What about P.Harpe/Sirocco, X's/Sirocco, P.Harpe/X's? I want a completely R/E Thief since it's not a job I use often and would like to liquidate the gil from none r/e gear as much as possible.
What about P.Harpe/Sirocco, X's/Sirocco, P.Harpe/X's? I want a completely R/E Thief since it's not a job I use often and would like to liquidate the gil from none r/e gear as much as possible.
Those are all decent options.
P.Harpe/X's > X's/Sirocco > P.Harpe/Sirocco would probably be the gradient.
I'd go for something /sirocco though just because of the time investment for a job you don't care too much about. X's or P.Harpe could potentially take a year or more to get.
Was just wandering if this was correct? I'd like to give /war a try for meripoOriginally Posted by Thorny
![]()
+1 in agreement to all above as well.Originally Posted by altwight
Blau is sex, but X's is sex+1.
Shit, anything that will add a flat +10% to crits is wtfsex, I want a great axe that does that goddammit.
Close enough:Originally Posted by Max™
http://images.wikia.com/ffxi/images/f/fa/Bravura.jpg