BG Level

So I think I got the clap.

And I have been married for 5years

Now I didn't fuck anyone, so only 1 other place it could come from
    Confronted the wife, she denies everything, but I think its all BS
    Theirs only 1 way to get it so I know what happened

So BG you offer medical, legal, financial, and first apartment advice

How about some marital?

My problem is, I am in school, 2nd year and fairly determined to see it through, but I cant live n my own, since I make about 900$/month working full time as a Taco Slinger and have no drivers license due to some legal shit from when I was like 15

Ok BG what do you say? Dump her and rough it, dump her and force her to finish paying most of the bills until my school is done, just forget it happened finish school and dump her, or try to work through it?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Get counseling first.

If that doesn't work, take the tramp to the cleaners and demand palimony.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Get tested first? Either way, like House said, as far as STDs go, it's the best news - it's treatable, it's curable.

Sleep Deprived Galka BLM
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Yeah, be sure you actually have it before you start throwing around accusations. If not, be one of the few dudes to come out ahead in the the divorce.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Sorry didn't say, I went to the doctor yesterday and they said the official test would take 3days but there is a very small chance that its something else.
    I suppose I can wait for the official test, but the Doc was so sure that's what it is he gave me a shot and a prescription

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

3 days??? That seems unusual. Was it your FP/GP or was it like a free clinic?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Clinic

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

How did your wife react when you asked her?

They're just like us
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

what elphaba said. there's a rainbow of STD's that breed for years, waiting to destroy lives and dreams.

Having said that, whats your opinion? I mean, most people have an idea when people are fucking around on them.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Noobta View Post
    How did your wife react when you asked her?
    LMAO she tried to say she might of got it when she shared underwear with her hoe ass sister.

But as of right now after I just talked to he fore a bit she basically admitted to it, said all but the exact phrase "I fucked someone"

Sadly the only good thing I get from this is knowing I was right and justified in being watchful jealous and harboring horrid thoughts that she did.

Ohh and I seems to have gotten the slag on "the Clap" confused, that is referring to something else Gonorrhea I think, this seems to be Chlamydia.

At least its not herpes or something that stays with me forever, hopefully nothing else shows on the test.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Sorry to hear that, I wouldn't go with the "working things out" route, since you never know when she might do it again.

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Divorces are expensive. You guys own a lot of stuff together? A child? A house? How old are you? Moving back in with the parents an option? I'd never, -NEVER-, N.E.V.E.R. stay with someone who cheated on me. I'm sure people have rectified relationships from this in the past. None of mine would ever be included though. I'd cut my loses ASAP.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Apelila View Post
    what elphaba said. there's a rainbow of STD's that breed for years, waiting to destroy lives and dreams.
    I have been tested before, actually about 1year after we got together for a illness the Doc's were having a hard time figuring out, and about 4months ago to donate blood on a regular basis.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Maybe you should get your wife tested. If she refuses, you know somethings up, or maybe she doesnt have it, and you got it by some freak accident.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Divorces are expensive. You guys own a lot of stuff together? A child? A house? How old are you? Moving back in with the parents an option? I'd never, -NEVER-, N.E.V.E.R. stay with someone who cheated on me. I'm sure people have rectified relationships from this in the past. None of mine would ever be included though. I'd cut my loses ASAP.
    Lol seems kind of silly, no home, fuck kids (too needy) just have a car and a full set of appliances. I'm 24 she is 25, yes we got together very young, I was 18 when we got married, and had been together for 3 years before.

I know very silly to get married that young but she needed the insurance for a few things.

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

I'm getting married in 2 weeks, I'm 24. We have a lot of shit together though, cars, a home, a kid, etc. In your case, you are young, little to no debt, and you're in school. The world is in the palm of your hands. Cut that shit off and get the fuck out while you have very few strings that have to be broken.

Edit: Now would be a good time to get out. I don't want to say "YOU GET OUT NOW". You know this situation better than us. Taking it at face value, I'd get out. Waiting and accumulating goods only to have it happen again later will cause more undo stress.

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

what the fuck is the clap?

Quote Originally Posted by Aurara View Post
    what the fuck is the clap?
    slang term for gonorhea. The term clap came about in the vietnam war(probably earlier but this is when it went most rampant) when soldiers would rape people and get prostitutes. The disease creates some kind of pus that congregates at the dick head and makes it swell. To relieve the swelling and pain they'd have to "clap" it out.

it's grown to be a blanket term for having an std

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

oh..well i guess that clears some stuff up for me.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Get out now. No sense in holding onto what's already been lost. Your wife's a whore. Fuck her hoe ass sister as payback then kick the cunt to the curb.

You should probably light her on fire too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast