Double post.
Double post.
Just wanted to say.. another complete game masterpiece thrown by Roy Halladay for the Blue Jays. Guy is insane.
It'd be nice if ESPN would update the BG fantasy league. All his stats are updated, but I don't have credit for the win yet ;_;Originally Posted by Cephius
and only took 10 starts, but Barry Zito finally won a damn game.... Maybe the secret with him is to only pitch him when the actual attendance is around the 4000 mark as his previous best start as a giant was against the marlins as well in florida.
<3 that sig reality^^
Minor League Player traded for 10 baseball bats
I just heard it on the radio today... made me lol
Jeez, seems like we really pissed off the baseball powers that be. The Phillies and the D-bags have been smoking us like it was nothing. I'm still sore from Mondays 20-5 beat down.![]()
No kidding, but isn't like.. 60% of your team on the DL? You guys are having some tough luck.Originally Posted by Rigor
I've watched your games when you played the Mets, and not to make excuses but with all the guys you had to call up this year cuz of injuries it looks like a JV team. Can't really do much without playersOriginally Posted by Rigor
EDIT: Beaten by Aki!
Quick on the trigger finger.Originally Posted by Cephius
I seriously hope laaareee stays healthy all season. People give him so much shit but the guy's a monster at the plate. .420 going into June is nuts.
I love the Braves and Chipper, and as much as I hope it happens, it won't. =[ I'm just surprised he hasn't gone on the DL yet honestly.
The Phillies have scored 60 runs in their last 5 games, that offense is unstoppable when they are hot
Cubbies are top of the power rankings yet again with the Chisox not far behind should make for a hell of a series in 3 weeks.
Manny just hit #500. My roommate is at the game in Baltimore, and I'm stuck at home >_<
That's cool to see. Griffey hit #599, only 10 or 11 short of 5th most all time.
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce
No kidding. Guy is a fucking beast. I picked him up off the Free Agent Wire in Fantasy Baseball and his 11-19 4 RBI, 8 Runs, 2 SB's, and HR through 5 games is not a disappointment.Originally Posted by Headspace
Imagine if Bailey didn't suck complete balls.
Votto, Bruce, Volsquez, Homer would (is) have been a sick nucleus.
Not to mention Cueto will get better with time.Originally Posted by blister1
Hopefully Bailey gets better back down in Triple-A. I was at the his first MLB game and he looked really decent, but then I kind of tuned out to the rest of the season lol