by his real name, gabriel! lol
    Well good, because naming yourself after a watch has to be the worst villain name since Mr. Mxyplyzyk.

  7. #7

    Re: In every hero, there could be a villain.(HEROES SEASON 3!!)

    3hr season 3 premier is basically to tie up the shitstorm that was the ending of the second season.

    looking forward to september though, too bad they're only starting to show season 2 here in the uk.

  8. #8

    Re: In every hero, there could be a villain.(HEROES SEASON 3!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana
    too bad they're only starting to show season 2 here in the uk.
    Or you could just torrent that shit about an hour after it airs in America?

  9. #9

    Re: In every hero, there could be a villain.(HEROES SEASON 3!!)

    Why does Heroes recieve such hype and recognition? It's sad to see something like this so popular while brilliant shows generally go under the radar. Well, I'm curious to see if they'll fix the fuckup that was season 2, but somehow I doubt it. The writing in Heroes hasn't been good since that break they took in season 1...

  10. #10

    Re: In every hero, there could be a villain.(HEROES SEASON 3!!)

    New villain already announced btw:

    http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/TV/0....ap/index.html

    Go go Flash!

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Why does Heroes recieve such hype and recognition? It's sad to see something like this so popular while brilliant shows generally go under the radar. Well, I'm curious to see if they'll the fuckup that was season 2, but somehow I doubt it. The writing in Heroes hasn't been good since that break they took in season 1...
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...esevr/hate.jpg

    HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

    Because there are no other good superhero shows on and everyone has a little part of them that wishes they could be one?

  11. #11

    Re: In every hero, there could be a villain.(HEROES SEASON 3!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana
    too bad they're only starting to show season 2 here in the uk.
    Or you could just torrent that shit about an hour after it airs in America?
    i already do, i do with all of the american tv i enjoy Earl, Scrubs, Heroes, South Park & occasionally other comedy shows etc, its very handy.

  12. #12
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,472
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: In every hero, there could be a villain.(HEROES SEASON 3!!)

    Heroes really need to step up and give us a super heroes shows, not a drama with hundred of plot hole everywhere. The execution in season 2 was awful imo, and I have hard time finding most of the character believable (both emotion and their actions).

  13. #13
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,732
    BG Level
    8

    Re: In every hero, there could be a villain.(HEROES SEASON 3!!)

    If Claire becomes evil that means she will wear slutty clothes right?

  14. #14
    Jinroku
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    559
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

    Re: In every hero, there could be a villain.(HEROES SEASON 3!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    If Claire becomes evil that means she will wear slutty clothes right?
    SOLD! Can't wait

  15. #15

    Re: In every hero, there could be a villain.(HEROES SEASON 3!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    Heroes really need to step up and give us a super heroes shows, not a drama with hundred of plot hole everywhere. The execution in season 2 was awful imo, and I have hard time finding most of the character believable (both emotion and their actions).
    I've fallen 20 stories, I've been stabbed in the head, crashed a car at 70mph. I've even been on fire... This hurts...more than any of that...


  16. #16
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,622
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: In every hero, there could be a villain.(HEROES SEASON 3!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    Heroes really need to step up and give us a super heroes shows, not a drama with hundred of plot hole everywhere. The execution in season 2 was awful imo, and I have hard time finding most of the character believable (both emotion and their actions).
    I've fallen 20 stories, I've been stabbed in the head, crashed a car at 70mph. I've even been on fire... This hurts...more than any of that...

    God, if Claire sheds another tear this season I'm going to... well, nothing drastic because I still like the show (but HATE her sob scenes [all of them?]).

    S1 > S2... lets see where S3 fits in.

  17. #17
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,483
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: In every hero, there could be a villain.(HEROES SEASON 3!!)

    The trailer isn't showing for me.

  18. #18
    Love-God among men.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,681
    BG Level
    7

    Re: In every hero, there could be a villain.(HEROES SEASON 3!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    Heroes really need to step up and give us a super heroes shows, not a drama with hundred of plot hole everywhere. The execution in season 2 was awful imo, and I have hard time finding most of the character believable (both emotion and their actions).
    I've fallen 20 stories, I've been stabbed in the head, crashed a car at 70mph. I've even been on fire... This hurts...more than any of that...

    I almost threw up when she delivered that line tbh.

  19. #19
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,472
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: In every hero, there could be a villain.(HEROES SEASON 3!!)

    Claire is probably the worst, but there is many other little thing that make the show feel artificial to me.

  20. #20

    Re: In every hero, there could be a villain.(HEROES SEASON 3!!)

    I really hate the Claire scenes, and Hayden Panettiere is a shitty actress all together. She over acts every scene, especially the emotional ones and ends up coming off as a soap opera actress.

Similar Threads

  1. There Will be brawl
    By gaimear in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2009-02-24, 16:19