Hey hey hey, Ninja's can uh... use less tools... for San nukes...Originally Posted by Tricen
Wonder what that will do to lolSange?
Hey hey hey, Ninja's can uh... use less tools... for San nukes...Originally Posted by Tricen
Wonder what that will do to lolSange?
6 and 7? It could be worse, I mean you could be meriting attributes >_>Originally Posted by LinktheDeme
5/5 burst2 :3
I found Convergence and Diffusion pretty useful depending on the given situation. However our traits were kinda bleh.Originally Posted by shukuffxi
hurray 10 minute devotion. Boo 1500000+ exp to get it.
I'm still holding out for tweaks to Ninja to make them better tanks. Something with the enmity generation of flash would be great. Hell, i'd be stoked to get Jubaku: Ni finally haha. Update isnt here yet, here's hoping more jobs get new goodies.
Grats to the jobs getting their toys, should benefit everyone. Monk kick attack ability is really odd to me; I can't see the use of restricting h2h in favor of long delay kicks; might as well throw a 2 handed weapon in their hands. Not like tp generation is really an issue; monk can feed he least tp per strike to a mob with subtle blow.
This update proves one thing though, no one can say SHIT now to RDM's and NIN's wanting an update too.
I was talking to a friend about that over MSN, but maybe it'll make the Kick Attacks work sorta like it was a 2 handed weapon? 0.o Sounds crazy, but you never know.Originally Posted by Guitarman
or maybe they're just trying to exemplify that they want paladin to be the tank job but thats a whole other argument entirely, this update is just win
ranger got a noticable bit stronger w/ these merit 2 upgrades, and i'm not really thinking about flashy shot duration being a bit lower, snapshot increase alone has me all giddy (been playing ranger a lot lately), an even 10% reduction in delay on e/v-bow = hot
Originally Posted by Guitarman
NIN has more traits & merits:
http://wiki.bluegartr.com/Subtle_Blow
AF2 head n hose worth it / outweight that?
Nice^^.
Even though I am still not done with my Merits and probably never will.
I like the PLD stuff ^^. Can get better with this Spell and Merits.
No DRK-zerg math expert but is Rune Chopper good again D![]()
I just thought, since MNK's kick doesn't use the stat from mainhanded weapon (bare hand + DMG from specific boots), that would free up the mainhand slot for something else.
Maybe they can use Staff, and if hasso works to reduce the delay of kicks...would MNK/SAM be actually viable post update?
Then again...mainhand switch would lock the h2h WS...unless they'd give kick onry WS!
Assuming here that the Monk stance works off the 2h buff, this should be pretty awesome.
Wonder what it would look like if you put it up and threw up hundred fists with a bunch of monks standing shoulder to shoulder beating on a mob?
Also: I assume there is still an 80% haste cap, but now you can swap out all haste gear for LR basically... and ironically Cata gets fucked again?
http://www.costumeworld.com/images/rockettes1.jpg
Start spreadin the news...
I've wanted this update for so long, or something similar, for bards anyway. Tired of whiny PLD who won't get in a line so they can reach Ballad, but then again, who parties with those anymore?
I thought that Desperate Blows was counted outside the cap? I really don't know much about the math for it
Preemptively adding "better late than never."Originally Posted by Lordwafik
Time to bring out my dune boots again!![]()
Raised merits are hot, but god I'm already so far behind in merits it's not funny.
I'm extremely excited about this upcoming update now; there are alot of powerful possibilities being opened up by the tier II merit increases, and I can't wait to try them out, although I an a little disappointed that so far, Retrace is the only new spell black mage has recieved.
The new spells and abilities look intriguing, and i'm interested to see how the Paladin spell turns out; whether it is just a dread-spikes clone, or more similar to the disappointing and underwhelming phantom roll. Either way, i'm sure it will add more utility and involvement to the job, thanks to the new merit cap. I was considering whether to level it before, and it seems even more attractive now. The same with monk... I don't think i'll be able to resist being a kick-boxing taru.![]()
I'm assuming that they are going to announce the new Scholar/Dancer stuff closer to the update day, or even in the updates notes, as per usual (?). Although, if they don't, it won't be too much of a problem, i'm sure most people will be busy enough redoing their Tier II's to worry about the lack of WotG Job merits.
So much for being capped. Afk, storing merits. 8)