Good episode
Also fuck nathan
Good episode
Also fuck nathan
Spoiler: show
Peter got his original "power" back it seems, not the ones he had absorbed before Papa Petrelli took them all. He has the empathy/mimicry shit, that's why he got flight from Nathan like that.
I hope that's the end of Sylar. Maybe the fire burns his entire brain into dust so he can't regenerate or something.
Now nobody has the ability to time travel anymore. Unless Peter can take Daphne's ability and use Ando's power at the same time and self super charge himself.
Next volume looks pretty decent. I knew Nathan would take that route.
theoretically peter could have jsut gotten the power of flight, not his own power back as flying is the only power he used, also did anyone see who Michael Dorn played? I saw him in the credits but did not notice him in the show
Episode was meh. Better than most this season, but not as good as the episode before. Didn't seem as neat and clean as I hoped.
I wonder what mohinder's power will be now.
Nathan: Giant opportunistic douche as always. Why hasn't he just learned to loveBLACK PRESIDENT OMG
Sylar: idk what to think about him. He was so awesome last episode... This one he was OK but he is usually more confrontational and less psychological. He really had no beef to grind with Meredith, did he? And he really wanted HRG dead. Yes, we all knew his parents weren't his real parents.
Hiro: Still depowered but will get round up anyways
Ando: Super Sidekick Power! So he wasn't killing Hiro in the future.
Tracy: Useless. I don't know why Nathan ditched her. I don't know why she existed. Contract?
anyone else notice the striking resemblance of the president to obama?
didnt skip by choice, I'm at home for xmas break and my mom was like, ok its over time for CSI or whatever. sum it up for me?
Sylar turns the company building into Saw. Learns that Angela knows who is real parents are.
Claire KOs Sylar, probably doesn't kill him
A few people you don't care about are killed, maybe Meridith.
Mohinder is cured by getting the real formula. New power?
Peter repowered
Pinehearst and the formula destroyed.
Hiro makes sure that the formula itself is destroyed, he was the one who ripped it in half in the past.
Ando enhances other people's powers with the red lightning showed in the premiere.
Oh you mean the ending lol.
Nathan talks to the (BLACK OMG) president, presents case files to him about all the powered people. They start a govt program to round them up for everybody's safety.
thanks Maxx but i meant i missed the Volume 4 stuff
I feel the need to clarify this, since my friends brought it up as well:This is the last show of this season?
No, this is not the last show of the season. Its the last show before the mid-season break, and the last show in the VOLUME, but not the last show of the season. The second half of Season 3 will return Febuary 2nd, and its going to be the first episode of Volume 4.