Thread: [Ragnarok] Mohammed     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

[Ragnarok] Mohammed

Name : Mohammed

Previous LS: Anzana (broken)

HNM/Sky Experience : all sky gods , all sea gods , faf , nid , adaman,aspi,beh,KB,Tiamat,Vatra,Cerberus ... etc

he s using a new character on this server named Cazerac BLM 75

Thx for info

Ksandra's other pussy
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tingil Conran
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

He was a good PLD that I remember, I believe he was a sack hold in Anzana, I think all the sackholders jew'd the normal members and left them for some other ls, but I'm not to sure on the details, ls bank ect prolly went with them, but I would need info from an actual Anzana member, this is just hearsay I recall from back in the day.
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he botted too (maybe not true just felt like it )

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I wonder if this might be the Mohammed that server jumped from Valefor. I don't know where he landed after that, but he did have blm 75.

If this is indeed that Mohammed... look out.

Ksandra's other pussy
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tingil Conran
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

The Mohammed I knew was a Hume, can't remember what model though, same guy?

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

edit: seems to not be this guy im talking about.

please give us more info about him.

if this is the same one from valefor(might not be), he was a leader of a failed linkshell named manaburn. i left the linkshell when i saw what was going on with the leaders(him being one) can you give us a list of the gear he has? he was a very pimped out mage. if its him all i can say is stay away. he was a total ass to a lot of the members and even said he was banned many times for botting.

but as i said lets not just think its him till we know 100%. thats just a little background from valefor if its same guy.

want some info on how he really is if it turns out to be him, look up KI and do a search for his name. thats all the info you need if you ask me.

edit: i might have a pic from way back in manaburn ill see when i get home and post it if i find. also is manaburns forums still up there shoudl be tones of pics there of him.

edit: some posts he made on KI
    ban#1(so he says): http://www.killingifrit.com/forums.p...321740#3321740
    ban#2(yet again so he says) http://www.killingifrit.com/forums.p...390099#3390099

2nd edit: you know he only had blm lvled(or thats all i saw him as when in the linkshell), so at 1st glance it seems to be him lol.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

if its rag mohammed i tought he was in absolutevirtual, dunno why he'd change his char off either seeing as it was pretty decent

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Stormscale

Quote Originally Posted by Phla View Post
    if its rag mohammed i tought he was in absolutevirtual, dunno why he'd change his char off either seeing as it was pretty decent
    Agreed.. Mohammed from Ragnarok is a very damn well equip char, and he was in one of the bigger EU Shells on the server.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

so its not the guy from valefor? good to know omit my post then please.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMc View Post
    I believe he was a sack hold in Anzana, I think all the sackholders jew'd the normal members and left them for some other ls, but I'm not to sure on the details, ls bank ect prolly went with them
    That's what I remember too, but as you, I wasn't in anzana so don't take it for stone