Originally Posted by arus2001
Well with starcraft 2 also obviously needing online play I doubt they will be charging for battle.net and I suspect they will both be on it. Might even be a new battle.net and abandon the old one.
Originally Posted by arus2001
Well with starcraft 2 also obviously needing online play I doubt they will be charging for battle.net and I suspect they will both be on it. Might even be a new battle.net and abandon the old one.
btw elison screens of demo are on mmo-champion
Tournament Stage stream host is pretty cute.
Finally checking out the HQ gameplay vid. Game looks niiiice.
check out the d3 official website, the pics/cinematic trailers and such is on there
oh forgot to metion, DIABLO LOOKS SO FUCKING BAD ASS NOW!
Fucking pissed, Blizz site said Starcraft on stream, and we're getting WC3. FUCK.
http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/world/lore/journal.xml
Cains Journal, probably tells you some more about D3, and he is found in Tistram's Cathedral
Yeah, I really wanted to see some SC gamesOriginally Posted by aers
Now they aren't likely to be on until I'm asleep.
I'm going to fucking sleep through Tasteless.
BALLS.
They have the blue gem from B.net on there lol. Click it and it turns purple like it did before :D Nice little touch.
in his journal, there are pics of the runes we saw on the splashes,Originally Posted by Blackmagik
His journal starts from Diablo1 (the first time diablo was killed, talking about the first guy who killed diablo as well)
holy cumshit at the end of the video with that gigantic boss. The way it killed the other witchdoctor and male barbarian (ripping off his head?!)... so bad ass.
Ok after shitting myself over the trailer and screens, i really want to know the release date, and the specs. I pray i can run it; though if i can handle FFXI i should be able to handle this.
Either way im SOOOO glad i was wrong about it being a wow expansion!![]()
![]()
By the time is comes out a pretty standard PC should be able to run it.Originally Posted by Guitarman
Main Stage has the Dev Panel going on which is great for upcoming WoW stuff.
Death Knight sounds like it's coming along nicely..
Didn't feel like bogging my firefox down with the gameplay video on the site, so I used DownloadHelper. <3 that plugin.
Well i thought this subject fit better in RPG discussion but obv not!
Anyway I am excited about he game, but in true blizzard fashion it prob wont be release till winter of 09 and I'll need a new PC D:
i dunno, kinda looks like lich king in the splashes. and since when has diablo had an ice theme?
fuck fuck fuck
fuck
time to retire a vice
Think the D3 dev panel is coming up soon, if people are interested.
Small thing, but i noticed in the gameplay trailer that the barbarian's standard attacks were hitting multiple enemies at once. I'm in looooove.![]()