from following this thread alone, no one has found or popped Reacton yet
from following this thread alone, no one has found or popped Reacton yet
Maybe you drag aerns there from sea and it's another ix'drk pop site!!Originally Posted by Rocl
I would also like to know this as both a WHM and DNC player.Originally Posted by Eldelphia
Also looking forward to seeing where the Shenlong's Bags come from. I seriously put my money on Hydra. . . but that's out now.
Got a coiler last night, did a rough test of 100 attack rounds with each number of thunder maneuvers. All testing was done with coiler + optic fiber, so its probably a bit less % without it. I didn't count rounds that didn't double attack but killed a mob. Oh, and condenser is a real life saver when trying to test 2-3 thunder maneuvers.![]()
0 maneuvers: 6 double attacks out of 100, 6%
1 thunder maneuver: 9 DA out of 100 rounds, 9%
2 thunder maneuvers: 27DA out of 100 rounds, 27%
3 thunder maneuvers: a whopping 39 DAout of 100 rounds, 39%
It might not be a pupriddill.... but its close.![]()
It appears to be able to proc on ws as well, Oniwaka was doing normal 350-420 string clippers, but once at 1 thunder, and several times with 2-3 up, it did 550 plus, max damage was 577. All this testing was done on beetles in sauro. campaign S.
All in all... i think i need that steam cleaner, cause oniwakas gonna die in seconds if he goes anywhere near greater colibri now.![]()
The special NM of the day for us was a Poroggo in Mamool Assault, so we did T9 Assault, took pictures, and got 78 points each...
Normal mob was Mamool so we got 88 points each from them at SP. This is pretty ridiculous, so far I've seen that Fafnir when unrequested gives more points than anything he wants :\
Yeah, I was getting more points for a full-hp unrequested Khimaira & Sandworm than a 1% lv.75 mob he did want.Originally Posted by SathFenrir
found a ??? in halvung which i think is where Reaction Pops
@G-4 1st map by the Wamouras
edit: nvm thats for the T3 nm after looking @ the first page that shows the spawn spots
edit2: checked just about everywhere, except between the 2 operating levers on the 1st map
That's Achamoth, we posted about that last night.
Guess I'm hoping for 10/20/30/40 % DA for 0/1/2/3 maneuvers up, and that your tests were just on the low end of the statistical pull. Even if its 5/10/20/30, it's probably worth putting on.Originally Posted by Psion
I'm thinking Wind/Thunder/Fire is now my maneuver order for Sharpshot and Valoredge and swapping out the wind for either a dark/light depending on the desired WS.
Toth I believe has the Steam Cleaner, but hasn't posted any testing results yet other than "no effect that he can notice".
Edit: Was there EVER a triple attack during your tests?
Nope, not a single triple attack at all during the whole time. However, Oniwaka did go on rampages of like 4 double attacks in a row plus ws and sheild bash, which I could certainly see someone getting lost and mistaking one for a triple attack.![]()
I did have optic fiber equipped so the % values i got are a bit higher than what it would be with just the coiler. Of course, 100 rounds is definetly not enough for an accurate test, but I dont have a parser that can count for me, and i am NOT going to be spending 2 weeks counting a few thousand rounds on each amount of thunder maneuvers up. Let someone else crazier do that for me.![]()
4 thunder? You mean 3? <_<;Originally Posted by Psion
I tested it out on 100 rounds too. With capped Melee Merits, 5/5 Opti and 3/5 Fine Tuning, it hit the same numbers. Around 29-40% with 3 Thunder maneuvers up.
...But it forces String Clipper. /sads. Good thing is, it'll still use Cannibal Blade if you have 1 Dark 1 Thunder up at least. Seems Dark has a greater chance at procing it when it's up against just 1 Thunder. 1 Dark 2 Thunder is gonna be a String Clipper though.
The first tests I put on wiki were pretty simple, and didn't use a larger scale. I'll run some more when I have more time. Thanks for doing this!
I might be that crazy person to do those thousands of tests. Optic Fibre shouldn't make much of a difference without a light up, and sacrificing almost 10% DA for light isn't worth it.
Still! Stacking it with Target Marker and new merits was a welcome buff for Valoredge. If only he had crazy defence too. D:
i'm a pup noob, but couldn't you force the right ws by setting inhibitor and using a ws for him to sc with forcing him to use the desired WS for the SC? sorry if it's a dumb question.Originally Posted by Jkun
Originally Posted by toqabowl
do you know if anyone has tried trading the bone charcoal to the ??? where Big Bomb spawns? after all.. they are the same mob type...
Tier IV khim down on Unicorn. Totally immune to slow and elegy, ESed or not. Started using Fulmi at 50%, stated to resist stun quickly.
Aurum Cuirass, Hachiryu Kote + usual khim mats dropped. No pop item though :\
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b20/Cat0234/khim.png
Pretty gold![]()
So lvl 71 Body + lvl 75 Hand/Feet type pieces, and the 75 Sexybodies will be off Pandemonium, with a couple other pieces probably. Legs/etc.
71 Bodies are in the Sandworm SSJ funzone.Originally Posted by Max™
Gonna poke around with a group to get past operating levers on map 1 tonight. Any idea how many people I need for the lever even? Never gone past there. I doubt it's the same ??? as Big bomb.Originally Posted by Spira
need 6 people for the lever.
How many people to kill? + How much HP relative to real khimaira? Zergable?Originally Posted by Cat
Also regarding hydra, would the WAR WAR WAR Relic NIN BRD BRD and an outside healing party work to zerg it down quick or x?
Similar defence and magic resistance to real khim, about 2/3rds the HP. Similar attack power too, except of course the 50% Fulmi.
We had 18, took maybe 35-45 mins. Definatly not zergable, stun resist and mass TP moves would eat you pretty fast. Lack of slow makes it pretty tricky.