Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 237

Thread: Venture Bros Season 3     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #101
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13
    BG Level
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    huh? He brutalized a few of Hatred's henchmen on their first and subsequent visits.
    Thats true but its not like he did something memorable like kill a man dressed up like a ghost pirate with his asshole.

  2. #102
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    despite if it's been shown or not, I think it's in the realm of just assuming theyve seen him die at least twice. They have died alot, and alot of the ways they died were pretty stupid(lol stupid, not asinine stupid). Im sure an accidental monarch death isnt too hard to imagine.
    I remember a flashback (i think during the clone episode) where it shows hank [or dean] falling into a hole full of spikes at the monarch's place. maybe that's what was being referenced as the 2nd death he saw

  3. #103
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,832
    BG Level
    6

    the walrus guy was awesome.

    "don't forget your line"
    "I wont!"

    I want more of him!

  4. #104
    An Efficient Consumption Bundle
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,178
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Elyise Thierremont
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Muradin

    So I was watching the First Season DVD with my girlfriend this evening and she pointed out something hilarious from the first episode 'Dia de los Dangerous!' There's a scene with Dr. Girlfriend where you see her face and neck from a profile angle - and you can very clearly see a small adam's apple. She pointed this out to me and I was astounded I never noticed it earlier. If you've got the DVDs or a copy of the first episode go check it out, the scene occurs when Dr. Girlfriend and The Monarch are talking in their bedroom.

  5. #105
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,466
    BG Level
    6

    I've got plastic knees!!!

  6. #106
    They're just like us
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,816
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by HAcoreRD View Post
    the walrus guy was awesome.

    "don't forget your line"
    "I wont!"

    I want more of him!
    We wont sadly, the monarch shot him.

    ...IN THE FACE! mwhahaha.

  7. #107
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,832
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Apelila View Post
    We wont sadly, the monarch shot him.

    ...IN THE FACE! mwhahaha.
    Old Full metal Alchemist rule.

    No Corpse, no death

  8. #108
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,822
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    didnt this new episode even make it so even if there is a corpse, they may not be dead?
    also.. I forgot to check the credits, Mr Incredible wasnt Colbert right? It didnt sound like him I know. but you never know(or can hope).

  9. #109
    MOST RAD.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,665
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Pupuru Puru
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    This last episode was pretty interesting in terms of all the little cameos of all the characters that have appeared in some of the episodes. I saw Brisby (Brixby? Disney dude) and his bodyguard, the spanish professor from the 1st episode who gives venture his check (very generous! eeeyaaah pesos... these zeros are meaningless) and I think there was some more, but I'd have to watch it again.

    It was kind of funny at some parts, surprised they brought back Colonel Gentleman too.

  10. #110
    They're just like us
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,816
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Dr. Mrs. The monarch says he's dead when bitching to the monarch about how he keeps killing new archs.

  11. #111
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,466
    BG Level
    6

    the whole thing with Col gentleman being an a diabetic comma, then waking up, and slapping the shit out of his boy servant was incredible...almost fell off the sofa

  12. #112
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,705
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    didnt this new episode even make it so even if there is a corpse, they may not be dead?
    also.. I forgot to check the credits, Mr Incredible wasnt Colbert right? It didnt sound like him I know. but you never know(or can hope).
    Wasnt Colbert. According to the credits, guy that does Pete White and Colonel Gentleman did his voice. Colbert is long gone from Adult Swim I guess.

    BLASTED MALLOMARS, MY TITS ARE BACK

  13. #113
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    Wasnt Colbert. According to the credits, guy that does Pete White and Colonel Gentleman did his voice. Colbert is long gone from Adult Swim I guess.

    BLASTED MALLOMARS, MY TITS ARE BACK
    Yeah the new voice for Mr. Incredible sucked imo... maybe it's just cause Colbert did such a great job originally. Also, might just be me, but it seemed like he had less lines then usual [prolly due to him no longer being voiced by Colbert].

    As much as I like this season, I'm starting to get annoyed by all the filler episodes. The main episodes are first of all... so much better... and I was looking forward to seeing the Monarch go against Jonas Jr yesterday

  14. #114
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,612
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    Yeah the new voice for Mr. Incredible sucked imo... maybe it's just cause Colbert did such a great job originally. Also, might just be me, but it seemed like he had less lines then usual [prolly due to him no longer being voiced by Colbert].

    As much as I like this season, I'm starting to get annoyed by all the filler episodes. The main episodes are first of all... so much better... and I was looking forward to seeing the Monarch go against Jonas Jr yesterday
    This isn't some huge over-arcing anime. It's just a comedy series poking fun at old adventure shows and whatnot. It doesn't really have "filler". The story tends to be told in minor pieces throughout humorous episodes. The end of Season 2 was the only real exception to this.

  15. #115
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    22
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    this episode was good but i had ppl over that dont norm watch it so it kinda sucked for them seeing as you needed to watch all of season I and II to get the whole thing. almost choaked on my food when col. gent. went off about gettin a workout off his slave boy... lmfao

  16. #116
    An Efficient Consumption Bundle
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,178
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Elyise Thierremont
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Muradin

    Eh, okay episode. I really feel like they tried to cram too much into that episode, as there were so many sub plots that didn't get very fully explored.

  17. #117
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,832
    BG Level
    6

  18. #118
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    22
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    LMFAO

  19. #119
    gonna save some hot babes and punch radiation in the mouth.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,312
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Frostwolf

    21 and 24 ftw.

  20. #120
    MOST RAD.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,665
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Pupuru Puru
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    "Yeah, we could walk across this floor and nothing would hit us, but then like this huge log would swing down and take your head off."

    I love 21 and 24. I thought there weren't any more lower (higher?) numbers than them because they all died. Where'd this 1 dude come in from?

    EDIT: Oh and the captain being addicted to tranq darts. ("It's like being sucked off by an angel.")

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Venture Brothers Season 4
    By Apelila in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 326
    Last Post: 2012-10-30, 17:57
  2. The Shield - Season finale
    By Aerandir in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2006-03-15, 16:04
  3. 24 season dvd's
    By Zigma in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 2006-02-03, 07:46
  4. Family Guy season four
    By Russta in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2005-07-19, 15:20