Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    16,996
    BG Level
    9

    quick question requires quick answer

    where do i camp 44-46 pt is waiting atm lol (Quicksand currently taken)

  2. #2
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Re: quick question requires quick answer

    http://campsitarus.blogspot.com/...it's on a thread on this page maybe 3 inches down...

  3. #3
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    16,996
    BG Level
    9

    Re: quick question requires quick answer

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto
    http://campsitarus.blogspot.com/...it's on a thread on this page maybe 3 inches down...
    Sorry, but I can't be accountable for anything larger than my penis.

    Edit: thanks

  4. #4
    Zoot
    Guest

    Re: quick question requires quick answer

    If your party is good, and your people are smart, goblins outside east entrance to cauldron. They will be 200 base but they repop every five minutes, like to self explode and 44-48 goes fast.

  5. #5
    Clever and witty, all together the ladies love the Nekura
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,009
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Re: quick question requires quick answer

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoot
    If your party is good, and your people are smart, goblins outside east entrance to cauldron. They will be 200 base but they repop every five minutes, like to self explode and 44-48 goes fast.
    Did this camp for the first time back in the day leveling my COR and it was beautiful, went from 44 to 48 in one party.

  6. #6
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,658
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Orson Dara
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

    Re: quick question requires quick answer

    Quote Originally Posted by nekura
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoot
    If your party is good, and your people are smart, goblins outside east entrance to cauldron. They will be 200 base but they repop every five minutes, like to self explode and 44-48 goes fast.
    Did this camp for the first time back in the day leveling my COR and it was beautiful, went from 44 to 48 in one party.
    That camp is so old school, lol. Japanese players dragged me out there on my first job and I was seeking in Jeuno.

  7. #7
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,272
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Midnightjade Eleven
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Re: quick question requires quick answer

    I've done that camp, tons of fun and the xp is good, plus there's a zone right next to you if things get out of hand.

    Used to be a BST camp just south of it too, until the nerf. You pulled one coeurl to each end of the tunnel that leads to Bloodlet Spring, then kited gobs between them until they blew themselves up. So fun.

  8. #8
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    16,996
    BG Level
    9

    Re: quick question requires quick answer

    Tried the gobby camp yesterday, was some fun shit. thanks

Similar Threads

  1. Need a quick question answered
    By Geostigma in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2008-04-29, 19:34
  2. Just one quick question about Apocalyptic Beast...
    By Bkbahamut in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 2006-02-21, 05:01
  3. Quick question.
    By Kiro in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2006-01-14, 10:06
  4. Hello, a quick question from a guy from Kujata. :P
    By Arc07 in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2004-11-30, 02:27