Page 64 of 145 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast
Results 1261 to 1280 of 2899

Thread: Heroes Season 3     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1261
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    The head bobbing thing was the best part of the episode.

  2. #1262
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    415
    BG Level
    4

    so the most powerful characters in the show during the eclipse are HRG and the turtle. I think I like it this way.

    Hey, can someone explain Daphne's Polio? I think it is? That seems a little random.

  3. #1263
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    Reminds me a lot of Locke. Cept Locke owns Heroes.

    I guess he randomly went from being like that to being super fast when the eclipse happened and she got super speed. That is why she was always afraid when Arthur threatened her to go back to the life she had before.

  4. #1264
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    Reminds me a lot of Locke. Cept Locke owns Heroes.

    I guess he randomly went from being like that to being super fast when the eclipse happened and she got super speed. That is why she was always afraid when Arthur threatened her to go back to the life she had before.
    Yeah and I also think she was able to sense it coming. She seemed rather quick to bolt on Parkman for very little reason. I guess she is more "in tune" with her powers possibly?

    Either way, the episode was one of the best of the season (not saying too much). Hiro is far less annoying and was actually quite funny (HORY CRAP!). And seeing everyone trying to handle losing their powers is quite interesting as well...it is almost like season 1 to a point were everyone was trying to handle the fact they had powers.

    Best ending in a long time too. For once this season I was actually legitimately pissed that the episode was over. Every other ending this season has been meh at best.

  5. #1265
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    The only thing that drives me nuts is the fact that Peter magically got smart when his powers went away. Now he actually has common sense and is wiser then Nathan at things. If only he used a fraction of that wit when he had his god like powers.

    I know I know, people bitch about him being stupid and bitch about him being smart now. But that isn't something that should happen over night.

  6. #1266
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    The only thing that drives me nuts is the fact that Peter magically got smart when his powers went away. Now he actually has common sense and is wiser then Nathan at things. If only he used a fraction of that wit when he had his god like powers.

    I know I know, people bitch about him being stupid and bitch about him being smart now. But that isn't something that should happen over night.
    Well honestly, think about Peter before he ever had powers. He was very down to earth and very smart. I think the powers got to his head in the sense that he thought he could fix everything no matter what.

    While losing his powers might have been a slap in his face to get his senses back, I do agree with you in that it did happen too fast. Although he is still rather stubborn in some cases though (e.g. in the sewers with Claire, demanding Nathan take him to Haiti).

  7. #1267
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,342
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Reapz Sjc
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    HORY CRAP, someone gonna get sniped

  8. #1268
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    The only thing that drives me nuts is the fact that Peter magically got smart when his powers went away. Now he actually has common sense and is wiser then Nathan at things. If only he used a fraction of that wit when he had his god like powers.
    I think it's cause everyone else is supposed to be dealing w/"just" losing their powers, but Peter has lost his for a while now so his common sense and wit have come back to him. When your as OP as Peter was, you don't really need to think about anything and can just act.

    Spoiler: show
    Yeah, Claire dies but I bet she comes back to life when the Eclipse passes. Season 1 has shown her dead for a long time before being having the stick taken out the back of her head.

    Episode 13 is supposed to have a show down between Peter & Nathan.. Does this mean Peter gets his powers back?


    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    According to the newest Behind the Eclipse, Peter won't be getting his powers back this volume.
    Has it been confirmed he gets them back at all? Oh nvm... They said he will remain powerless for next weeks episode also, so I bet he gets them back at the end of Villans /finally

  9. #1269
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,444
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I missed the last couple minutes thanks to my fuckin Tivo. Who is getting sniped? Last thing I saw was Sylar talking about not having the hunger.

  10. #1270
    Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,141
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    I missed the last couple minutes thanks to my fuckin Tivo. Who is getting sniped? Last thing I saw was Sylar talking about not having the hunger.
    Claire's dad had a sinper rifle aimed at Syler through a window as Sylar was holding Elle in the distance, then "To Be Continued...."

  11. #1271
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,444
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Claire's dad had a sinper rifle aimed at Syler through a window as Sylar was holding Elle in the distance, then "To Be Continued...."
    I figured he was going back there for Sylar. What were the the previews like?

  12. #1272
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    I had a couple questions regarding the eclipse and power taking away.

    We see that Daphne can't walk without her powers, but how does that account for when the Haitian took away her powers? She could still walk fine then.

    Also, there have been countless eclipse in the past 400 years, and yet Adam never turned to dust back then, why now?

    I feel there is any easy answer for the second one but my mind is so fucked up right now.

    My favorite line from last night was when Nathan lost his powers and started yelling, "Maybe its this whole damn country!" in regards to the Haitians powers.

  13. #1273
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    I had a couple questions regarding the eclipse and power taking away.

    We see that Daphne can't walk without her powers, but how does that account for when the Haitian took away her powers? She could still walk fine then.
    That's what we call a Plothole

  14. #1274
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,528
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Lightbringer

    Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    I had a couple questions regarding the eclipse and power taking away.

    We see that Daphne can't walk without her powers, but how does that account for when the Haitian took away her powers? She could still walk fine then.

    Also, there have been countless eclipse in the past 400 years, and yet Adam never turned to dust back then, why now?

    I feel there is any easy answer for the second one but my mind is so fucked up right now.

    My favorite line from last night was when Nathan lost his powers and started yelling, "Maybe its this whole damn country!" in regards to the Haitians powers.

    Riddle me this batman: How do people in America and Africa see the same eclipse overhead?

    But seriously though, i hope powers return, Peter starts fresh, and we get a Peter/Nathan sky fight. Badass, no?

  15. #1275
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    That's what we call a Plothole
    Yeah, I wanted to flat out call it a plothole and just point it out. But I know to many people that have a miss conception of what plotholes are and I didn't want to look like them

    Riddle me this batman: How do people in America and Africa see the same eclipse overhead?
    But they aren't in Africa, they are in Haiti. Which to my knowledge is the same time zone.

  16. #1276
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,528
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Lightbringer

    Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    But they aren't in Africa, they are in Haiti. Which to my knowledge is the same time zone.
    Hmm, brainfart. I completely forgot it was in Haiti. Nevermind then.

  17. #1277
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    41
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    But seriously though, i hope powers return, Peter starts fresh, and we get a Peter/Nathan sky fight. Badass, no?

    Ummm Matrix Revolutions Smith vs Neo skyfight seriously.. not badass... more suckass

  18. #1278
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,147
    BG Level
    7

    Hiro's storyline just sucks and has the last two seasons. Anyhow, good enough episode. HRG kinda salvaged it.

    I do have to ask though, what was the purpose of showing Mohinder stuck to the wall? Was it because they wanted to show a glimpse of rear end? because that scene just felt completely out of place as he was up and running the next scene he appeared in..

  19. #1279
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,444
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by fren. View Post
    Hiro's storyline just sucks and has the last two seasons. Anyhow, good enough episode. HRG kinda salvaged it.

    I do have to ask though, what was the purpose of showing Mohinder stuck to the wall? Was it because they wanted to show a glimpse of rear end? because that scene just felt completely out of place as he was up and running the next scene he appeared in..
    Mighty Morphing Mohinder was in a coccon, and lost his scales. I wonder if he cured? I hope not.

  20. #1280
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    He seems to be completely cured. Spoilers from the start of the season said it wouldn't last the entire volume. Since it is coming to a close I'd have to guess that it is completely gone.

Page 64 of 145 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Disney XD's "Marvel Universe"
    By Ryko in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2015-04-03, 22:18
  2. Heroes - Season 4
    By bori in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 794
    Last Post: 2010-09-12, 18:30
  3. In every hero, there could be a villain.(HEROES SEASON 3!!)
    By Vandole in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 2008-05-13, 11:21
  4. HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)
    By GraveRobberX in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 1427
    Last Post: 2008-01-24, 14:41
  5. Family Guy season four
    By Russta in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2005-07-19, 15:20