Pro tip: That's the usual batch of new RMT. Well, a good chance of it anyway. I know there are plenty of real new players too.Originally Posted by Kasten
Pro tip: That's the usual batch of new RMT. Well, a good chance of it anyway. I know there are plenty of real new players too.Originally Posted by Kasten
Considering recent figures put FFXI subscription numbers at the same value as they were several years ago, some new people have to be coming in to balance out the number of people quitting (especially when you consider how much of an epidemic people claim getting hacked is). The data was before Mog Banaza too (not that I actually think that'll make a statistically significant change).
I honestly don't understand how they say 500,000~ subscribers sometimes...there is barely 1,500~2,000 ppl on CaitSith during the prime time hours (granted, that doesn't mean everyone is on I understand), simply saying. I'm honestly not surprised they would do a bonanza event like this to try and spark people's interest since it has become rather bland with the boring WOTG missions. Here's hoping for exciting content aye ^_^/
Man, I'm totally going to get my girlfriend to try and lead a newbie party out to Lycoland since she's been grinding to burn her hoarded Anni ring up fast to get a new one.
Should be AWESOME to run around beating up wussy mandies, instead of lame ass crabs with ghosts around, worms, or three parties to compete with.
500.000/30~ is like 16.000 players per server.
Lets say 50% of those don´t play a lot per week and only log on 1-2 days per week. (I know many who only play once per week for example). Then there are also people who don´t play anymore, but pay for the game (I know enough who do that too).
50% of 16.000~ is like 8.000. And that sounds about right that around 8.000 different people log on each server per day.
That's definitely just your server. Right now on Lakshmi for example there are 2.7k people on, and this is around the server low time.Originally Posted by Octavious
Alexander bounces around from about 1600 during what I'ld think is NA primetime, to about 4000 early on Saturday/Sunday morning. It's also usually around 2400 in the mornings.Originally Posted by Yutuyu
Maybe it's just that FFXI is darn popular in Europe.
Sigh
Thats because they all moved to Odin... orz.Originally Posted by Octavious
Thats because all the rejects from other servers moved to lakshmi...Originally Posted by Yutuyu
Cough Infusion, SpyralHell
...because 150 people for a day 1 faffy just isnt enough.
Blame the morons on Lakshmi for putting us on the map. For all people knew before 2007, Lakshmi didnt FUCKING exist.Originally Posted by sleekmotorwurkz
....and i liked it that way.
Statement especially the last line was just sexy. Had to quote it.Originally Posted by Caerith
Anywho, Nomad moogles in Dynamis and other such areas like that. Is it plausible, workable? Would anyone even care? Crossed my mind as they are adding in Nomads that groups, especially in low numbers tend to jump out once or twice to job change in Northlands. Was a random thought in my head, feel free to shoot it down at your earliest convienence.
Changing jobs at a moogle fully restores HP, MP, and non-2hour JAs. Whether or not people would abuse it in practice, SE would never add them because the possibility is there.Originally Posted by NeoReign
If changing jobs at such a moogle gave you the same weakness that you get for reentering Dynamis, and set all JA timers to max (a la Sandworm), then it might be workable. But still, I don't see it happening, ever.
Hopefully by this you meant it SPAWNS A SANDWORM. I'd be fully in support for this change in the next update.Originally Posted by Priran
THAT SOUNDS AWESOME but no I meant the sandworm WS Desiccation.Originally Posted by #686578
SE should engage the people who do windower <.<
These 3 changes go in the right direction at least.
Fuck that, I'm too excited now. I want a Nomad Moogle to wander around Dynamis - Xarcabard, you have to go find him, and he doesnt show up on Widescan. When you find him he spawns a Sandworm for every person that want to change jobs, but they spawn after you change jobs.Originally Posted by Priran
Allakhazam is that way --->
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...Sillywafik.jpgOriginally Posted by Lordwafik
![]()
I don't get it are you trying to say he should have had his arrow pointing in the other direction?
Woosh me if you must...