Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 336
  1. #201
    hello kitty skeet skeet
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    248
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I called 2 days ago and was told it will ship on the 2nd so nothing happens call today to have somone tell me that the person before lied and that SE will tell them when they can ship the cd out and he had no idea when that would be.

  2. #202
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    249
    BG Level
    4

    this music is so pretty

  3. #203
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    210
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by LinktheDeme View Post
    how much storage does this have?
    4. It has already been mentioned. As nice as I can be, please actually check before asking stuff.

    Also since I have gotten several messages and offers for my harp code which I can't use since I only keep dark element; my girlfriend has decided she wants it for her MH. Sorry.

  4. #204
    Drunken Red Mage
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,907
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Auspice Lasserott
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by hotpiercedguy View Post
    4. It has already been mentioned. As nice as I can be, please actually check before asking stuff.

    Also since I have gotten several messages and offers for my harp code which I can't use since I only keep dark element; my girlfriend has decided she wants it for her MH. Sorry.
    I don't understand. Putting one weak(probably) elemental furniture isn't going to upset your moghancements at all. I've got a fully furnished house and can still manage to change my elemental power to whatever I need to just by adding a few pieces. Meh, to each his own I suppose.

  5. #205
    Final Fantasy XI Music Devotee

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    723
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Vianne Nys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Quote Originally Posted by hotpiercedguy View Post
    4. It has already been mentioned. As nice as I can be, please actually check before asking stuff.
    I guess that's why we have two topics talking about the very same thing.

    PS: Order shipped today from Play-Asia.

  6. #206
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,478
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Griffons Never Die is a beautiful song. <3

  7. #207
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,248
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Quote Originally Posted by Viena View Post
    I guess that's why we have two topics talking about the very same thing.

    PS: Order shipped today from Play-Asia.
    Well one of the threads is about FFXI music in general, all OSTs, this thread is specifically about this 2008 Piano Collection + Harpischord.

  8. #208

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,423
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    I didn't want to spoilers the contest, but I'm posting it tonight anyway... plus I notice people were eager to PM that guy for his unused code.

    Anyway, there will be several copies of the CD with working codes available as prizes in the contest. Now, if you are worried, impatient, or just generally suck at contests, I could pick one up at the store for you to use. It was easy enough to get the bunch I already have from shops in the area.

    If you want me to grab you a CD, it will cost $30 even (2800 yen + shipping). I can ship them out on Monday, and then it takes about a week. Of course, I could open it up right away and just tell you the code beforehand, too.

    Just send along a PM and I'll help you out.

  9. #209
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    963
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Im actually really curious if you can sell the code for gil. Idunno, say maybe 1 mil or something. I keep a very strict energy on my mog house for crafting and any "decorations" screw it up. I would definitely sell the code for a mil or two (havent even ordered it yet but when i do...)

  10. #210
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    208
    BG Level
    4

    Why would someone pay gil for something you can easily order worldwide? And unlike the moogle cap, it's neither useful nor available in very limited quantities.

  11. #211
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,092
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Ysera

    Some people have an easier time of making gil than others. Some people don't have a credit card. Some people don't want the CD, just the harpsicord. Some people don't feel like waiting forever for the SE shipments. And soforth.

    People pay gil for a lot of things they could have for free in this game, all to save a little time.

  12. #212
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7
    BG Level
    0
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno View Post
    Has anyone tried calling them recently? I'm pretty upset about this. :/
    I just called SE to confirm if mine is still "backordered" in their system as shown in the website. The operator said that the CD is now currently in Tennessee on the way here in Cali to my mailbox in a few days.http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/image...on_biggrin.gifhttp://www.bluegartr.com/forum/images/smilies/007.gif

  13. #213
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    210
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Elmer the Pointy View Post
    I didn't want to spoilers the contest, but I'm posting it tonight anyway... plus I notice people were eager to PM that guy for his unused code.

    Anyway, there will be several copies of the CD with working codes available as prizes in the contest. Now, if you are worried, impatient, or just generally suck at contests, I could pick one up at the store for you to use. It was easy enough to get the bunch I already have from shops in the area.

    If you want me to grab you a CD, it will cost $30 even (2800 yen + shipping). I can ship them out on Monday, and then it takes about a week. Of course, I could open it up right away and just tell you the code beforehand, too.

    Just send along a PM and I'll help you out.

    That's really nice of you Elmer.

    Wish I would have known before I ordered mine from SE lawlz.

    Also; anyone who has ordered directly from SE: were you charged yet? I still have not had the money taken out of my checking account (I don't think).

  14. #214
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    567
    BG Level
    5

    I haven't seen anything on visa yet. I hope they pull their finger out soon this is pissing me off.

  15. #215

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,423
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Were scans of the piano book posted anywhere? I could throw those up if anyone wants them.

  16. #216
    Dice and rum
    Not necessarily in that order

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,025
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Elmer the Pointy View Post
    Were scans of the piano book posted anywhere? I could throw those up if anyone wants them.
    Please! I'd love to see them.

  17. #217
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    553
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    I'd like em

  18. #218
    Final Fantasy XI Music Devotee

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    723
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Vianne Nys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Elmer the Pointy View Post
    Were scans of the piano book posted anywhere? I could throw those up if anyone wants them.
    Only readable pictures of it, scans would be appreciated.

  19. #219
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    12
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    The status of my order has changed from "Backordered" to "Processing," and my debit card has been charged. We should be getting the CDs soon!

  20. #220
    Dice and rum
    Not necessarily in that order

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,025
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Garrin View Post
    The status of my order has changed from "Backordered" to "Processing," and my debit card has been charged. We should be getting the CDs soon!
    Same! YAY!

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Guests? In MY Mog House? (WotG)
    By Myrrial in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 2007-10-28, 19:29
  2. So, what's in your Mog Locker?
    By rahskala in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 2006-05-05, 02:44
  3. Where to get SS in my documents..
    By Rafaras in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2005-08-01, 15:51