I have to say though, Kudos for giving the play by play.It can suck to be the first group doing a new boss, because it generally ends in failure and a lot of waisted effort. I remember doing Proto-Ultima back right after it came out before we had like any info on it. It was right after the zombie patch too... so we were still in the zombie mode of things, and there were people running into the hospital area when targeted with citadel buster and all that messy stuff. I remember I lost 28,000 exp in that fight at least, and that had a time limit. Was fun as hell to do it before there was a set strategy. We lost at 5% because everyone was double weakened and no one was doing any damage xD.
I really want to see the fight when he's back to his unique model. I will be highly disappointed if he doesn't return to it, but I'm sure he would... Why waste effort on a reskin to show it off for five seconds. I'm interested to see if he has any unique abilities.![]()
XI Wiki

It can suck to be the first group doing a new boss, because it generally ends in failure and a lot of waisted effort. I remember doing Proto-Ultima back right after it came out before we had like any info on it. It was right after the zombie patch too... so we were still in the zombie mode of things, and there were people running into the hospital area when targeted with citadel buster and all that messy stuff. I remember I lost 28,000 exp in that fight at least, and that had a time limit. Was fun as hell to do it before there was a set strategy. We lost at 5% because everyone was double weakened and no one was doing any damage xD.

