With all of this high class but still not as good as the old stuff (Zahak's vs. E.Body?) equipment coming out
While this is typically the trend, this update broke the mold in some respects. Hachiryu Haramaki, Aurum Sabatons, Hachiryu Haidate, Ancient Torque, and some other pieces are at the top of the heap for at least some / most of the jobs that can equip them. Given, they are not easy to obtain, but neither is E. Body.
Having finished up our last set of tier III's last night (Cerb path), I was thinking back on some of the tougher fights. Khromasoul is definitely up there as a pain in the ass, at least for a sub-10 member group, when he summoned the Hammer-go-Round helpers things went nuts. I wonder what everyone else has thought is the toughest fight thus far. I find the Tier IV's infinitely easier than some of the Tier III's. Fond memories of Nuhn's seismic tale hitting us for 3100+ damage...