Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 195
  1. #41
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    255
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Kellen Amarian
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Re: Beastmen running wild, Mk.2

    Gilgamesh:
    1
    2
    1
    17

  2. #42
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    846
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Beastmen running wild, Mk.2

    Siren:

    3 Sandy
    1 Bastok
    1 Windy

    Bastok (S) battle is pretty fun atm, fighting right now. We don't have 110 people though ;;

  3. #43
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,096
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Re: Beastmen running wild, Mk.2

    levi:
    2
    1
    1
    beastmen 17
    jugner only non-beastmen/city controlled.

  4. #44
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Re: Beastmen running wild, Mk.2

    I love that the campaign battles come to me now. :3

  5. #45
    psycho 4 life
    Guest

    Re: Beastmen running wild, Mk.2

    do anyone think beastmen can take over the city?

  6. #46
    Button Kitten
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    77
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Re: Beastmen running wild, Mk.2

    Hades:

    San D'Oria: 1
    Bastok: 1
    Windurst: 1
    Beastman: 18


    Run Forest RUUUUUN!


    (Campaign in all the three cities actually)

  7. #47
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    942
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Beastmen running wild, Mk.2

    Quote Originally Posted by psycho 4 life
    do anyone think beastmen can take over the city?
    Nah, the allied npcs are strong enough to eventually win, just take longer without PC help

  8. #48
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    519
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Beastmen running wild, Mk.2

    There's no way for windy to lose. Not with all those AM/ga spamming tarus, especially Kaypeel and Zippa.

  9. #49
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,738
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Re: Beastmen running wild, Mk.2

    The NPCs in town spawn at totally weird places away from most fortifications. If you want just treat it like the Egg Conservation tier 8 assault. Pick a mob off the fort, and pull it into the crowd of npcs. It's easy to end the campaign quicker that way if you want. The hard part is getting tags and back into the middle of town safely without being zerged lol.

  10. #50
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,546
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Re: Beastmen running wild, Mk.2

    1

    2

    1

    17

    Quetzalcoatl.

    I like it, you get mad exp in city campaigns.

  11. #51
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Re: Beastmen running wild, Mk.2

    With city-areas being the only zone in control of, all active NPC squads will be there instead of fortifications and will bum-rush the shit out of any incoming wave that proceeds through the city gates. I don't think they'll ever capture a city after having been in a bunch of these battles. Just Poroggo Prince and his little toad buddies swarmed Swiftblade and they took him down with 0 deaths.

  12. #52
    With milk. With love
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,629
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

    Re: Beastmen running wild, Mk.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Tulun
    Siren:

    3 Sandy
    1 Bastok
    1 Windy

    Bastok (S) battle is pretty fun atm, fighting right now. We don't have 110 people though ;;
    Windy got hit by a 7-wave attack just before 4:00pm EST.

    edit: was Kazan the Peerless, another yag NM I don't remember, Shadowhorn, Shadowfang, Gigas Mercs. Was 2 waves before I came into the fight. Also, the Shadowhorn Gigas look completely badass now in their new gear.

  13. #53
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    63
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: Beastmen running wild, Mk.2

    1
    2
    2
    16

    On Seraph.

    One thing of note, there are 'Mantelets' in the city,
    though I haven't seen them since right after campaign
    map adjustment for this week- but they seemed to pass out
    buffs: Regen, Refresh, Regain.

    The Regain gave me about 56% TP- and
    it seems every time they use the buffs,
    they lose HP? I dunno- they eventually all
    fell to the ground- with no enemies there.

    They looked kind of like Chariots.

    (I didn't test I could cure them, as I was on BLU.)

  14. #54
    Clever and witty, all together the ladies love the Nekura
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,009
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Re: Beastmen running wild, Mk.2

    Unicorn:

    2
    1
    2
    1

    No city battle for me yet I guess. ;;

  15. #55
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,738
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Re: Beastmen running wild, Mk.2

    I wonder if medic npc effectiveness depends on zones held? Since today all I'm getting from them are pathetic cure1's, and prot/shell 1. Anyone else notice, or are they just low on magic or something?

  16. #56
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Re: Beastmen running wild, Mk.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwynplaine
    I wonder if medic npc effectiveness depends on zones held? Since today all I'm getting from them are pathetic cure1's, and prot/shell 1. Anyone else notice, or are they just low on magic or something?
    Yeah, I noticed the Windurstian Medics would only cast the lowest tier of spells today. Haven't checked San d'Oria or Bastok's, who own more than Windurst. (Two and one more zone respectively)

  17. #57
    New Odin
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,659
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Re: Beastmen running wild, Mk.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocl
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwynplaine
    I wonder if medic npc effectiveness depends on zones held? Since today all I'm getting from them are pathetic cure1's, and prot/shell 1. Anyone else notice, or are they just low on magic or something?
    Yeah, I noticed the Windurstian Medics would only cast the lowest tier of spells today. Haven't checked San d'Oria or Bastok's, who own more than Windurst. (Two and one more zone respectively)
    Same deal today on Lakshmi at Bastok Markets, the medics only cast lowest tier cures and buffs.

  18. #58
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    119
    BG Level
    3

    Re: Beastmen running wild, Mk.2

    At one point in today we had Shadoweye with his gnats, Di'Dha's crew, and the Beadeaux Vanguard all running around. Each time a new group would join in the PC's would get slaughtered since we were fighting in the area by the I.M.

    NPC's crowd around the area where the fountain is present day.

    I had to leave for a bit - when I came back Shadowfang and the elementals were running around raping face all over the zone. From what I can tell there's been almost non stop battle for several hours.

    XP is

  19. #59
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,999
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Beastmen running wild, Mk.2

    I'm pretty sure SE patched it because they coded their bells and turrets in as a failure because they'd only happen in this situation for the most part and wanted players to see them. Atm monsters need to be toned a bit down and just have the towers and turrets come in earlier

  20. #60
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,021
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    Re: Beastmen running wild, Mk.2

    5
    3
    2
    11

    Most of the favorite zones are safely back under allied control; jugner, grauberg, north gusta, batallia, vunkerl, etc. Predicting the rest will be back to normal by next week. Not all that suprised; Shiva has always had a very active campaign.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Beastmen running willd?
    By Sixtail in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 2008-03-13, 21:02
  2. Anyone find out how to get the beastmen mask?
    By Zetah in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 2005-07-27, 10:40
  3. has anyone tried calling the NM from beastmen's hat?
    By freewind in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2005-07-22, 19:04
  4. going for an o-hat run soon, any tips?
    By untouchable in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 2005-07-19, 02:46
  5. the last(hopefully) clearing run of beaucedine
    By berticus in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2004-11-16, 06:28