Page 112 of 145 FirstFirst ... 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 ... LastLast
Results 2221 to 2240 of 2899

Thread: Heroes Season 3     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #2221
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    What scene are you all confusing with 2 powered Peter? When Nathan saves him? I'm kinda confused- I thought it was obvious but I guess not

  2. #2222
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    Yeah I think its where he fell off the building, but you could clearly see two people.

  3. #2223
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,465
    BG Level
    7

    I'm just glad Peter got his revenge for all those nefarious hugs with one of his own. Maybe he's *gasp* learning from his mistakes? I'm sure I'm just overestimating him, though

  4. #2224
    Silly Hat Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6

    Why can't Rebel be Micah? I can't remember if he like died or something, but I'm sure he didn't...

  5. #2225
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    332
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Why can't Rebel be Micah? I can't remember if he like died or something, but I'm sure he didn't...
    I'm definetly thinking its Micah, Wireless, or Angela.
    Micah's definetly not dead, last time we saw him was when Tracy Strauss found out about Nikki Sanders and went to New Orleans.

    It is peculiar though that Sylar's Dad has the tele power, are we for certain though he has Sylar's ability though just with the way he cut his wife's head.
    Did we see exactly how her head gets cut open, or just that its cut open in the same way Sylar murders his victims? Could his dad have done it with a knife or something normal, and this clearly traumatic event just influenced Sylars future behavior?

  6. #2226
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    It was clearly shown that he used his finger to cut her head.

    My thought is just that he just has the tele power and not the hunger. Also that he can not take other people's powers.

  7. #2227
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,248
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Quote Originally Posted by Serif View Post
    I am glad Peter told Nathan to fuck off and Peter finally using his powers wisely.
    Me too! When he started doing the brother talk I was saying "nooooooooo don't do it again you idiot", but then his testicles kicked in and I was like "Yessssssssssss!".

  8. #2228
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,896
    BG Level
    10

    Sylar's father being a telekinetic is a pathetic way to explain why Sylar kept the telekinesis after having his powers sapped.

  9. #2229
    Witty Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,849
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Eticket Pogona
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    The whole 'cutting' thing has never really been explained with Sylar anyway. It was assumed to be a part of the telekinesis but maybe it's just something separate. He just didn't start using it until he killed the guy that Elle introduced him to.

    Then again, dad could have killed mom any number of ways and Sylar in his flashback just equated it to what he does.

    Regardless, this was the first time the Sylar story felt out of place to me. Maybe it was the VH1 inspired flashback or just the redundancy of the dialogue between him and the kid but it just didn't feel right.

    Overall it was a good episode. My wife and I were having a 'who's stupider, Peter or Claire?' discussion early on, but they both redeemed themselves pretty well, especially Peter.

    I used to really enjoy Hiro but I haven't missed him at all the last two episodes.

  10. #2230
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,896
    BG Level
    10

    I dunno, I thought the whole "Alex and I are having sex lol" was pretty retarded but Sandra saved the scene.

  11. #2231
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,903
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Not a terrible episode. Wayyyyyyy too much Claire, but overall I could deal with a show that has tonight be a "slow" night. Should start heating up soon though, can't be too many episodes left...

  12. #2232
    Witty Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,849
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Eticket Pogona
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Yeah. Sandra was awesome. I was happy to see them focus on her for once after all the crap they've put her through.

  13. #2233
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    I liked it being a Sandra centric episode... very out of the blue & a warm welcome. Still amused at how Tracy, Hiro, & now Mohinder have all been put on the back burner... I think the Rebel is Angela because it would just make a lot of sense, but for that exact reason I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't her.

    While the Scene w/ em breaking into Building 26 (or w/e its called) was kinda cheesy, I rly liked it. Was cool at how they both forced other ppl to do their bidding... And finally Peter has grown a backbone because if he hugged his brother "yet" again I woulda lost it.

    Oh yeah... and i approve of Doyle being brought back... he was always rly creepy

  14. #2234
    Anti-crusade crusader
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,438
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    Oh yeah... and i approve of Doyle being brought back... he was always rly creepy
    I thought he died near the end of season 3. I remember he was trying to control Sylar but then he just twisted his neck. It was in the scene where Claire's real mom was trying to escape. I liked the episode myself. I kept on shouting to myself that Matt should just make them shoot themselves in the head and be over with it.

    That's another thing I thought that was weird. During the whole, "30 seconds" thing, Matt tried to read/control the Hunter and all he got was static like with the Haiten(Spelling?). Maybe he does have something he is hiding.

  15. #2235
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    He was drugged I thought?

  16. #2236
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,625
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    He was drugged, but the Hunter still has something going on, and "I hate muties cause they killed my little sister" won't be good enough.


    The Parkman/Hiro beatboxing was pretty painful to watch.

  17. #2237
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Reading up on possible directions (i.e spoilers) this volume may take sounds very promising to me... just a matter of time to when it/if starts to come together. But all this could be very cool so I doubt it would happen this way lol..

    Spoiler: show
    Seems like Sylar's dad is big on TK (as we saw from Monday's episode) and they go at it next episode... then somewhere down the road Sylar, I guess, teams up w/The Hunter and they go after a "shapeshifter" together. Somewhere down the road The Rebel also contacts Sylar & gets his help to save Nathan. So... If Sylar takes the Shapeshifters powers and goes after Nathan, he could possible kill Nathan and take his place (akin to the future of S2 we saw). Would be a pretty awesome turn of events imo if that happened

  18. #2238
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    893
    BG Level
    5

    I thought the scene between Claire and Fishboy where they made out underwater was pretty retarded. So was the assassination attempt. We rewinded and slowmotioned the shot and it clearly hit Peter right above his heart in his upper pec/lung. When Nathan said it was just a scratch I laughed. That's ridiculous! If anybody watched 24 it was the same shot that kept Aaron on the ground. Scratch wound my ass.

    This show has some interesting plot lines but it either goes through the good ones too slowly (Sylar taking the whole season to find his dad) or they are bogged down with really gay plotlines (hi2u Hiro). It needs to be more like 24 and they cycle through stuff quickly.

  19. #2239
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,363
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Doyle showing up was totally unexpected for me. Really interesting turn of events.

    On a related note, was tonight the first episode with the new (old) writers?

  20. #2240
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    I think they were in the works starting this episode. So they were able to add some extra input while on set but they weren't apart of the script that was already set out and lined up for this volume.

Page 112 of 145 FirstFirst ... 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Disney XD's "Marvel Universe"
    By Ryko in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2015-04-03, 22:18
  2. Heroes - Season 4
    By bori in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 794
    Last Post: 2010-09-12, 18:30
  3. In every hero, there could be a villain.(HEROES SEASON 3!!)
    By Vandole in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 2008-05-13, 11:21
  4. HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)
    By GraveRobberX in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 1427
    Last Post: 2008-01-24, 14:41
  5. Family Guy season four
    By Russta in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2005-07-19, 15:20