not only that, they jumped the shark ON A PONYOriginally Posted by Sho
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...waterhorse.jpg
not only that, they jumped the shark ON A PONYOriginally Posted by Sho
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...waterhorse.jpg
I’ll believe it when I see it!
Holy shit, suckerpunch update news.
This update is now officially FOR PONY!
[attachment=0:kf2zs5dn]lfg0042pony.png[/attachment:kf2zs5dn]
Dick approves.
I'd think HNM/Dark Rider if not for the benevolence suggested in not killing the one guy.
Would be an interesting twist if it was NM/HNM type fight which needed to be beaten to get it as a Summon, but also had a few decent drops.
You guys don't even know when Jumping the Shark is meant to represent![]()
SE Jumped the shark during the CoP expansion.
Originally Posted by Lordwafik
I do know what it means, but who can resist posting a pic of a waterskiing horse?![]()
Re-read that. I have to agree. >_>Originally Posted by Lordwafik
Don't be ruining mah joke for today, maaaaaan.
![]()
http://deansguide.files.wordpress.co...7/quagmire.jpgOriginally Posted by Playonline
Seriously though... Ixion? I doubt anyone saw that coming. I can't imagine what they could do with him that they haven't already done with Ramuh.
true, but he was "teased" in the update notes pictures, showing him, Bahamut (they released Bahamut BCNM) and some Dynamis Valkrum palm.Diabolos was never a teaser, he was a Patch day surprise. His abilities were listed because it was patch day. Your memories suck
anyway i believe ToAU avatar should be... a ToAU avatar![]()
Woah.... this is heavy.Originally Posted by Rho
Unicorn power.
Ixion has only been in FFX, FFX-2, and FFXII Revenant Wings. Hardly much of a precedent.Originally Posted by Toth
And he's been lightning based the whole time, what's your point? Toth isn't saying anything wrong at all.
You missed Final Fantasy Unlimited, the anime.Originally Posted by Xanthe
I called this one.
Originally Posted by Therin
My Ixion fuckin owns your Ixion because my Ixion can go 88 miles per hour whilst releasing a gravitational distortion with it's horn.
http://www.sallys-place.com/food/col..._Cookie-20.jpgOriginally Posted by Therin
I think SE forgot horses/unicorns have hooves not claws
i didn't see this comming...its about time SE suprised us with something like this.
You also forgot that Ixion is a recent moniker that Square started using onto their Summons/spells. Unicorn was in VI and Tactics. It was used more for healing, however.Ixion has only been in FFX, FFX-2, and FFXII Revenant Wings. Hardly much of a precedent.
When FFX came out they didn't use Ramuh, rather they brought back Unicorn and re-vamped it's abilities and slapped on a new mythology based name, Ixion.
What this incarnation will hold, who knows.
Kirin was a summon at one time, an esper if I remember correctly... Now he's a god.