Microsoft
Nintendo
Sony
E3 is dead to me
Really damn pointless, this is why I hate press conferences. People are obviously going to want to know about shit, so if you can't even say anything why show up?
ffvii with a ff12 style battle system (or even something more action oriented like 13 is looking like) with updated graphics + environments, souped-up golden saucer, and a load of extras: oh god fuck yes
question: by using the the crystal tools, what's the work load for localization?
kitase says they're currently running it on a pc, so they don't know the work load of getting it on the 360. they are putting priority on the PC version.
Hmm that quote was confusing, is XIII also coming out on PC? Or are they just getting used to using Crystal Tools on PC so they can utilize it on 360?
Maybe Sony will open up their wallets to SE, and tomorrow SE will say "Just kidding about the 360 thing." It's not even started yet.
Yeah, thats what im guessing they meant, 360 and PC are pretty seemless.
The way I see this information as is SE will release FFXIII first in JP, and then translate it for NA and Euro release on PS3 and then start working on the 360 version.Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
Boring slow conference is boring and slow..
Apperintly it's over, or theyre taking a break, or something.
There taking Capcom approach, DMC 4 used the framework engine which was created on PC 70% (I think) and then the last part was made specifically for each console. Look how great both of those games came out on there consoles, its really the only way to do coding if you want to make a good multi platform game.
Ubi doing the same thing with Farcry 2.
ok so i just saw the gears of war presentation ( I know im late).
Wow
Once again sony drop the ball. Another exclusive lost to MS and they are still on the fucking dream boat believing that exclusives are not important. I'm very disappointed at sony they are back to square one they still dont know what ps3 is, for example look at what that asshole howard stringer said about the wii and his fucking answer is "ps3 is the best blu ray player out there" i dont know about you but i bet 99% of the people who own a ps3 got it for gaming not a damn video player. I hate sony so much atm theres nothing that can save them now cept for the 2nd coming of Jesus saying the ps3 will save your soul from eternal damnation.
Edit:
Only thing i can hope is that if ff13 gets dlc sony can snatch the xclusive before MS
I want to gloat about the 360 but i know there is still some stuff that sony has that is could be good lol. I hope tomorrow everyone isn't going " God the 360 has nothing!"