That's like the best staff for rdm @_________________________________________@.
That's like the best staff for rdm @_________________________________________@.
Indeed, good shit, gotta take sum pics.
Calling Dorje on hydra.![]()
Sorry, but I have to disagree with that staff (M.acc +20, etc) being the best compared to HQ staves for RDM.
Originally Posted by chapstick
just depends on what you think about enfeebles, it has +10 mnd, makes the enfeebles more potent. Thats why ppl think its better.
Mythic +1 / Muse Tariqah beats it out on potency. :/Originally Posted by Garion
Cerb/Khim drops 5 items so ... 1 more item from Hydra. It should be D44 Lv 75 BLU sword.
For....what? The only use I can see is stacking mnd for enfeebles, but for things that matter you're better off sticking with an hq staff, and stacking mnd elsewhere. With ES, you're better off with wand + shield.Originally Posted by Tricen
That drops from lambton worm, check the sandworm thread.Originally Posted by eva00r
Good if you wanna be lazy and save some room -- i'm sure you could more than get by with this staff over the 6 HQs (save light and dark HQs). But i'm sure you could sell this for more than you could the 6HQ staves you'd replace it with at this moment (i'm sure i only saw a RA tag on it).Originally Posted by chapstick
HQ ele staves are +15MACC or +15% macc? The staff also has 10int/mnd which is another 5 acc with it, assuming 2:1.
Sometimes you want to land it AND have better potency!
I'm guessing 20 Macc is pretty close to staves' Macc and the relevant stat DOES add to Macc as well as potency.
Pretty sure it's +15%, since it's 15% damage, but that's just a guess.Originally Posted by Tricen
Anything worth using staves on also will have alot of skill gear in the setup. +15% of ~330+ skill is > 20 macc. Not to mention that you still need to tote around HQ staves for nuking unless you just want to straight up gimp yourself.
That staff is mediocre at best if you ask me.
The only thing that adds a % to your acc stat is food. I don't see them deviating from that pattern for ele staves. I doubt that the staves add 50 macc. It just doesn't make sense and doesn't fit with what I have seen.Originally Posted by chapstick
RDM nuking luls. You'd still only want Aquilos and Jupiter for most RDM nuking, right?Not to mention that you still need to tote around HQ staves for nuking unless you just want to straight up gimp yourself.
That staff is mediocre at best if you ask me.
Simple fact is no one knows for a fact how much magic acc HQ staves add, they assume it is +15% due to +15% dmg, however it could be far from that sorry to tell anyone who thinks that. You want to know how much it gives you would have to do extensive testing, which as far as I know... has not happened. So before you put out hate against a staff that could easily surpass HQ staff as far as potency + acc goes, go do tests, otherwize please don't say shit you think, but can't confirm for a fact.
Note: in no way am I saying this WILL be better acc wize, just stating those of you who think you know the magic acc on HQ staves, think again plz.
Thinking either Nanatsuya or Shisui drop off Hydra, hoping it's the former.
luls at what? playing RDM to its full potential? Sure, mostly aquilo's and juipter's for the most part, but not all the time. I use Fire III often on my RDM because the other two aren't ready yet. Terra's for -physical damage taken, apollo's for curing, pluto's for resting. I seriously can't believe you think it replaces HQ staves (or staves in general, you still need to carry at least the NQ of the last few around).Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin
I could be wrong but I'm thinking Studio Ghibli(sp?) tested them a long time ago.Originally Posted by Virtuous Saint
Fixed.Originally Posted by chapstick
Is it MATT+15% or MATT+15, or is tho no difference?