+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36
  1. #1
    YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,453
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    FCC To Comcast: NO SOUP FOR YOU

    http://www.newser.com/article/D91REMFO0.html

    FCC says Comcast was not within their rights to filter/throttle/block traffic based on high volume bandwidth usage from P2P clients.

    Edit: Damnit FCC, not FTC, i r dum

  2. #2
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,917
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

    Great news indeed.

  3. #3
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    44,479
    BG Level
    10

    Maybe they should apply for immunity. Bush+company seems to like to give that to communications firms.

  4. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Maybe they should apply for immunity. Obama+company seems to like to give that to communications firms.
    Fixed that for you.

  5. #5

    seeing as comcast b& me for 1 year due to "overuse" I wonder if they'll undo this, even though I have better, faster, stronger internet now

  6. #6
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    11,767
    BG Level
    9

    hate to bumb this (not really i'm actually quite indifferent to bumping this, it just sounded like a good way to open the sentance)


    anyone know about how much gigs of downloading it takes before Comcast bans you?
    I planned on doing a shitload of downloading soon.
    I know there isnt a certain unchanging number, but an average would help.

  7. #7
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,161
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by pohibaba View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    47 Republican senators and 21 other Democrats voted for the FISA compromise too. McCain didn't exactly get in the way of it.

    Don't 'fix' something by giving out a partial tarring to a political candidate just because you don't like him. The entire senate save 28 people is covered in this shitty law and yes that includes McCain and Obama.

    I'm pissed off as hell at Feinstein for voting yes on this but I'm not about to let McCain supporters score points because he chickened out of taking a stance on the issue.

  8. #8
    Chram
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,614
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    47 Republican senators and 21 other Democrats voted for the FISA compromise too. McCain didn't exactly get in the way of it.

    Don't 'fix' something by giving out a partial tarring to a political candidate just because you don't like him. The entire senate save 28 people is covered in this shitty law and yes that includes McCain and Obama.

    I'm pissed off as hell at Feinstein for voting yes on this but I'm not about to let McCain supporters score points because he chickened out of taking a stance on the issue.
    one of my senators voted right. the other one didn't.

    the other sent me an email trying to fish for some excuse about how it was necessary for the fight against terrorists. of course from a no-reply address.

  9. #9
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    44,479
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    The entire senate save 28 people is covered in this shitty law and yes that includes McCain and Obama.
    I love that every time some shitty law comes up and passes, even if it's democrat majority supported, and I check the voting records, my good ol' hometown Russ Feingold (D-WI) voted against it.

    If a mixed-race man can become a major party nominee for president, how about a divorced Jew? 2016, I can only pray.
    http://towleroad.typepad.com/photos/...s_feingold.jpg
    Oh ha sup Amele way to beat meh. Where in Wisconsin (I'm from Madison) And yeah, Herb Kohl sucks.

  10. #10
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,580
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Glad I'm not the only one that came in to chest-thump about Feingold.

  11. #11
    Chram
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,614
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Feingold is a big damn hero in my book.

    anyway. western (kind's district) I know a guy who's planning to primary against Kohl in 2012 actually. I kind of hope he pulls it off lol

  12. #12
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    11,767
    BG Level
    9

    you bastards rerailed my derail!

  13. #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    47 Republican senators and 21 other Democrats voted for the FISA compromise too. McCain didn't exactly get in the way of it.

    Don't 'fix' something by giving out a partial tarring to a political candidate just because you don't like him. The entire senate save 28 people is covered in this shitty law and yes that includes McCain and Obama.

    I'm pissed off as hell at Feinstein for voting yes on this but I'm not about to let McCain supporters score points because he chickened out of taking a stance on the issue.
    You fucking fail at logic if you think I support McCain. You fucking fail at life if you think I don't have the right to take pot shots at a political candidate doing chickenshit unethical things to make himself more popular.

  14. #14

    Quote Originally Posted by pohibaba View Post
    You fucking fail at logic if you think I support McCain. You fucking fail at life if you think I don't have the right to take pot shots at a political candidate doing chickenshit unethical things to make himself more popular.
    EVERY politician does this. Get over yourself, pretentious twat.

  15. #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis View Post
    EVERY politician does this. Get over yourself, pretentious twat.
    Not Obama, he's a new type of politician!

  16. #16
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,161
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by pohibaba View Post
    You fucking fail at logic if you think I support McCain. You fucking fail at life if you think I don't have the right to take pot shots at a political candidate doing chickenshit unethical things to make himself more popular.
    So apart from you supporting McCain, I'm not wrong in any way, yet I fail at life.

    Try harder to troll me, bitch. Seriously.

  17. #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    So apart from you supporting McCain, I'm not wrong in any way, yet I fail at life.

    Try harder to troll me, bitch. Seriously.
    No, you fail at life for taking an obvious troll bait seriously. Obviously Obama wasn't the only person who voted for that bill, a fucking 4th grader would know that. I just knew that if I even mentioned Obama's name that his fan girls would come running; you simply proved me correct.

  18. #18
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,161
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by pohibaba View Post
    No, you fail at life for taking an obvious troll bait seriously. Obviously Obama wasn't the only person who voted for that bill, a fucking 4th grader would know that. I just knew that if I even mentioned Obama's name that his fan girls would come running; you simply proved me correct.
    'oh guyz I was just kidding can't you tell when all I say is 'fixed.'?'

    Still waiting for you to provide any kind of point. Instead I get you admitting that you're shitting up a thread for no reason and derailing it when called on it. Grats?

  19. #19
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,541
    BG Level
    10

    You guys are so confrontational.

  20. #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    'oh guyz I was just kidding can't you tell when all I say is 'fixed.'?'

    Still waiting for you to provide any kind of point. Instead I get you admitting that you're shitting up a thread for no reason and derailing it when called on it. Grats?
    Derailing a thread in MY BG?! Unheard of!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Comcast subscriber? No netflix for you!
    By Cephius in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 2010-12-05, 21:53
  2. Are you a fatass? No diploma for you!
    By Qalbert in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 2009-12-04, 19:07